Got my inspiration ^.~

twitter: inspiration

Night of the party…

 

 

Bom: YAH!!!! Dalong! Get up from your bed now!

 

Dara: but Bommie-ah~ my tummy really hurts~’

 

Cl: really unnie? Aigoo~ then you cant come with us at daesung oppa’s party :(

 

Dara: its ok cl-roo… I guess I’ll just have to be in bed for now…

 

Minzy: you sure you’re alright being alone here unnie? I could company you if you like?

 

Dara: aigoo~ don’t worry minkki, I’ll be fine.. and besides daesungie would be sad if you’re not there ;)

 

Upon hearing it Minzy blushed while dara and cl just giggle.

 

 

Bom: then I’m staying here with you!

 

Dara: ani!~ you girls should have fun! Don’t worry about me here.. I’ll be fine I promise! ^^

 

Cl: you really sure you’ll be fine unnie?

 

Dara: neh~ now go or you’ll be late for the party! Kekke

 

Bom: aisshhttt! Stubborn rabbit!!~

 

Dara: go on~ i know you girls want to have fun~ kekeke

 

Bom: heol~ .... hmm... arasso~ just call us then if you need any help or something, ok?

 

Dara: neh~ just greet daesungie happy birthday for me! Kekekek

 

Cl: alright unnie~ we’ll be going now.. take care, ok?

 

Dara: have fun girls! :)

 

 

 

When the girls finally left the dorm, she then sigh and get up from bed.

 

 

Dara: aigggooooo~ why did I even tweet that thing to the dragon >.< now I cant go to the party or else they’ll tease me badly T.T

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the party..

 

 

 

The 2ne1 girls minus 1 arrived at daesung’s party held in an exclusive restaurant booked for YG family and staffs only.. 

people where all complete and are happily talking with each other and the birthday boy was all smiling from ear to ear.

It can clearly be seen that the atmosphere was great, full of happiness and energy.

But  at corner bom noticed a certain dragon wasn’t mingling with the others and was just sitting by the corner.

 

 

 

 

 

Daesung: girls!!! You came!! :D

 

 

 

Upon hearing daesung’s outburst that the 2ne1 girls are here, everyones attention turn to face the new arrivals especially to a certain dragon who abruptly turn his head and seungri who was sitting beside his hyung swear that he heard a crack sound from the neck.

He could see that his hyung was giving a big smile upon the hearing the girls are here (or should I say he was waiting for dara) opposite to what he was showing before where he was sulking and wasn’t talking to anybody.

He roamed his eyes to see the girls but got confused to why theres only 3 members, his dara noona is missing.

As he look to where his hyung is again, he got amused to his hyungs reaction where in a swift second he was back to being sulking and even more angrier than before.

 

 

 

 

Bom: yo! Daesungie, happy birthday!!~

 

Cl and minzy: happy birthday oppa!!

 

Daesung: keke~ thank you girls! ^^ ….but where’s dara noona?

 

Bom: oh~ she got sick daesung-ah.. but she wanted me to give you her gift never the less ^^

 

Daesung: aigoo~ that noona.. well then tell her thank you so much noona and hope that she feels better ^^

 

Bom: will do daesungie~ keke

 

Daesung: alright, you girls have fun then!

 

Minzy: thanks oppa :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls approached to seat the sofa where GD and seungri was sitting.

 

 

Seungri: bom noona, minzy, and my lovely cl, wazzup? :)

 

Cl: shut up rat!

 

Bom: aigoo… kids these days~ kekke

 

 

not minding to the two's bickiring, GD suddenly spoke up that shut seungri's mouth and diverted his attention to his hyung

 

 

GD: where’s Dara?

 

Seungri: neh~ bom noona, where is also my lovely dara noona???

 

 

(GD glared at seungri but seungri was oblivious to GD since his attention was now on bom waiting for an answer)

 

 

Bom: oh~ dalong became sick… she’s at home alone T.T

 

 

 

GD/Seungri: BWOH??!! DARA/NOONA’s sick??

 

 

 

Bom: neh~ T.T she said she suddenly got stomach ache..

 

 

Upon hearing it.. GD suddenly got an idea..

 

 

Gd: noona, she’s all alone in your dorm?

 

Bom: neh~

 

Gd: alright then…thanks!  I’ll get going now ^_^ bye!

 

 

Bom: eh???

 

Seungri: hyung!!! Where are you going??

 

 

 

GD just grinned and walked off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the dorm…

 

 

Dara was actually enjoying her alone time at the dorm and was watching t.v and eating chips and ice cream when suddenly the doorbell rang.

She was thinking that it must be just the pizza delivery man that she called to deliver than the girls since they’re at the party and it would take long for them to get home.

But as she opened the door, she got the shocked of her life as she just saw a man standing on her doorway grinning beautifully infront of her and his eyes were glistering with excitement and amusement.

 

 

 

And that man is no other man than Kwon Jiyong or a.k.a. G-Dragon himself.

 

 

She was rooted to her spot as GD walked closer to her closing their gap with just a mere inches.

 

 

 

 

 

GD: seems to me your all better noona~ ^_~

 

 

 

 

Dara: uuhhh- uuhhm-- …

 

 

 

 

Dara was unable to talk as to see the man she was avoiding the whole day was now right in front of her face.

GD just smirk and went inside the dorm leaving dara still frozen at the door way.

But then he pulled her inside and closed the door and once again leaned on her that their faces were so closed that both could feel each other’s breath.

 

He looked deeply into her eyes then said…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

now! I need to get my inspiration ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the end ^_^

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Anneyeong!!!~

thank you, thank you so much for reading this fic :D

i appreciated all those who subscribed and commented ^^ kamsamida!!!!

 

 

honestly this is my very first written output that i posted.. so i'm not that actually good in writting stories... T_T

 

 

but Daragon really inspires me so much!!~ kekeke ^^

 

DARAGON fighting!!!~ HENGSHO everyone!!~ ^.^