8: Should Have Backed Down...

Flower Boys Upstairs

I am sleeping soundly when my phone begins to ring loudly. I groan and pull the cover over my head. After a moment it stops and then I hear the doorbell ring. I ignore it and decide to bother Sammi and make her answer it. A few seconds after I hear Sammi answer the door I hear someone walking up the stairs to my room. I just pull the blanket farther over my head and pretend to be asleep.

I hear my door fly open and I feel a sudden weight land on top of me. I grunt at the unexpected body slam and feel the blanket tear off of me. “GET UP!!” I hear the oh so familiar voice of AhNiel yell.

I groan and pull the blanket back over myself, “No!!” I yell. “Go to school and let me sleep in peace!” I add.

I feel AhNiel wrap his arms around my waist as he pulls me over his shoulder and easily carries me out of my room. I hit his back and continue to yell for him to put me down. I see Sammi start laughing at the sight and blush in rage and embarrassment.

“Oh my god!! You such a girl!” I hear Sammi yell in amusement.

I huff and eventually just let AhNiel carry me to the bathroom. He puts me on my feet and points to the sink. “Was up and get ready…I’m taking you to school today” he smirks.

I roll my eyes and start to wash up and get ready for the day. After finishing in the bathroom I walk back to my room with AhNiel following right behind me. I slam my door in front of him before he can enter my room.

“Ya! Open the door!” I hear him yell lightly.

I chuckle to myself at the small victory and change into my uniform before opening the door for the still yelling AhNiel. He follows me back into the bathroom and I straighten my hair till it’s the definition of perfection.

Once I am done I grab my school bag and keys. I wave bye to Sammi who goes back to sleep waiting for her own alarm to go off. AhNiel grabs my wrist and pulls me to his car after I lock the house back. I get into the vehicle and go to sit by the far window when AhNiel grabs my arm and makes me sit on his lap in the limo.

“Yah!” I yell out and look back at him.

He just smirks and wraps his arms around my waist tightly. “You’re gonna have to get used to this” he says lightly as he rests his head on my back.

I huff in annoyance and cross my arms as I sit there. The limo takes off with a small jerk almost making me fall forward. Thanks to AhNiel we stay in the seat and the ride is smooth as we drive to the school.

~~*~~*~~

We arrive at the schools front gates and get out of the limo quietly. AhNiel takes my hand and I pull it away from him easily. “Not in public” I say lightly and throw my bag over my shoulder and walk into the school building. It’s the earliest I have ever arrived at the school. And I’ve only been here for 4 weeks or so now. I sigh lightly and change into my school shoes and place my own shoes into the locker and without waiting for AhNiel walk to our class room.

After only a few seconds AhNiel easily catches up to my side and the few people who are at school can only stare. AhNiel suddenly puts his sunglasses on and starts back up with his normal to cool for school act like every other school day.

I had just hung my bag on the side of the desk when I feel a pair of small and delicate arms wrap around my waist and back hug me happily. “Hey MarKus” I smile without looking behind me.

“Ah~ How did you know it was me Jungie~?” he asks with his innocent smile already on his face.

I turn around and lightly hug him back. I notice AhNiel look a bit jealous that I hug MarKus back and not him. I smirk and quickly pull MarKus’ head to my chest into a big bear hug. “I missed you~” I smile into the hug.

MarKus giggles lightly, “I missed you too Jungie~” he smiles.

We let go and YuChung walks into the room with his sunglasses already on just like AhNiel. He walks over and easily pulls MarKus into a kiss happily. I turn around trying not to throw up and the public display. MarKus pulls away lightly, “Chunie~ we shouldn’t do that in public~” he says in a sing-song voice. YuChung only shrugs and winks at him before sitting in his seat and placing his feet up on the desk. I roll my eyes and sit in my own desk then look out the window as soon as the teacher starts talking.

~~*~~*~~

Its finally lunch break and the four of us walk to the cafeteria together. YuChung and MarKus openly holding hands. No one seemed to care seeing as it was an all-boys school and I’ve noticed a lot of the boys at this school are in fact gay. After a moment of nothing I suddenly feel AhNiel lightly pull my hand into his and he intertwines our fingers. I blush lightly but since we have YuChung and MarKus covering us I let him hold my hand. After a few minutes of standing outside the cafeteria waiting for the line to die down we get in line and get our food. We sit at the first empty table we see.

After a little while the lunchroom suddenly goes really quiet. We all turn to look at the door and we see KyuShin walk in. his expression looks angry. He glances over at us and our eyes make contact. I look to the side lightly and then when I look back he is smirking, which sends bad shivers down my spine, and he winks at me with that evil grin on his face. I turn away from him and feel an arm go around my shoulders lightly. AhNiel rubs my shoulder lightly in a way to calm me down. I lean my head on his shoulder for a moment to let him know I’m ok. MarKus and YuChung point behind us and AhNiel and I turn to see KyuShin walking our direction with his group of lackeys. He sits beside me and lightly places his hand on my thigh. I jerk away lightly as he moves his hand up my leg.

I feel AhNiel let my shoulder go and next thing I know KyuShin is on the ground with his arm behind his back and AhNiel sitting on top of his back pulling his arm backwards in a painful way. I flinch not wanting to know how that feels.

KyuShin screams out in pain and I hear a slight pop come from KyuShin’s arm. I quickly grab AhNiel’s shoulders and pull him backwards making him let go of KyuShin. I wrap my arm around his neck while he faces away from me and hug him. I then whisper in his ear, “don’t break his arm…please” I say lightly.

AhNiel looks at me in the eyes and reluctantly nods his head. He lifts me up and scoots me over to his seat then sits at mine separating me from KyuShin. I was thankful but I didn’t want anyone to get a broken bone because of what happened. As much as I hate KyuShin for it…I can’t do anything about the past, might as well try to move on than to make things worse.

~~*~~*~~

I’m sitting beside MarKus in the gym as we watch the better built guys, including YuChung and AhNiel, pulling themselves up on the rope to see who can get the highest. YuChung got about half-way up the rope before his hand starting burning and he let go falling to the mat on the floor to catch his fall. All the girlish looking boys, which apparently consisted of me and MarKus.

‘I look manly damn it!!!’ I yell to myself.

The gym teacher didn’t want us to participate simply because he didn’t think our group could do the rope.

It was AhNiel’s turn and I watched as he lightly pulled on the rope testing it strength before the teacher blew the whistle for him to begin. AhNiel jumped up letting his feet off the ground as he quickly made his way up the rope as though it was nothing. I watch him closely, slightly amazed at his speed and strength. At my old school I hadn’t seen any of the guys able to move up the rope so quickly. It’s not an understatement for me to say that I envied him and his masculine aura. I then suddenly felt achieved and happy because I had him as mine. And none of those around me knew what he was like in-…

What the hell am I thinking?! I only agreed to go out with him because I was bored…I don’t actually have feelings for him! JungMin…don’t get feelings for him…he’s a man!’ I thought to myself.

But, I still couldn’t deny that he was amazing in bed…although I didn’t want to say that out loud I thought it to myself. The proud feeling I pushed down to my stomach. I shouldn’t be proud to sleep with a man…especially not one who was hiding behind a mask. I was curious as to why he hid under that mask at school and acted completely opposite of how I saw him outside of school. I was just too scared to actually bring it up.

AhNiel had reached the top while I was in my thoughts. Everyone let out sighs of envy of shock once he got to the top. I just stared up at him still deep in my thoughts. He slid back down the rope and lightly landed on his feet as he touched the mat. I was still staring up into space.

AhNiel sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder which pulled me back to the real world away from my thoughts. I looked at AhNiel lightly and removed his hand from my shoulder with a shrug. I then stood as the teacher called my name for the horse vault. I couldn’t help but to stare at the rope still wanting to prove I could do it. The teacher saw me staring and I heard him lightly clear his voice. I looked at him and he nodded towards the rope lightly. My eyes beamed and I bowed happily. I grabbed the rope lightly and tested it like AhNiel had. I could feel someone staring at me. I turned to look at the crowd. AhNiel was looking at YuChung who kept talking to him. MarKus was talking to one of the other girly boys. I look over and to my discomfort I saw KyuShin staring me down. I saw the same look of lust and anger in his eyes as the day he me.

I shivered at his gaze and looked away quickly. The teacher blew his whistle after a moment. I took a deep breath and quickly jumped off the ground. It was difficult but I pulled my way up the rope slowly. My arms wobbled lightly close to the middle of the rope. I ignored my arms straining and pushed myself to pull up. I used my feet to wrap around the rope and push myself higher as my arms pulled. I was almost to the top when suddenly my arms went loose.

I jerked back lightly at the sudden looseness and striking pain in my arms. Next thing I knew, I was falling to the ground. I let out a light scream as I saw the ceiling getting farther from me which meant, I was getting closer to the ground. The way I was falling I just knew I was going to die if I hit the ground.

I land on the ground with a thud and the world went black around me. The last thing I heard was MarKus and YuChung both scream my name.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's a bit of a short update ^^;;; But i'm still studying for finals~ I hope you like the update~ I'll let you think of your own questions this time XD

 

MinHyun out!