Day of the concert

Friends/Fan forever

"Lets go to sleep alright Yui-chan?" "You're not going to do anything Sho-kun?" I eyed him suspiciously as i knew that he was up to something but did not want to say it. "Is it that obvious?" "Its written all over your face silly." I kissed him lightly on the mouth. "Oh really well then but even if its written all over my face, i still don't want to take it to fast."

Sho-kun laid beside me and cuddled me. He had put his hands around me while i put my hands on his chest. "Tomorrows finally the concert right Sho-kun." He just nodded his head while humming a tune of 'One Love'. Sho-kun kissed me on the forehead when he had reached the part of 'Sekai juu ni tada hitori dake Boku wa kimi wo eranda.' "Arigatou Sho-kun." I placed a kiss on his cheeks before i set off for dreamland.

The next day when we went down to eat our breakfast, the other boys were already downstairs. They waved their hands to us and pointed 2 seats to us that they had already reserved for us. Once we got near them, they had me and Sho-kun sit apart from each other. Thats when their list of questions started. "Anything unforeseen happened between the two of you like oh 'you know'!" Ninomiya-kun had said but got smacked on the head afterwards by Sho-kun. "Stop thinking about those kind of things brat." "Itai u hit me to hard Keio boy." I was just watching their acts and laughing at them whilst being watched at by the rest of their crew. They had also laughed along with me, Riida, Matsujun and Aiba-chan.

All of us quickly went to the stadium that Arashi was going to perform in. "You get to watch us amongst the crowd ok Yui-chan?" "Ok but don't you dare cause any mistakes during all of the performance Sho-kun. If not you will get it from me." He just gave me a cheeky grin whereas i punched him lightly at the arm. But that did not stop him from giving me a short kiss. "Ja ne Yui-chan." Sho-kun still had that cheeky grin on his face.

I was shocked that the stadium was a full-house and everyone were wearing the colours according to their ichiban. I felt a tinge of jealousy when I saw that most of the people that were watching the concert today are Sho-kun's fans. Just as the concert started, everyone was already shouting. "Minna konbanwa. The first song that we will perform for you is 'Believe'. After the first song, our Sakurai Sho wants to tell all of you fans something." So the boys performed 'Believe' with enthusiam and even got everyone dancing. The first performance ended with gusto and thats when all of the audience attention was on Sho-kun. "The song i'm going to sing now is dedicated to my girlfriend who is among all of you watching me. I know this is a shock to everyone but please accept my relationship with her." My ears had turned hot when he said that because he was making our relationship known to everyone.

During his performance i was able to sense that his eyes were on me the whole time even though to everyone else he looked perfectly normal. The fans thoroughly enjoyed the concert. As the concert wore on, i was glad that Sho-kun was my boyfriend as i knew that he is sincere about this relationship even though he could be hot-headed sometimes. The concert was coming to an end and the fans wanted to know who is the girl that Sho-kun loves. He just smiled and suddenly he came down from the stage and walked towards me. "Please follow me to the stage Yui-chan?" Sho-kun whispered in my ear. After getting back on stage, he held my hand and told them that i was the girl he love. "This is Yui-chan my childhood friend and is now my girlfriend. I do hope that all of you are able to accept our relationship." There was silence from the audience but a cheer broke out and there were also some encouraging us to kiss. "I love you and only you Yui-chan. Please don't leave my side." Feeling like the luckiest girl in the world, i hugged him before he kissed me like the audence had hoped for. I do hope that our relationship will able to last forever. I love You Sakurai Sho. ^ ^