shock

Forgetting Him

yay an update finally~ in this chapter, myungsoo is older than teentop. happy reading!


 

"what are you doing here. hyung?" cap asked. "your friend is sick?" changjo added and got hit lightly by chunji. "ow! what was that for!?" he muttered while rubbing his head. "you're noisy!" chunji half whispered half yelled. chanjo just rolled his eyes.

"by the way i'm here because i see one of my friend running panicly. what are you guys doing here anyway?" myungsoo replied and looked in to l.joe's room door. he actually didn't know that that room belongs to l.joe. what on his thought now that krystal face is really pale and panic while running here. he looked at teentop again and their heads now lowered down. confused, he noticed that l.joe is not there. that could be mean...

"where's l.joe by the way?"

cleared his throat, niel spoke, "actually l.joe hyung is hospitalized." 

surprised by the sudden confession, myungsoo bulged his eyes. that's strange. "why is he hospitalized?" myungsoo asked again, still shock about this. sighing, ricky replied it with a long sigh, "he got a car accident, last night. and doctor said he got a crash on his head." 

"that kid," myungsoo smiled bitterly. "always do something unecessary."

silence come from nowhere. the rest of teentop waited krystal to come out from that room, so they can see l.joe. myungsoo was on his own thought, still shock about this news. what if l.joe words already echoed in his mind. he began to think negative and he immadietly shook his head. then the room that belongs to l.joe opened, he quickly looked up and saw krystal.

she show her poker face, flat face that no one knows what's on her mind. she just stared at teentop and then myungsoo, who stared at her worriedly. once again she only shows her poker face and walking out of that room fastly. myungsoo bid a goodbye to teentop and call him how's l.joe condition, and running to catch krystal up but ended up nothing. krystal already left.

he pick up his phone and call krystal, but she didn't answer it. he text her but she didn't reply. and myungsoo decided to visit her house.

 

 

ding dong

one.

ding dong

two.

if she doesn't open her door this time, myungsoo will leave. he touched the bell button and press it.

ding dong

three.

okay now myungsoo give up. eventhough he called her, texted her many times, she didn't reply it. myungsoo sighed and leave her house. maybe she need sometime alone. maybe she's shock that actually l.joe had an accident. myungsoo still questioning their relationship, but now he doesn't care about that. what he care the most now is l.joe's condition and krystal.

for the last time, he texted her again:

i'm sorry for disturbing you just now. you probably need sometime alone

but you can talk this problem with me. remember what friends are for, okay?

i always by your side

-myungsoo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


a/n: okay guys i finally up.da.ted [eventho it really is shortbut really im sorry for not updating ;;

i like the way myungsoo text to krystal ohmylord

btw happy new year 2014!! i hope i have luck in 2014 haha

thank you for subcribing and commenting! bye ;u; [btw i think my writing skill improved. no? okay ;u; ]