Sunset

I Think I Love You

Two days had past, without Yuri and Minho seeing or talking to each other.
It was evening, and Yuri sat at the pool in a sunbed and looked at the sunset.
She was thinking about Minho, and how much she love and miss him.
Yuri couldn't stand being without him anymore.. Her head was spinning around with thoughts, so she decided to take a walk.

She walked on the beach, it was almost empty. She liked being alone, so it was no problem with that.
She stopped at the shore, and looked out over the water. The water was blue, and so beautiful.

Suddenly Yuri felt a hand on her shoulder. She didn't have to turn around, she already knew who it was.
She smiled and closed her eyes, and then she turned around.
The most beautiful guy in the world was standing in front of her.
Her eyes teared up, and she threw her arms around him.
Minho hugged her tight, and Yuris tears fell down on her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry.. so sorry" she said between her sobs

Minho caressed Yuris hair. "You don't have to be sorry, noona" he whispered

"I'd miss you so much" Yuri whispered back

They was just standing there and held each other, on the beach in the sunset, and the rolling waves splashed against the shore.

"I'm sorry i kissed you" Minho suddenly said 

Yuri smiled and pounched his head playfully.
Minho giggled.

Then they held each other again, and Minho cupped his hands around Yuris face.
Their faces approached each other, and then their lips met in a kiss.
Yuri tasted his soft lips and their tongues twirled around each other.
Yuri didn't care if she would regret this later, the only thing she wanted now was to kiss him. She wanted him so badly, and felt like she never wanted to let him go.
Minho lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around his hips.
He caressed her back, and Yuri caressed his hair.
They kissed each other deeply, and the kiss lasted long.