Date

Normal Daily Things
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Miss, here’s your bowl of Teriyaki Chicken Udon,” the waitress said as she placed a bowl of noodles in front of Hanna. The latter smiled at the waitress slightly and said, “You’re welcome” as the waitress smiled back and walked back to the kitchen, leaving the miserable girl alone.

Hanna sighed miserably as she took a pair of chopstick and a spoon from the box at the side and started eating. She was so lonely when Yabu suddenly left a business trip for one day. She stared at the window blankly as she started to think deeply. Does he remember that today is our anniversary? Does he even care about how I feel for him when he just leaving me alone in a restaurant on our anniversary, celebrating it alone?

 She sighed as she took another spoonful of her noodles. Tears started to rolled down her cheeks before she could even know. She felt lonely and heart broken. She just simply wished that Kota would be there for her at that very moment.

It seemed like gods understand how she felt; a tall man in a business suit entered the restaurant silently. However, Hanna did not bother care who entered. She stared at the bowl of hot noodles with a sad expression until someone sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. “Hanna-chan , gomen. I tried to return from Hokkaido as fast as possible,” he said.

Hanna hugged the man that she loved as she said, “Mou, Ko-chan.” She punched his chest lightly while tears streamed down her cheek. Kota tightened h

Please log in to read the full chapter