Avoid >.

twitter: inspiration

As dara finished it up in twitter, she hurriedly put her phone back to her bag and rush to block the studio’s door.

 

Bom: yah! Dalong! What are you doing??!

 

Dara: quick! Lock the door! No one comes out or comes in, arasso? If someone knock, don’t open the door.

 

Minzy: unnie, why is that?

 

Dara: nothing! Just do what I say! (*I think the evil dragon is about to hunt me~ ottoke???)

 

Cl: but unnie what if its teddy oppa or YG sajangnim…

 

Dara: cl-roo, if someone knocks and looks for me tell them im out arasso?

 

Cl: ah.. ok?

 

Bom: dalong~ I know what your doing~ kekeke… surely you cant hide from the dragon forever ;P kekekekek

 

Dara: ssshhh!!! Be quiet bomtaro!!

 

 

Suddenly, someone came knocking on the door..

 

 

Dara: chaerinnie~ go get it.

 

 

Dara then hides in one corner as cl opens the door.

 

As cl opens the door she saw their GD sunbaenim smiling or should I say grinning so widely.

 

 

Cl: oh, oppa~ what are you doing here?

 

GD: hey cl, is dara there?

 

Cl: uuhhh.. unnie is not here oppa.. she went out.

 

When GD heard what cl said, a frown came to his face.

 

GD: ah~ is that so? … well then, can you tell her to see me? (Saying that with a smirk)

 

Cl: uh~ ok

 

GD: thanks! … and oh by the way, can you tell her that she needs to see me right away so that I could get my inspiration quickly ^_~

 

 

Dara was silently listening beside the corridor. When she heard what GD said, her eyes went wide again and looks like it was about to go out from its sockets and her jaw drop with hanging open. While minzy and bom was silently giggling from dara’s reactions.

 

As cl close the door, dara was paralyze from where she stands, so cl has to take dara’s hands and drag her to seat from the sofa.

 

 

Minzy: aigoo unnie~ kekkekek

 

Bom: kekekeke guess you have to go now so that dragon will get his insipiration ;P

 

Cl: don’t worry unnie, cause after that you’ll have rapping lessons then from GD oppa.. kekeke

 

Dara: yah!!!! You girls know that I was just kidding right??!!

 

Bom: neh~ but the mighty dragon needs insipation so bad right now.. so give him what he wants.. kekekek

 

Dara: ack!!!! Bommie~~~!!!!

 

 

 

 

After the incident in the studio, dara avoided any circumstances to meet up with GD. Whenever GD will pass along the hallway, she’ll go hide somewhere until he doesn’t see her anymore.

 

As she turn around from her hiding spot, she suddenly bumped into someone

 

 

Dara: ooppfff!

 

Seungri: OH NOONA!! Miannhe~

 

Dara: ani~ I wasn’t looking, its my fault..

 

Seungri: aigoo noona~ kekeke why are you hiding eh? ;)

 

Dara was surprisingly taken a back from seungri and was panicking if he knows about the twitter between her and GD.

 

Seungri: your hiding from hyung aren’t you noona? Kekke

 

Dara: h—how did you know?

 

Seungri: noona, everyone already knows about the twitter thing with you and hyung~ twitter is a public place for everyone to see right? kekkek

 

Dara: everyone already knows?!  ootttooookkkkeeee????

 

Seungri: you know noona, hyung has been looking for you like crazy.. you cant hide from him forever. ;)

 

Dara: aisht!! You sound just like bom! >.<

 

Seungri: kekekek surely hyung will write greats songs if your by his side noona ;)

 

Dara: yah!!! I was just kidding about that!! >.< aiggoooo~

 

Seungri: but noona~~ hyung really needs inspiration right now so that our next comeback would be daebak!

 

Dara: aiggoo~ but 2ne1 hasn’t even made a comeback yet and now bigbang is comingback~ T.T

 

Seungri: yeah~ I wonder also about that why sajangnim takes so long to decide for 2ne1’s comeback.. I already miss 2ne1’s awesome stage performance~

 

Dara: kekekek me too~ ^^

 

Seungri: aigoo, noona I’ll have to go now I still need to greet daesung hyung a happy birthday. Kekeke see you at party, ok noona? ;)

 

Dara: ah.. ok

 

As seungri left, dara just realized that later these night will be daesung’s birthday party where all YG family will be there , especially the bigbang leader G- dragon. Now that she thought about it, she was thinking of a plan to find excuses that she wont be able to attend the party to save her face from humiliation infront of YG family and to avoid one specific person.