Don't go...

Tears Airport

Jihu's POV

I was quietly watching my boyfriend pack for his two year trip to China with his band, I was happy that he was going to debut soon but I'm scared when we're separated...It might be the end of us. I do trust and believe him, since it's been like...3 years since we dated and he treated me like a princess. His friends EXO are like my family, like older brothers. I also have my own band, I'm the youngest making me the maknae but my manager decided to make me the leader too. I wasn't sure why but it's fun, my members make me feel welcomed and all. I miss my family who is in Australia but I get letters and gifts from them every month or more.

Back to the point, EXO M's dancing machine Lay finally finished packing. I smiled as he made his way to my side sitting down beside me, wrapping his arms around me pulling me close to his chest. Feeling his head nuzzled into the crook of my neck made me smile. 

"So you finished packing?" I looked down to see his eyes closed, he opened them to stare at me.

"Yeah, I finished packing...I can't believe I'm leaving tonight. Let's spend our last moments together arasseo?" He whispers.

I chuckled and nodded. 

"Neh~ Why don't we go to the movies with EXO M? I haven't seen them since last week. It'll be fun right?"

He nodded and closed his eyes again, I smiled and leaned into his chest. 

"When are we leaving?" I murmur

"30 minutes...Let's stay like this for awhile." I hear him whisper, I chuckle and nod letting him stay like this. Moving my hand to softly his hair, I saw him smile as I kept doing so until the doorbell rang.

"Hmm...Could that be EXO M? But what are they doing here...? Laay~ Get the door Oppa." I whine as I pout, he chuckled and nodded as he got up and went to the door. 

Lay's POV

Opening the door I saw Kris staring at me, he waved as I smiled.

"Annyeong Kris~ What are you doing here? I was about to ask you about heading to the movies with Jihu since it will be our last moments with her."

Tao suddenly yelled. "YAAY! More time with Dongsaeng~" I chuckled at his reaction, looking at Kris for a reply.

Kris smiled and nodded.

"Sure, it would be great to spend time with our favourite dongsaeng~" Before I could say anything Xiumin the Boazi complained.

"Yaaah! I'm cold and hungry! I want to go insideeee" I chuckled and let EXO M in, closing the door I walked into the living room wear Jihu was resting. Sitting beside her I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck, EXO M joining us by sitting the floor smiled at us.

"Saeng~~ I missed you!" Tao pouted, Jihu just chuckled and waves.

"I missed you too Tao also the rest of EXO M~ Oh, EXO K too. Haven't seen them much but oh well. EXO are my best oppas in the world~" She sang happily as I smiled and brought her closer to my chest, closing my eyes. I was still awake as I heard Jihu talking to EXO M about their lives and all, I find it fun having time with her and EXO. I whisper into her ear.

"Jihhuuu, can we go to watch a movie now?" Jihu smiled and held by hand before nodding.

"Arasseo, Kaja~ But let me get ready first neh?" Nodding, she got up and left to go upstairs and get changed. I turned my head to look at Kris before talking again.

"I'm going to get changed too~" Seeing Kris nod, I got up and walked upstairs to get changed. After finishing changing I walked downstairs only to be stunned, Jihu was standing there in a beautiful dress. She looked like an Angel in my eyes, too beautiful to be true. I smiled and walked up to her and hugged her from behind as I whisper.

"You look beautiful~ Like an angel who came from heaven." I saw her smile, seeing her smile makes me happy like always.

"Well let's goo then~" Tao whinned, before stomping his way to the door and outside. Jihu chuckled and followed Tao as the rest of EXO M followed her, I went out and locked the door before joining them.

"Car or walk?" Our leader asked, Jihu thought before answering.

"Walk~ It's only like..Five minutes." Earning nods from EXO M we setted off to the movies.

--After the movie.--

Jihu's POV

Time went pass quickly, it was time for EXO M to head to the airport, fans are probably waiting for them.Reaching their van I walked inside and sat between Lay and Chen, leaning onto Lay and closing mye yes. I wished this was just a dream and he would stay and not be away for two years. Reaching the airport in an hour, I lifted my head up from Lay's shoulder as I got up and got off. EXO M following after, once we went inside the airport fans went wild. Nowing that they won't hurt me was fine, due to Lay and I's relationship. Yes it's not private but everyone knows and I'm glad they respect us and accept me as Lay's girlfriend.

"Lay...Do you really have to go?" I murmur, he turned his head to look at me and ruffled my hair making me smile softly.

"Neh...But i'll be back in two years, trust me Jihu. I'll always love you and you'll always stay here." He grabbed my hand placed it where his heart was, seeing his smile was enough to send my heart beat faster.

"Arasseo...I'll wait for you, come back safely neh?" Lay nodded, just seeing him nod I trust him. I really hope nothing bad happens to him.

Lay was about to follow EXO M but I stopped him and hugged him tightly, gripping his shirt tightly not wanting to let go. I buried my face into his chest and started to cry, I don't want him to go at all...I wonder if my life would still be okay without him but his my Chippos, My lay who is leaving to China for his debut and FOR two years. I'm going to miss him so much. Lay wrapped his arms around me as he pulled me close, calming me down I finally let go and whisper.

"I'll wait for you...For your return. Saranghae Lay...See you in two years." Lay smiled softly and kissed me before waving softly, I gave him a weak smile before seeing him walk away and joined EXO M to get on their plane. Making my way to the window where you can see the planes lift off, I watched EXO M's plane flying away. I whisper softly with a smile.

"Waiting for you...But I wish you never went...I don't want you to go..."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this took a while x3 Sorry~

*Bows.*

Well, this is the end of the oneshot. If you want a sequal please subsribe and comment!

^w^

TaoPandaBuingBuing signning out~ *Peace sign*