Our True Feelings

Our True Feelings

Riho’s POV

 

Ever since we were kids, we were already bestfriend…

 

“Ohayo~” my classmate greeted me and I bowed in return.

 

And also… we made a vow to never fall for each other… We don’t want to destroy the relationship we made for almost 10 years… but I wasn’t able to keep that vow… currently… I am in love with him, why? You ask… I just love everything about him, he’s nice, smart and very caring… He’s also the most popular guy in school… every girl wanted to be his girlfriend but only few succeeded…

-------------------------

 

“Yo!” Someone patted my back… I knew who it was… It was him… My Best Friend… The Guy that I like…

“Oh. Ohayo~” I greeted him back with a smile..

“Class will start soon yo~ Ikou~” He told me and I nodded.

He then smiled back at me… That smile always makes my heart beat faster…

---------------------------

 

I was sitting on the floor on our school rooftop waiting for him… We always eat together during lunch… sometimes he would treat me and sometimes I do the same to him… We really enjoy each other’s company… Or… so I thought.

 

--------------------------

 

I was running around the school not really knowing where to go… all I want was to get far away from him as possible… after what I saw on school’s gymnasium… I don’t think I won’t be able to suppress my feelings for him anymore. It hurts so much… tears just unconsciously fell from my eyes as I continue to run until I end up on the storage room, locking myself inside it.

 

I cried and cried and cried… Why can’t I stop? Then I remembered the scene back in the gymnasium…

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 I was looking for him and everyone told me that he was in the school gymnasium… I headed there as soon as I was done with the cleaning back in our classroom…

 

“Yut-“ I couldn’t finish my sentence… I stood there, surprised with what I saw… I couldn’t even move an inch…

 

MY bestfriend…no, the person I love… kissing someone… I saw it with my own eyes… how he kissed her passionately.. his right hand on her waist as he pulled her closer to her and his left hand at the back of her head to deepen their kiss… her hands were around his neck… I felt a sharp thing stabbed me inside…

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

I ran out of the gymnasium and that’s how I ended here…

 

------------------------

 

I was on my way home, my eyes were swollen from the crying I did all alone inside the Storage Room… Not really at my right mind… I just walked and didn’t care even if I bumped into people on the street… until… a bike was on the sidewalk running fast… I wasn’t paying attention… it was about to hit me when a person pulled my arm and locked me into a tight hug.

 

“Nani attendayou?” He asked breathing heavily.

 

I looked at him still encaged in his arms. It was him… The reason of my tears…

 

“Y-Yuto…?” I said half asking.

“Daijoubu ka?” He asked me… scanning my whole body for any injuries.

“Uhn.” I nodded weakly..

 

He then again encaged me into a tight hug…

 

“You almost got hit by a bike. What were you thinking? You were walking on the streets like a Zombie…” He said with a worried tone.

“G-gomenasai…” I said softly…

 

“Let me you home…”

“NO!” I said, more like shouted.

“Eh?”

“Daijoubu yo… I can go home by myself…” I told him and stood up…

 

I bowed to him and left him on the street as I went home…

 

-------------------------------

 

That was the start of me avoiding him… He tried talking to me a couple of times but all I did was avoiding him… excusing myself with “I have something to do… I left something… I need to go somewhere…” I was beginning to lose excuses also… I was hoping he would just give up and stop but unfortunately in my side, he didn’t.

 

---------------------------------

 

I was having my lunch alone on the canteen when he approached me…

 

“Riho…” HE said with a soothing voice.

I didn’t look at him and I started to collect my things… I was ready to leave when he tapped the table hardly enough to startle me and stop me with what I am doing…

 

“RIHO!” He shouted.

I could see he’s being furious already. I stopped and sat back. I looked at him again and saw that his face became calm again…

 

 

“G-gomen.. I didn’t me to startle you… it’s just that…” He said and paused. “You’ve been avoiding me for almost a week now… I want to know why…” He sat and sat on the chair in front of mine.

 

All I did was stare at him and I didn’t spoke a word…

 

“You changed…” HE said with a sad look…

“Eh?” I asked curiously.

 

“You’ve changed… what happened?”

“Betsuni~ Atashi… kawattenaishi~” I told him.

 

“Yes, you did… before… you were so noisy and you never leave my side but now…”

“Chigauyo~”

“Now… you’re so quiet and you never get near me… We’re best friends right… You know you can tell me anything…” He said to me as I look at him…

“Wanna know why?” I asked him and he just simply nodded.

“Go to my house tomorrow… 5pm… I’ll tell you what happen… we’ll clear things out…” I said and left him…

 

-------------------------------

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

I opened the door and found Yuto standing in front of me…

 

“Douzo~” I told him..

“Hai~” HE said and went inside…

 

I went upstairs and went to my room with him trailing my back…

 

“Sit…” I told him and pointed on the sofa I had inside my room…

 

He sat and stared at me as I sat on the end of my bed facing him…

 

“Nande?” I asked him out of nowhere…

“Eh?” He asked confusedly.

“Why did you kiss her?”

 

“Dare?”

“The girl from the Gymnasium the other day… I saw you… I was there… how you try to deepen your kiss as you pulled her closer to you…” I said and tears started to flow from my eyes… “I saw everything…” I added.

He was surprised with what I said… he stood up and walked towards me… he wiped my tears away… I looked at him… He then leaned his face to mine and pressed his lips onto mine… I was surprised… my mind was telling me to push him away but my body wouldn’t move an inch… He then placed his right hand on the back of my head to prevent me from pulling away… Our kiss deepened and the night went on…

 

--------------------------------

 

I woke up and felt pain all over my body… I can’t believe we just did that… I tried to get out of my bed but the pain struck every part of me… I made my way to my bathroom and took a bath… somehow… the pain I felt lessen.. I faced my bathroom mirror then brushed my teeth… until I felt the urge to vomit… I vomited.. turned the sink knob and found that I vomited nothing but water only…

 

“That’s strange…” I said to myself…

 

------------------------------

 

Well it’s been a week since that incident and we are now close as ever again… as if nothing happened…

 

Today, I was fixing myself for school… I was buttoning my uniform but then I realized it was a bit tight…

 

“Did I get fat?” I asked myself…

 

Well, it’s been strange… also… the vomiting was now getting on my nerves… every time I smell garlic… I go to the nearest sink or comfort room just to vomit nothing but water… I also get nauseas every morning… Then it hit me… I thought maybe I was…

 

---------------------------

 

I went to the Generic store and bought a pregnancy test kit… I hurriedly went home and locked my room… I was surprised when I saw two tiny lines on the test kit I bought…

 

“I-I’m Pregnant…” I said to myself… half happy and half worried…

 

What should I do now? I’m pregnant. Should I tell him or not? Maybe I shouldn’t… what if he leaves me? This will definitely destroy our relationship…But… maybe I should… it’s for the baby’s sake…

 

Then after thinking it over and over again… I decided to call him…

 

“Moshi-moshi~?” I said.

“Oh… Riho… doua no?” he asked me.

 

“A-ano… I have something to tell you… can you go to my house now?”

“Oh… sure… I’ll be there in 20 mins..”

“Okay… Bye..” I ended our conversation…

 

After 20 mins… he arrived…

 

“What is it…?” He asked me…

“A-no… remember when we did it…?” I said..

 

“It…?”

“yeah… you know…” I replied… I could feel my cheeks turning red.

 

“OH… yeah… doua?”

“Well… Signs came and I realized…”

“realize…what?”

“That… I’m P-pregnant…” I said in a soft voice.

“Eh?” He said a bit shock.

“I’m pregnant…” I said and blushed.

 

I thought he was going to get angry but instead he enclose me into a hug and kissed my forehead and smiled at me…

“Y-you’re not angry?” I asked.

“How can I be mad? The girl I like carrying my baby…” He said and smiled.

“Eh?” I got confused… he never told me he liked me…

“I liked you ever since… when I kissed that girl… I was thinking of forgetting my feelings for you because of that vow we made… but I couldn’t… you didn’t saw everything… I pushed her away and told her I can’t accept her feelings because I have someone I like…” He explained to me…

 

This was the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me… We already tod each other how we feel and we are already engaged to one another… after graduation.. our parents decided that we should get married…

 

 

~OWARI~

 

[A/N] Old fanfcition of mine :D Subscribe and comments are loved <3