Spending time with you

Friends/Fan forever

"Yui-chan we're going off tomorrow so please get a lot of rest." Sho-kun had reminded again while we were talking on the phone. "Yes sir. You have already told me that for the hundredth time and i'm sick of it." I was amused that he thought i would forget. "Gomennasai Yui-chan i didn't mean to annoy you or anything." "Its okay Sho-kun. I'm going to sleep now. Oyasumi." "Oyasumi Yui-chan i love you." I blushed. "W..whatever."

The next day, a large bus was already waiting for me outside my house. "Yui-chan i miss you," came Aiba-chan's voice as he punced on me to give me a bear hug. "N..not too tight Aiba-chan." As he did not like seeing Aiba-chan hugging me, Sho-kun pulled me away from him. "Yui-chan's mine Masaki." Sho-kun was holding me tightly in his arms not wanting anyone to get too close to me. Talk about protective. I laughed and pinched his cheeks. "Don't be like that Sho-kun. He is your teammate right." Sho-kun pretended to be upset but smiled again when i gave him a kiss on the cheeks. The others just gave us a disgusted look.

When we were on the bus, Sho-kun had made me sit beside him which pleased me a lot. Since there was nothing to do, i looked in the direction of the others. Riida was sleeping, Aiba-chan and MatsuJun were listening to their ipods and Ninomiya-kun was playing with his Ds as expected. But once in a while, he would look up and stare at me while sniggering. I threw him a death glare and he would put on an innocent look. Sho-kun who was beside me kept having on his pouting face. "Nani yo Sho-kun?" "May i kiss you?" "There are others in the bus you know." I told him. He pouted again. I can't take it any more. His puppy dog eyes are the cutest in the whole wide world. I nodded my head before Sho-kun proceeded to kiss me.

After a while, the kiss became deeper as he pulled me even closer to him. Getting a kiss from Sho-kun could make any girl's heart melt. For a moment we lost track of our surroundings but the sound of a camera brought us back to reality. We pulled away from each other to realise that the other boys were staring at us with an amused look and they had also taken a picture of us. "Hey don't you guys have better things to do?" "What about you huh Sho-kun? Kissing in the bus when you had nothing to do in the first place." They were mocking him and Sho-kun was blushing. "Shut up."

Once we reached the stadium where Arashi was going to perform, the boys started practicing for their concert while i helped them get some refreshments. They were really into the practice sessions. The manager then came in and told us that our rooms were taken care off and also let the boys to take a break. I was to be in the same room as Sho-kun which displeased the boys very much becuase i was a girl. "Don't worry there will be 2 beds right." I assured them. Somehow i saw an evil grin for a short time on Sho-kun's face. At that point of time i knew he was planning something.

As the day was coming to an end, all of us went to our rooms to get some rest. "Ne Yui-chan do you want to go out for a while?" "Sure Sho-kun. But aren't you tired?" "Not if i am able to spend my time with the girl i love the most." I blushed due to his comment. I have never heard him say things like that before when he went out on his dates with other girls. Before we were able to go out, Sho-kun had to ask his manager first. HIs manager agreed for us to go out but not before he make Sho-kun promise him to take good care of me and also to not come back late.

For the next couple of hours, i enjoyed the time spent with Sho-kun. He was being kind and sympathetic towards me as i had just been released from the hospital a few days ago. Sho-kun held my hands the whole way not wanting me to stray on my own. Even though there were stares from the rest of the people, Sho-kun did not bother about it but i do. Its not everyday that a normal girl could hang out with an idol-of-a-boyfriend.The others had bombarded us with questions when we returned. They were actually waiting for us in our room. "So did the both of you have fun?" "Of course we did Nino and if you guys will excuse us, we want to spent the rest of the time together in this room. "Oh alright." With the boys out, Sho-kun took my hand and led me to his bed.