4: AhNiel and I? Possible Friends?

Flower Boys Upstairs

I wake up to the sound of people talking. Their voices ring in my head. I slowly open my eyes and see four people standing around me.

“Ah! Jungie! Thank god!! YOU’RE AWAKE!” I hear MarKus yell and hug me tightly.

I groan at the light pain I feel surge through my body.

MarKus lightly pulls away, “Ah! I’m sorry!” he apologizes hurriedly.

I shake my head lightly, “No...It’s ok” I said. I lightly flinched at the pain rising in my throat. I place one hand on my throat and rub my skin trying to smooth the pain and irritation.

“Where…am I?” I ask lightly.

I hear YuChung’s voice say, “you’re in the hospital bro…your body was beaten up pretty badly…you’ve been out for a day dude” he says lightly.

You nod and then look shocked, “Wait? What?! A whole day?!” I yell and then regret it once my throat throbs in pain again. The pain from my throat traveled down my spine to my backside. I gasped lightly at the uncomfortable pain.

I see a hand reach over and hold a glass of water out to me. I look to the owner of the hand. It was AhNiel.

I lightly nodded and attempted to sit up. It took me a while since I had to move slowly and adapt to all the pain surging through my body. But, finally, I got to sit up and have a refreshing drink of water.

Now that I’m sitting up I finally get a look around the room. It’s one of those expensive and nice looking hospital rooms. “Oh man…how am I gonna pay for this?” I mumble softly to myself.

“Don’t worry about it…I already got the bill” AhNiel says lightly and fills my glass up with more water than sits it back on the small bedside table. I nod my thanks and take another drink.

“You…really didn’t have to AhNiel-sshi” I say politely.

AhNiel shakes his head, “don’t worry about…my family owns this hospital anyways” he says lightly like it’s no big deal.

I gasp my mouth open, “really? This whole hospital?!” I gasp in shock.

AhNiel just nods as if it’s the most normal thing in the world to own an entire system of hospitals PLUS a company.

I can only stare in wonder. “Just how rich are you?” I accidentally say out loud only meaning to think those words.

“I guess you could say my family ranges up in the billionaires level” he says simply.

I gulp down my own spit in amazement. “That’s way ing awesome” I say simply.

I hear MarKus and YuChung laugh at my other side.

“You seriously don’t act like someone who was a few days ago man” I hear YuChung say.

I suddenly stop after hearing his words and all the memories come flooding back into my mind. I start to see the event happen all over again in my mind. I suddenly see a drop fall onto my covers. I bring my hand up to my face and feel the tears that slowly start to stain my cheeks. Before I think any of them have seen my fresh tears I wipe them away and act like I got something in my eye.

~~*~~*~~

YuChung and MarKus left reluctantly when the doctor told them visitation hours were over for those who were not staff, family, or lovers.

I stare at AhNiel waiting for him to get up and leave as well…but he never does. He just sits beside me and stares back at me.

“Um…the doctor said-“I started.

“I know…but I’m staff here so I don’t have to leave” he says simply.

“Oh right…your family kind of owns this place” I reply.

I look around the room again, “I still can’t believe how nice this room is…makes me feel like a VIP” I joke.

“…well when I personally carry you into the hospital princess style while your passed out it kinda makes you look important…mostly cause I was the one carrying you” he said still staring at me.

I blush lightly at the remembrance of the embarrassing princess style. “Ah! Yeah never mind about that” I say shaking my hands in front of him as I try to change the subject.

Suddenly I hear a low chuckle. I look at AhNiel and see him covering his mouth with his hand trying to hold in his laughter.

I blush lightly at the sight of him smiling. His smile was absolutely gorgeous. I feel warmth start to flood over my face. AhNiel suddenly looks at me again and I don’t have time to hide my blush so I just stare at him.

“W-What’s so funny?” I ask lightly.

AhNiel shrugs as he drops his hands back to his side, “Nothing…just the fact that what YuChung said was right…you don’t like someone who was and forced to give a dude a blow-job is all” he smirks lightly as he tries to stop himself from laughing again.

I blush more and roll my eyes, “well excuse me for trying to forget the event and try to move on…wait! Where’s my hand phone?!” I ask suddenly. I stand up from the bed suddenly and my legs buckle underneath me. I wait for the impact with the floor, but it never arrives. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist to catch me. I suddenly reach my arms around AhNiel’s neck to support myself from falling out of his arms.

I open my eyes lightly only to be greeted by his deep silver eyes, our faces only mere centimeters apart. We stare at each other for a moment before he helps me back onto the bed and goes to get my school bag on the other side of the room. I can tell I must be blushing badly judging from the sudden flash of a smirk on AhNiel’s face. I just pout my lips out and puff my cheeks as I try to calm down.

I feel AhNiel sit my bag on the bed beside me.

“Ah, thanks” I say as I rummage through the bag and flip open my phone. I turn it on and sure enough I’m flooded with texts, missed calls, and answer machine messages from Sammi. I quickly call her without a seconds delay. She answers on the first ring.

“JungMin!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!” she yells her voice full of worry. I can understand why. She hadn’t been able to contact me in almost 3 days.

I sigh lightly, “I’m sorry Sam-sam. I’m just now waking up and getting a chance to call you, I’m actually at the hospital right now and they told me to stay here for a few more days to let my body rest” I explain calmly as to not worry her more.

“Which hospital? I’ll be where right away!” she yells.

“No. focus on your school work Sammi. I’ll be fine. I have a friend staying here with me right now…I’ll be home in a few days. I just wanted to call you to let you know I was alright and not dead in some ditch on the side of the road somewhere” I smile into the phone.

I hear her sigh lightly, “You better get better! But just so you know I’m kicking your as soon as you get home” she replied.

“Ya! Don’t say at your age! And I wouldn’t recommend kicking my . Kick my stomach or…face…if you can reach it short-stuff” I joke.

“Shush it you” I hear her giggle. “Get well soon and let me know when you head home, ok?” I hear slight worry still in her voice.

“I will sam-sam…don’t worry” I smile. “I’ll be home in a few days. Looooooove yooooou~” I joke with her.
“Ew…that’s so gross bro. I’m hanging up now. You sound just fine” we both laugh and she actually hangs up on me.

She sends a simple text saying, ‘oh. Love you too. By the way kekeke.’

I just smile at the text then hear AhNiel clear his throat beside me.

I blush blood red just now remembering he is in the room with me. “Ah…that was my sister! Don’t think anything weird of me” I say suddenly with my hands up in a defensive position.

AhNiel just smirks and rolls his eyes, “okay Jungie” he jokes.

“Ya! Don’t call me Jungie…” I say defensively.

“Oh~ is that only MarKus’ privilege?” he says as he sits on my bed lightly.

I nod, “yeah…cause he’s cute…and my first friend” I reply.

“….then if he’s cute…what am I?” I hear AhNiel ask.

I think seriously for a second than get close to his face and examine it, “….simple…your handsome” I say simply and slowly lie myself back down on the bed.

AhNiel has a slightly shocked look on his face, “….I didn’t think you would actually tell me anything” he admits.

I shrug, “it’s not weird to call another man handsome…it is however weird to confess to another man” I say simply as I lean my head on the pillow and close my eyes lightly.

I hear AhNiel lightly chuckle and then feel his hand rub my hair. I guess he thinks I’m asleep. Suddenly I feel warm breathe on my lips and then it moves to my forehead. AhNiel lightly kisses my forehead, “just don’t get into any more dangerous situations like that JungMin-ah” I hear him whisper as he gets up and I hear him walk to the couch on the other side of the room and lay down. I blush and peek through one eye and see him sleeping. I lightly place my fingers on my lips.

He almost stole my lips…weird guy’ I thought before I fell asleep.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the next update~ Enjoy~ *^^*

 

MinHyun out!!