Rainy day

I Think I Love You

Yuri woke up and looked at her watch, it was 10 AM.
She got out of bed and looked out through the window. 
It was RAINING. She got really disappointed..
Yuri and Minho shall hang out today, but what are they going to do now when it's raining outside?
Yuri sighed and walked out of her room.

It was empty in the living room. That probably means that Yoona and Taecyeon were still asleep.
Yuri walked back to her room to get dressed.
She chose a pair of jeans, a white tank top and a black cardigan. Then she looked at herself in the mirror and phased over how tangled her hair was.
She brushed it out, and then applied some mascara on her lashes.

Her phone suddenly called.
"Yoboseo?" she answered

"Hi noona~" Minho said

Yuri smiled. "Hi"

"I don't think it's fun to be outside when it's raining.. so why don't you come to my dorm instead?" he said

"Uh.. yeah sure!" Yuri said "I'm coming now"

"Araseo, see ya soon!"

They hung up, and Yuri left her dorm.


Yuri was standing outside Minhos dorm and knocked on the door. Minho opened immediately.
He smiled when he saw her. "Come in!" he said.

They were a little embarrassed after the kiss yesterday, and none of them knew what to say.

"So... what shall we do then?" Yuri asked after a while

"Uhhm... We can eat something or.. watch tv, play videogames or something.. What do you want to do, noona?" Minho said

"Let's play video games!!" Yuri said exciting and clapped her hands

Minho smiled "Sure!"

Yuri walked and sat down on the couch, while Minho started the video game.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Yuri said and smiled.

Minho giggled, and when he had started the game, he gave her a control.
It was a race game, and Minho won all the time.

"aisshh.. why are you so good at everything??" Yuri said disappointed after they had played ten times

"Aww.. we can play again if you want" Minho giggled and patted her head.

"Aniyooo... I want to watch tv" Yuri said

"sure!" Minho said and turned off the game.
He zapped from channel to channel to find something that they could watch.

"Oh look that's my favourite drama!" Yuri said when Minho stopped at a random channel

"Do you want to watch it?" he asked

Yuri nodded and smiled, and then she lay her head on Minhos shoulder.
She was so happy that she had met him, and she regretted all the times when she tried to avoid him.

"Minho..?" Yuri started

"Yes?"

"I think i love you" she said and looked at his face

They just looked at each other for about 30 seconds, and then Minho smiled bright.

"I think i love you too" he said and continued smiling.

Yuri smiled back at him and then she lay her hand on his shoulder and came closer.
Minho looked at her lips, and then in her eyes.
Both their hearts started pounding faster.
Yuri crawled up on Minhos lap and kissed him on his mouth, and then she wrapped her arms around his neck.
They kissed passionately, and then Minho pulled her down on the couch and lay on top of her.
Yuri spread her legs, so Minho could lay more comfortable.
She let out a little moan when she felt his body between her legs.

While they were kissing, Minho helped Yuri to pull of her cardigan. It landed on the floor.
He kissed her collarbones and neck, and that made her moan.
Yuri pulled of Minhos shirt, and threw it on the floor so it landed on her cardigan.
She gasped of the sight of his muscular torso, and she couldn't help herself but touch it.

Finally, all of their clothes was laying on the floor.
Yuri didn't feel embarrassed.. because right now, the only thing she thought about was that she wanted him so badly.

Then, i think you all can imagine what happened.. ;)