So We Meet Again . . .

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kae In smiled and then took a sip from her glass of soda. "Now I'm full," Sungjong said with a satisfied tone as he pushed the ramen bowl away from him. "Pig," Kae In mumbled before looking away. "I'm not the pig, you're the pig," Sungjong shot back lamely as Myungsoo and Sunggyu choked on rice. "How lame," Sunggyu coughed as he began laughing. "Beyond lame," Myungsoo said with a laugh as he drank some water. "Sungjong at comebacks, that's why," Kae In said as she stuck her tongue out at Sungjong. Sungjong stuck his tongue back at Kae In, and she rolled her eyes. "You guys are such kids together," Woohyun commented as he ate the last piece of his beef. "Ew," Kae In and Sungjong replied, making everyone at the table laugh. Kae In giggled and covered as she looked at the boys. "You cover your mouth when you laugh?" Sungyeol asked with a raised brow. "Yeah," Kae In said as she laughed nervously. "Why?" Woohyun asked as everyone at the table looked at her.

 

"Oh, well . . ." Kae In began to explain, "When I was ten, I confessed to a boy, telling him that I liked him. But he said he didn't like me back because my teeth were ugly." "That's cruel," Myungsoo commented as he shook his head. "What a jack -" Dongwoo was about to comment, but Sungyeol interrupted him. "He's ten. Ten year olds don't know anything," Sungyeol explained as Kae In nodded and then laughed. "He's telling the truth though," Sungjong teased as Kae In pretended to give a hurt look. Sungjong stopped smiling and felt bad. "Kae In-ah! I'm SORRY!! Forgive meeeee!" Sungjong whined as he hugged Kae In. "Yah, don't touch me," Kae In giggled as she elbowed Sungjong, "That memory doesn't bother me as much anyway, so it's fine!" Kae In reassured Sungjong as he let go of her. "You sure?" SungJogn asked, still suspicious, receiving a nod from Kae In. "We paid for the check already, so we can hang out here for a while before we leave," Myungsoo said as Kae In looked at the table. "Yah, everyone's finished eating already? And when did you ask for the check?" Kae In asked, a bit confused all those things happened without her noticing. "When you were talking about your teeth," Myungsoo answered as Kae In thought about how things could get done so fast. Before she could say anything, she was interrupted by a presence from her left. "Oh. Kae In, so we meet again," a voice said as Kae In widened her eyes, but was too afraid to look up.

 

The boys looked at the person with a confused look, then back at Kae In. "What do you want Sang Min?" Kae In asked softly without looking up. "Aww, not happy to see your ex-boyfriend?" Sang Min asked as he chuckled. "Of course not," Kae In mumbled as she continued looking at the table, earning a chuckle from Sang Min. "Oh, and . . . who are these guys?" Sang Min asked with curiosity as he looked at the boys. "They're my friends," Kae In answered with no expression. "This is awkward . . ." Dongwoo mumbled as the rest of the boys nodded. "They look like your boyfriends . . ." Sang Min commented as he smiled. "I believe my dad told you what the situation was because you tried to come to my house," Kae In shot at Sang Min. "Hmph, of course I know your situation. You must be happy you're stuck with these guys," Sang Min commented as he smirked. "It's better than being with you, that's for sure," Kae In replied as Myungsoo and Sunggyu snickered, "We were just about to go, what do you want?" Kae In asked as she got the confidence to look into Sang Min's eyes. The boys stood up, continuing to be in the awkward situation. "I never loved you when you told me that you loved me. I only went out with you because I was pitying you. Get over me, alright?" Sang Min asked with a concerned look.

 

"Your wish has already been granted your majesty." Kae In answered seriously as she grabbed her bag and walked outside. "Don't talk to Kae In ever again," Sungjong said to Sang Min as he ran outside. "You got some nerve, being so direct. You should keep your mouth shut," Dongwoo growled as he followed Sungjong outside. Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sunggyu looked at each other as they sighed and walked out of the restaurant without saying anything. "Kae In, you're . . . happy - what's wrong with you?" Sungjong asked nervously as he looked at Kae In. "I'm fine. I'm over him, so it's all good~ Let's go home, okay?" Kae In reassured everyone as she gave a bright yet fake smile. "You sure you're alright, Kae In?" Myungsoo asked as he gave Kae In a concerned look. Kae In nodded and smiled as she walked towards the car. "She's lying," Woohyun whispered to the others before following Kae In.

 

Kae In was happy and cheerful throughout the whole car ride back, convincing the boys that she was perfectly fine. Inside, however, Sang Min's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter