New Year's Night

Normal Daily Things
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was just a holy new year’s night where the lovers were supposed to spend their wonderful night together while listening to the fireworks bursting into several beautiful colours to shower the world…. Or not?!

Kei was watching TV happily with his beloved wife, Kim in his arms. They were about to enter their bedroom to do something when their doorbell rang. Kim immediately freed herself from Kei and ran to answer the door. She literally squealed when she opened the door. Standing in front of her was her long distance relative, the rapper and leader of EXO-M – Kris.

“OH MY GOD!!!! OPPA!!! GEGE!!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME?!?!?!?!” Kim exclaimed happily, as she threw herself into Kris and hugged him. Kei approached the two and said, “Konnichiwa, Inoo Kei desu…” he shook Kris’s hand extremely hard and roughly as he continued, “Kim-chan’s husband.” as he glared at Kris. Kris smiled slightly as he said, “Hi, I’m Kris, Kim’s long distance relative!”

Kei was extremely jealous with Kim’s action toward Kris as he glared at him again and said, “Well you excuse me as I have to go to bed now!” and stormed back to the couple’s bedroom. When Kei was back in their bedroom, he crashed onto their bed as he cuddled the pillow next to him and started rolled left and right on his bed.

After who know how many minute passed, Kei fell asleep when Kim finally back in their bedroom after she escorted her beloved relative out of their apartment to the lobby. She

Please log in to read the full chapter