6: AhNiel Is What?!

Flower Boys Upstairs

It’s been a week since AhNiel decided to visit my house. I’m sitting at my desk doing homework due for Monday when my phone goes off.

I reach over with my hand while still reading the homework problem and flip my phone open letting the hand phone charm lightly tap against my hand.

I look to read the sender and AhNiel’s name was written.

Sender: Choi AhNiel

Topic: …you know…

Message: Um…hi? My mom and sister want to meet you tomorrow…I’ll pick you and your sister up at 7 am…be awake. I don’t wanna wait in the cold again.

Reply.         Delete.         Save As.'
 

I hit the reply button.

'To: Choi AhNiel
Topic: So early?!

Message: Alright….you better give me something for waking up so early on a Sunday!!! If I could I would move the time to later…but your mom and sister seem a bit like they will not be talked out of something…see you tomorrow.

Send.     Delete.      Save As.'

It only takes a few seconds for him to send me a message back. I read it but don’t reply.

Alright. See you tomorrow.’

I close my phone and get up from my homework lightly and walk to Sammi’s room. She is blasting her newest group obsession, Infinite, on her radio. I knock on the door and it only takes her 3 seconds to open the door.

“What? I’m busy” she says lightly.

I ruffle her hair, “pick out something for tomorrow. We have to wake up early and go to AhNiel’s house” I say lightly. “Now go back to your busy schedule of fan girling” I say lightly and walk back to my room as she closes her door.

I go back into my room and continue with my homework.

~~*~~*~~

My alarm rings loudly and I hit the snooze button within seconds of sitting up on my bed. 6 am and I’m willingly waking up…hell must be frozen over.

I get up and go into the bathroom. I take a shower quickly and blow-dry my hair. I straighten my hair down with ease and wrap a towel around my waist. I walk to Sammi’s room and slam my hand on her door.

“Get up short-stuff” I say.

Her door opens soon after and she covers her face, “put some clothes on! I would rather NOT see my own brother almost completely ...” she says pushing me aside as I laugh. She slams the bathroom door shut behind her and I walk into my room pulling some clothes out of the small closet in my room. I pick out a pair of black leather pants that fit me nicely. I throw on a grey tank top and then grab a black jacket from the back of the closet and throw it over my tank top. I put on a pair of grey socks and my favorite pair of white and black vans shoes.

I hear my sister slam her door closed downstairs so I know it’s safe to go into the kitchen without seeing her in a towel. I walk down the small staircase to my room and walk across the hall and into the kitchen/living room area. I cook up some simple breakfast while Sammi finishes getting ready.

She walks into the kitchen just as I finish setting the table. She sits down at her normal spot and grabs her bowl and fills it to the top with rice. She also grabs her plate and fills it with food.

“I swear…you eat more than most jocks at my school” I say as I sit down and fill my rice bowl and place some food on my plate.

“I need to eat to grow taller than you…so I can call you short-stuff in the future” she says simply.

I chuckle lightly; “right” I say simply as we then eat in silence.

~~*~~*~~

I’m cleaning the dishes when I look at the clock. 6:45 am.

‘He’ll be here soon’ I think to myself and finishes the last of the dishes putting the on the rack to dry.

I walk into my room and grab my phone, wallet, and house keys. I chain the keys to my pants and place the phone in my back pockets…since I didn’t have front pockets on my pants. I place my wallet in my other back pocket and walk back down the steps just as I hear a knock on our door. I look at the clock. 7 am exactly.

Sammi runs out of her room in a pair of red skinny jeans, a black EXO shirt, and a black jacket over her shirt. She also has on a pair of her black high top converse shoes that she wore everywhere.

I open the door as Sammi runs to the door behind me.

AhNiel looks a bit shocked to see us up and ready. But he just nods lightly, “you’re obviously ready so I won’t ask that…lets go” he says as he points to the black limo parked in front of the house.

Sammi drops her jaw and quickly runs to the Limo and hops in happily with a giggle. I close the door lightly and follow beside AhNiel.

“She seems energetic” AhNiel says as he yawns.

I yawn as well and nod, “She loves all this fancy kind of stuff” I said tiredly yet fashionably.

“And you?” AhNiel asks as he looks over to me.

I just shrug, “walking is fine with me…but I never say no to free rides” I say as AhNiel motions for me to get into the car first.

I have to bend to a bit to actually get into the Limo. AhNiel follows in behind me having the same difficulty just worse. He is one of the few people I know who is actually taller than me. I’m about 5’9 and AhNiel looks to be 6’0 exactly. Sammi is a short size of 5’6.

I sit by the door of the limo whereas Sammi sits as far in the limo as she can. AhNiel sits at the other door in the back of the limo closer to me than to Sammi. Sammi is staring at the fish tank and cooler in the limo.

“Can I get a drink?” she asks lightly as she points to the cooler. AhNiel nods lightly and Sammi takes his offer and grabs a cola from the bottom of the cooler.

I look out the window and before I know I fall into a light sleep. To be honest, I hadn’t slept well last night.

~~*~~*~~

I wake up to Sammi screaming in excitement. I jump up lightly and almost hit my head on the roof of the limo. I look around a bit dazed when I notice a weight on my shoulder. I look at Sammi and see her covering her face with a small blush on her cheeks. I look to my shoulder where she keeps fan girling. I see AhNiel sleeping on my shoulder with his arms crossed over his chest. Sammi pulls her phone out and quickly snaps a picture of us.

I blush and throw my hands up which cause AhNiel to fall and his head to land on my lap. Somehow he managed to sleep through it. I didn’t move anymore as to not cause any harm to the sleeping AhNiel. Sammi takes another picture as I look down to AhNiel.

“Would you stop with the pictures? I mean really” I say lightly as I cover my face with my hands.

Sammi laughs, “you two should become gay lovers!” she says excitedly.

“Sammi! I’m not gay!” I say in a yelling whisper.

She just giggles, “I’ll so make you gay! You would be the most fashionable gay man alive” she says.

My ears perk up at the slight compliment but then I shake my head, “just because I’m fashionable doesn’t mean I have to be gay!” I say.

I feel AhNiel lightly stir on my lap. He groans lightly at being awakened suddenly by Sammi’s constant fan girling. He looks up to see me staring at him.

He jumps up lightly and our forehead clash together.

“Ah!” we both yell and grab our foreheads.

“Ow!!” I say lightly as I look to AhNiel. “Sorry if I scared you!” I said lightly as I rubbed my palm against my forehead.

“Ah…Ow…no…I was just shocked to wake up and see your face right there…sorry I fell asleep on you” he says lightly.

I feel slightly offended, “well sorry you had to see my face first thing you wake up” I pout and look out the window placing one hand my lap and holding my face up with the other against the car window.

He sighs lightly, “no…I didn’t mean to insult you…ah…I don’t know how to phrase it correctly” he says honestly.

Sammi giggles, “AhNiel…please say you’re gay and that you will be my future brother-in-law! You two are so freakin adorable!” she yells.

Me and AhNiel look at each other than blush, “I’m not GAY!!” we both yell at the same time.

Sammi just nods and smiles, “Whatever you both say~” she says lightly as we pull up to the driveway of this huge mansion.

I and Sammi stare in wonder as AhNiel just sits and watches as we pass by what looks like a park.

“You guys have a park?!” Sammi smiles.

“No…that’s our yard” AhNiel replies.

I look at him and find him staring at me. I blush lightly but force it away as I say, “that’s a yard?” I point to the huge lake.

AhNiel just nods and stares into my eyes for a moment making me blush. He then looks away as the car stops at a set of huge doors leading into a museum looking house.

“We’re here…” AhNiel says lightly.

A man in black steps up to the door beside AhNiel and opens it to let him out. AhNiel symbols for me and Sammi to follow him. The man in black closes the door once Sammi and I are also out of the limo. His limo drives away and we follow AhNiel into the house.

Sammi looks around with open in the biggest smile I had ever seen. I look around a bit to and don’t notice AhNiel walk behind me. He lightly places his hands on my shoulders and I feel a cold chill run through my body. I hide the small shiver my body forces on me and look at AhNiel.

He smirks his half-smile lightly and pushes me forward. I look straight suddenly and just let him push me forward. Sammi follows behind us silently and I can hear the constant clicks from her phones camera. I roll my eyes but say nothing.

We enter this giant room that looks like an entire restaurant. I see two girls sitting at a table. One is about Sammi’s age and is in an elegant bright blue strapless belly-shirt and a pair of white shorts (very short shorts) and a pair of bright blue toeless hills. She stands suddenly and runs over giving me the biggest hug any girl has ever given me. I blush at the sudden hug.

“Oh my gahd! You are sooo handsome!” the girl smiles and gives me a wink. I blush and look away lightly, “ah…thank…thank you” I smile shyly.

AhNiel rolls his eyes lightly and pries the girl off of me. “JungMin…this is my sister…HaNa…Jang HaNa” he says lightly.

I nod, “Ah. It’s nice to meet you” I smile shyly and offer my hand. She stares at my hand before pulling my hand causing me to come forward and wrapping me into another hug.

“Who need a handshake when I can hug your body!” she smirks a half-smile similar to AhNiel’s just in a more seducing way.

I feel myself blushing lightly and AhNiel separates her from me again and pulls me backwards into his arms. “I’d appreciate if you would stop hitting on my friend” AhNiel says lightly.

I don’t know why but his sudden back hug made my heart skip a beat.

Sammi walks up to HaNa and smiles, “Oh my gosh! You’re gorgeous! And your clothes!! You’re like…my idol right now!” Sammi smiles and grabs HaNa’s hands.

HaNa smiles and flicks her hair back with her free hand, “and you need a cute make-over! So you can be just as gorgeous!” she smiles. The two girls squeal together and run off to some part of the house I couldn’t even imagine.

The other older lady stands up in an elegant black long sleeve dress. “Hello. Welcome to our humble abode” she smiles.

I bow lightly in respect and then remember AhNiel is behind me and quickly stand back up to escape the awkward position.

I hear AhNiel clear his throat in an embarrassed way. “Um…this is my mother…Jang Marcia” he says politely as he walks to his mother and takes her hand lightly placing a kiss on her fingers as he bows.

She smiles kindly and then nods to me as she offers me her hand with a gentle smile. I follow suit and lightly kiss her gloved fingers. She smiles even more gently. “I see you are a fast learner” she says kindly.

I bow in respect, “I try ma’am” I smile politely.

“Ah come now. Don’t be so formal. Just call me mom” she smiles.

I blush lightly then look to AhNiel who is covering his face in embarrassment.

I laugh lightly, “Alright. Thanks mom” I smile as the word leaves my mouth.

She walks over and hugs me lightly. “Your such a good boy~” she says happily.

I feel my heart beat lightly at the motherly hug. It had been years since I actually had a mother figure that I could like. I don’t notice but I bring my arms up and lightly hug her. Bowing down to lean my head on her small shoulders.

She seems lightly surprised but then smiles and lets me hug her as she rubs my hair. She then lightly steps back from the hug. “Please do enjoy your time here today JungMin-ah” she smiles.

I nod lightly, “I will mom” I say smiling at the word again.

She leaves the room and walks away with some maids. AhNiel lightly takes my arm, “Come on…I’ll show you around the house a bit” he says lightly.

I nod and let him pull my arm as I follow behind him.

~~*~~*~~

“That’s pretty much our house” AhNiel says lightly.

My head is spinning with all the new rooms to learn. I just nod and AhNiel pulls me into his room lightly.

“Wow…your house is a lot bigger on the inside” I said holding my head lightly.

“Yeah…it can be a lot to take in at once” he chuckles lightly as he takes his jacket off and hangs it into his large walk-in closet.

I walk around his room and gap my mouth at the size of it. His room is almost the size of our entire house. I’m walking when suddenly I trip over a shirt on the floor. I’m falling when I feel an arm pull my hand. I’m falling too quickly and AhNiel is pulled down with me.

I land on my back on the floor and AhNiel lands on top of me our faces only an inch or so apart. We stare into each other’s eyes both in slight shock. I breathe lightly as I look into his deep grey eyes. Somehow under his gaze I feel like I could melt.

I notice his eyes suddenly go from shock to a longing and loving gaze.

I open my eyes wide in surprise when he lightly presses his lips to mine. It is strange. This doesn’t feel disgusting to me like when KyuShin did this. I slowly close my eyes against my will and find myself kissing him back.

He places his hand under my shirt on my abs and I slightly gasp at his cold hands. He slowly begins to pull my shirt up. My hand suddenly holds his to stop him as I pull back from the kiss gasping for air.

“Ah…AhNiel…I’m not gay” I say lightly.

I notice AhNiel suddenly snap back into his right mind and he stand up suddenly with a wide blush on his face. “Um…sorry…I don’t…I don’t know why I suddenly did that” he said bringing his hand over his own lips.

I sit up lightly and pull my shirt back down to cover my exposed abs. I stand and slightly place my fingers to my lips then bring them away as AhNiel turns around.

“Ah no…um…it was probably just cause our faces were close is all” I say awkwardly.

AhNiel just nods and we stand there in the awkward silence.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter~ Sorry it took a while to upload. I had writer's block for a bit ^^;;; Hope you enjoy the new installment~ How will the awkward silence turn out? Will AhNiel and JungMin in fact become gay lovers? How will Sammi react when she finds out they shared a kiss?

 

MinHyun out!!