Part 1

It's Not Too Late

//Hyoyeon's POV

You're halfway through the film — you've seen it a million times by now but you don't care. Movies from your childhood always appeal to you. You're a choding, after all.

As you shift to a more comfortable position, you decided to get some cheese-flavored popcorn on the bowl. What you catch, though, is something else entirely — Siwon's fingers.

He grabs yours and squeezes them with his own.

You try to withdraw your hand but he doesn't let go. You look at him but his gaze is focused on the screen.

"Oppa, I'm trying to get popcorn," you say, a little annoyed.

He looks at you and raises an eyebrow. "Oh, are you? I thought you were trying to eat my fingers."

You make a face. "Don't be ridiculous, oppa."

He just shrugs, turns his gaze back on the tv, and mutters something but you don't hear what it is — not when Siwon starts the cheese powder off his fingers. He does this so slowly, as if making sure he doesn't miss a spot. And somehow this makes you aroused. You swallow hard. This has not happened before.

Ever since both of you were sent to China, the two of you have gotten really close. For the past nine years, it has been an oppa-dongsaeng relationship. Siwon is the one you run to when you feel like you can no longer carry your problems. He was there on your first heartbreak and you stopped him just in time to give your on an ex-boyfriend a punch in the face. He knows your secrets and you know his. You can hug him as freely as you want. Siwon is that one big brother you never had. You never thought of him more than that — until now.

You know he's handsome, he's Super Junior's visual after all. Besides that little fact, his features fit Korea's beauty standard perfectly. You've seen his chocolate abs countless of times but you realize that you haven't really paid attention to it. 

You're looking at him now, he's wearing a white wife-beater that clings nicely to his body and you have a great view of his toned arms. You begin to wonder how long have you been lucky to have this opportunity of being this close to him. And you're the only one who have access to the one place girls would die to get into — Siwon's bedroom. 

Choi Siwon never brought a woman inside his room, at least not on the house he shares with his family, except you. You can't both hang out in the public without creating a scandal. But more than that, you don't have much free time to actually go someplace that's why watching movies and having sleepovers on each other's homes are much more conventional. Maybe Jessica has a point when she teases you that you and Siwon are secret lovers.

"Earth to Kim Hyoyeon," Siwon says repeatedly, grabbing your attention. "The film's already finished."

"Oh, it has?" You look at the screen, the credits are rolling and the end theme is playing.

He studies your face for a moment. "Something's on your mind. What could possibly distract you from Toy Story?"

You. "I'm just thinking."

He huffs. "Thinking, huh."

You grab the bowl of popcorn and place it on the table nearest you. You stretch your legs on the sofa, both your feet are resting on Siwon's lap. He starts massaging them.

You give him a smile.

"Come on, tell me what's on your mind, Hyoyeonnie, " he says, after a while.

You don't even realized how tired your feet were until Siwon expertly kneads the sore muscles. He's really good at this.

"Well?" he says, waiting for your reply.

You shake your head. "Not telling."

He shrugs. "You were thinking about me."

You pretend to snort. "What makes you think that, Mr. Choi?"

"There's nothing you don't tell me, Kim Hyoyeon. Except those few times you have to lie in my face but I still find out the truth, anyway. So, whatever's on your mind, it involves me. You were thinking about me."

Your mouth momentarily formed into an O before you start laughing.

"You're smart but you're a nosy one, oppa. Hyukjae and Donghae are not like that."

He pauses his hands. "I hear a lot of Eunhae from you these days."

You blush. "Hyuk promised to help me choreograph something for our next tour. Donghae's treating me to an ice cream parlor this Friday."

Siwon is quiet for a while. "So you like them better than me now?" he asks, finally.

He doesn't sound jealous but he looks like it. "I think I do," you reply.

"Really?" he asks, the sole of your foot. You held out a yelp.

"I swear Siwon if you tickle me I'll kick you in the face!"

He smirks. "Not if you tell me you like me better than Hyukjae and Donghae."

You try kicking him but he grabs both your ankles.

"Come on, Hyoyeonnie. It's not hard to say."

You grit your teeth. "You can dream but I'm not saying it."

"You really wouldn't? Fine then." he says, releasing your feet.

You thought you're free to move but he grabs both your writs and pin them down on either side of you. You stifle a scream when he straddle your knees.

He stares down at you, looking every inch like the devil. "You shouldn't tease me, Hyoyeonnie."

"Siwon, stop!" You cry out when he began tickling your sides. 

"You hurt my feelings on purpose. This is your price." 

He knows you're very ticklish and that's your weakness. And he knows exactly what places to touch.

"Oppa, please," you beg, breathless. 

"You're having a lot of fun," a voice says, and you know whose it is: Mrs. Choi's.

How is it possible that you both didn't hear the door open? 

Siwon casts you one last glance before getting off of you,

"We're playing." he says, nonchalantly.

Mrs. Choi chuckles. "I did see that, rather clearly."

You blush furiously at the memory of Siwon on top of you.

"Hyoyeon, your mom called me." You sit right up. "She said you weren't answering your phone."

"I put it on silent," you reply.

"Too busy playing with Siwon?" The tone of her voice doesn't imply anything but her face betrays her. She's obviously thinking something else.

Before you can think of a reply, Siwon cuts in. "Mom, it's not like that."

"I'm not saying anything," she retorts.

When she has finally left, Siwon throws the pillow that he's holding at your face.

"Jerk." You mutter when he moves past you to get to the bathroom.

---

There will only be two parts - next chapter is writteon on Siwon's pov. 

I don't ever read my stories again bc I'll just cringe lol so if I have any typo error, sorry in advance! And English is not my first language but I try really hard. Idk why I'm writing ffs but you know I have these ideas on my mind and people should write a lot of sihyo - any hyopairing tbh. :D