The Accident

Forgetting Him

here's an update~ 

 

krystal put down her hand, leaving the person who called her said 'hello?' many times. her lips trembling, she turned back slowly and stared at myungsoo, who worriedly stared back at her. he walked closer to her. "What happened?" he asked softly and her hair. "S-sorry, i need to go." krystal pushed him away from her and ran away. the on thing myungsoo know that she's crying. "I think i shall follow her." he insisted and ran to his car.

 

krystal ran to the hospital that has called her. "Excuse me, excuse me!" she trying to keep run between these strangers around her. it was crowded. she even bumping at some peoples. they protested but krystal ignored it. her mind was full with l.joe's condition. what if he's going to die? will he be okay? why this accident happening? that question kept playing on her mind. because of that thought, she was very distracted and just run while the lights was still red. she crossed the street, not knowing that she's in danger. "YAH! KRYSTAL!"

ding ding!

krystal frozen. a car was right in front of her, with speed. all she can do is closed her eyes, and waited for the car to break her whole body. before i die, god please let l.joe save. myungsoo widened his eyes and immadietly ran towards krystal. he hugged him and wait for the car to crashed his body. luckily, the car stopped right in myungsoo's back, myungsoo opened his eyes and glanced at krystal. "why are you so stupid?!" 

krystal opened her eyes and stared at myungsoo. she got up and leave myungsoo alone. "byunghun...byunghun." she called his name again and again. myungsoo stood there, stared at krystal's back and then following her.

 

at the hospital, krystal immadietly dashed towards l.joe's room. she still didn't know that myungsoo just save her and following her. she get in the elevator along with myungsoo, but she still didn't know. her mind was on l.joe, l.joe, and l.joe. she was panted and a sweat was slipped on her face. myungsoo just can stared at her, not knowing to do. soon as they reached 15th floor, krystal run to l.joe's room. from afar, she can saw 5 boys was standing out there. ricky saw krystal coming here. "noona!"

"how's l.joe going?"

"we don't know. we've been waiting for you to come in first." niel said. the rest nodded their head, and krystal nodded her head. she went in first, leaving teen top. mungsoo walked towards them. "hey." he greeted them. teen top turned their head and saw myungsoo.

 

 

"hyung?"

 

 

A/n: when i type hyung i suddenly remerbered myungsoo's hiyoong hiyoong lol

btw, are you watching one great step? if you do, you're lucky really!

i cant watch it bcs my parents not allow me to ;u;

have fun on there! oh yeah

Happy Eid Mubarak for my muslim subscribers and all the world!

i know this is already late but yeah~

that's all, bye<3 thanks for subscribing<3