chapter 6

New Beginning

 

“breathe soojung breathe” suli trying to soothe the nervous bride who finally, feel nervous before the ceremony, yes today is jongin and soojung wedding day. The church already full with the guests, their friends, family and their parents friend or colleague. This is definitely a huge wedding with so many people as a guests, that’s why soojung suddenly feel really nervous and all the possibility to mess up start emerge on her mind.

Suli chuckle “ remember when I asked you are you feel nervous or not and you say no jung? It’s so contrast to your act right now”

“that’s before I know that our parents really make this wedding a huge one sul, I thought the wedding would be less grand than this” soojung answer, still standing in front of full mirror, fidgeting.

Suli definitely knows what’s going on on soojung mind right now, she will think all the possibility mistake that she probably gonna do. Suli walk and give soojung her bear hug. Suprising soojung.

“everything gonna be alright jung, don’t worry” she pat her back caringly

soojung really feel thankful to had such a good friend like suli. Slowly she can start feel calm. Suli pulled away and fixing her hair to make sure everything is perfect.

“you look so gorgeous, did I already say that?” sulli compliment

“you already said that the moment you enter this room sul” soojung giggle

“ cause you are.. ahh… every women who wear wedding dress really became 4 times more beautiful, I’m so envious” sulli say like a little child that cant get her toy

“marry too then sul” soojung teasing

“ah sooooojuuuungg, you know I don’t have boyfriend, moreover husband to be” suli pout cutely

“ you will have one sul…probably soon” soojung say casually

“ I hope so”

deep inside soojung already smiling so wide knowing that today suli probably will start her relationship with sehun but she doesn’t want to ruin sehun plan so she keep shut.

 

“honey.. are you ready, we gonna start the ceremony” mrs soojung peek through the door to remind soojung.

“in a sec mom”

“alright, your dad will be waiting outside honey” with soothing smile mrs jung close the door.

“alright, this is it sul, I going to walk the aisle, is everything alright? my make up? my veil? my dress? My ..-

“you are perfect jung” suli cut panick soojung, holding her hand suli continue “ everything going to be alright, jongin will be waiting for you at the end, remember” suli give soojung her brightest smile

“oh sul, thank you.. thank you so muchh.. for being here, thank you for being my friend, thank you for everything” soojung hug suli tight, suddenly feel the emerge to cry, she cant ever thought what would be like if suli Is not here right now. Knowing soojung already tearing up suli hold her tears and calming soojung.

“everything will be fine, you are the prettiest bride ever jung, my lovely best friend” suli sweep soojung tearing eyes before it spill. Soojung smile and hug suli for the last time.

Pulled back suli say “now go.. your groom is waiting” , with exchange smile soojung walk out the door, ready to meet her waiting father to walk  her on the aisle

 

this is it.. I’m ready to meet you my groom

 

 

slowly soojung enter the church with her father by her side. All eyes on her, people admiring and mesmerize by her beauty. Soojung wear a beautiful long  white strapless wedding gown and veil. She already can see jongin waiting for her. The moment their eyes met jongin cant keep his eyes off of her. Soojung really beautiful, and for soojung, jongin is so handsome with his all white attire. Finally reach the end, soojung father give her daughter hand to jongin, before leaving he pat jongin shoulder, assuring the man that now he trust his precious daughter in his hand.

Jongin give soojung brief smile before they face the priest and the ceremony start

 

 

“I do” jongin say

“I do “ soojung say

 

 

with the exchange of the ring the priest finally say

“I know pronounce you as husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride”

 

slowly jongin unveil soojung veil, revealing the beautiful bride. He lean closer to her

“your so pretty… my wife” with that he kiss soojung lips tenderly. Soojung blushing when they pulled back and people start cheering. The moment they walk to get out, they can see their parents in tear of happiness, sehun and suli smiling brightly side by side, their friend cheering in happiness and there’s people throwing flower petal at them. Everything looks so beautiful.

 

This must be the happiest day of my life

 

 

*****

 

“noona. Please take that ball for me” san e, suli little brother pointed at the ball at the end of the bridge

“how can that ball get there san e”? sulli asking questionally knowing the ball quite far from the venue they standing.

“I throw it that way” san e reply innocently making suli had no option to get the ball, the bridge is quite dark making sully quite scare actually. When suli start walking toward the bridge, soojung and jongin appear they already change their clothes for this reception, soojung wear the baby blue dress while jongin with his black tux.

 Jongin immediately hold san e in his arm

“good jod handsome boy” soojung say while patting the cute boy who reply her with his big smile.

‘”good luck oh sehun” jongin say. The 3 people keep their eyes to the lady who walking alone toward the bridge

 

“how can he throw this ball this far” suli talking to herself while grabbing the ball , the moment she turn around, there’s sehun standing in front of her

“omo… you scare me sehun” , the man just give her a smile before slowly walk toward her. Suddenly there’s a light that illuminate them, surprising suli.

“what is this sehun?” suli asking wondering what is this all about. Reach to her position sehun hold her hand, making suli let go the ball that she’s been holding. “I know we just get to know each other recently, but honestly I’ve been your secret admirer for such a long time sul, watching you smiling brightly, laughing, joking , you always be the pretty girl for me, as I get to know you I know that you not just pretty inside,but also outside.

Suli slowly processing what this all about, her heart start to beat really fast when she got the clue.

“ I want to be the one that always be beside you no matter what, either it is a happy time or the sad one, I want to protect you sul” locking his eyes with her sehun continue

“would you be my girlfriend sul?” sehun looking straight to suli, he’s really nervous but trying his best to hide it.

 After a while and seems like forever for sehun, suli finally smile and nodded her head

“yes sehun.. I would like to be your girlfriend” suli smiling brightly make sehun feel really relief, realy relief. He hug suli tightly and when they pulled away sehun take out a necklace with ‘s’ as pendant and put it in suli neck

“its so beautiful hun.. thank you” suli hug sehun once again, smiling sehun caressing suli hair before kissing her forehead, made the girl blushing

“that the sign that you already mine” smiling to each other they walk hand in hand to the venue, that’s when the light suddenly turn on and suli can see rose petal all the way  at the bridge.

“did you prepare all this?” suli look up to the man beside her,smiling

“yep,did you like it?”

“I’m love ittt hun” suli smiling all the way their path, admiring the beautiful rose peatl, sehun who staring at her cant keep his smile for his girlfriend

 

finally sul..

 

*****

 

little did they know 3 pair of eyes who looking at them from the start smiling brightly together, feeling the happiness for their friends and sister. Jongin pull soojung shoulder make her close at him and kiss her forehead before pinching san-e cheeks, making the boy pout cutely. The 2 teenager laugh and start tickle the cute boy making him laugh hard.

 

today is really is a beautiful day

 

AN : update!! did everyone watching EXO comeback stage? they all look amazing, as expected is EXO, cant wait for their next stage^^

and they finally married!! and sulli and sehun is official!! keke, i dont know if this chap meet everyone expectation or not but i'm trying my best to write it

and i'm not quite sure about this one, i want to make a poll but dont know how, keke ..so here it is, 

did you guys wants them to have their honeymoon or not? and you guys want the chap one or not?

i'm not good at writing , but if you guys want i'm gonna try my best :D