chapter 4

New Beginning

 

     After driving not more than 20 minute soojung and jongin arrived at soojung’s favorite ice cream shop. They eat there before jongin suggesting that they should go to the beach since the weather is so nice today. They arrive at the beach when it almost sunset, they walk around the beach while viewing the beautiful sunset. Soojung stop walking, so amaze by the beautiful sunset while jongin hug her from behind, admiring what the lady seeing.

“it so beautiful” soojung said

“but you more beautiful” jongin said tightening his embrace around soojung, soojung secretly smiling by jongin cheesy word but decide keep quite cause she doesn’t want to ruin the moment right now.

“did you ever imagine it jongin, that we gonna be married?after all these years be your friend I never expect that you are the one that going to be my husband, the one that I spend the rest of my life with”

“not to extend to marriage but honestly I secretly admiring you back then when we are young, you already become so pretty, so different compare when your kids” jongin finish his words by teasing soojung

“what’s I’m look like when I was kid huh kim jongin?soojung asked slightly  frowning, eventhough jongin cant see soojung face right now but he already imagine her expression from behind, he secretly chuckle

“you look adorable yet so cute when you are younger, not to mention you often cry too” jongin explained

“that because the other boys keep teasing me” soojung reasoning

“I know, you too adorable too resist, that why they trying to get your attention by keep teasing you”

“remembering that time, I’m always thankful that you always stand for me ” soojung said while rest her head on jongin warm chest

“because I already jealous back then, I don’t want to share you with some other kids, but” jongin honestly replied

soojung surprise, she look to the left trying to see jongin face “you did”? soojung asked

“yeah,but I don’t really know what type of emotion that is back then until I was old enough to I realize I’m jealous back then” jongin answer, kiss soojung left cheeks

Jongin always knows that he like soojung, he always happy when he’s with soojung.

In their boring life where everything runs according to the parents will, they always found each other presence really helping to geth through this. Eventhough their mom is hyper and easy going type, but they can also very strict, not to mention the dads. They are the heir and heiress to their multinational company which why they become like that. when kids, they already had tons of lesson like learning another language, music, every karate or taekwondo. They’re parents want them to prepared well enough when they become adult and then they can trust their company to the kids when they are old enough.

 

Every since they were little, they used to people approach them with intention to get close to their parents. Grow up like that make them used to avoid people much and not easy to trust them knwing sometimes they had bad intention. They just had few friends which they really trust, like sehun and suli.

 

 

“and when I’m comeback from America you already become flower boy in our school” soojung continue

 

at age 11 soojung moved to America along with her family because of her dad business matter, making them separate for 4 years before soojung returned and go to same high  school as jongin

“ you also had tons of boys drooling over you in school” jongin reply with little bit jealousy.

 

Upon her return, soojung not just cute, adorable and pretty, she already become gorgeous girl that makes the boys trying to get her attention. After spending time together more jongin also notice back then that soojung is not a cry baby anymore. She looked cold on the outside but in the inside she still little girls jongin used to know. Jongin know that soojung always had special place in his heart ,so does soojung. But what is already said, maybe they both to scared to crossing the friend line and start dating. Jongin already had thought about asking soojung out about a year ago actually, but if they didn’t make it and broke up, they also risking their long friendship.

    But now the situation is different they not talking about dating, but marriage. Something that they never thought this far. Marriage is one lifetime promise and you made the vow in front of god.  They bound to the vows that makes them  cant easily broke it if something happen or when they were in bad situation. And with that thought, they both thought being in arrange marriage with your bestfriends Is a also had positive side, they already know each other so well in and out, and well their life just seems so flat and need something to spice this up, and marriage is a good start.

 

Jongin kiss soojung head

“now that you already going to be mine, those boys should keep their eyes off of you”

soojung smiling

jongin and his jealousy

 

            *****

 

 

love can grow…..

suddenly Jongin remember his words to soojung. Yes… jongin admit he always like soojung, but he also know that like and love had different meaning, but he believe..it’s easy to fall in love with soojung…

 

‘she is a good and caring girl, and my heart always flutter everytime I see her’ Jongi thought

“do you remember when I tell you love can grow”? jongin ask suddenly makes soojung turn her body to face Jongin little confuse why suddenly jongin start talk about love. Seeing soojung confuse eyes, jongin tightening his embrace to soojung makes they just had a little space between their body.

“yes, I remember”

with smile jongin continue “ I think is not gonna takes a long time to me to fall in love with you, I’m already closer to that”

Soojung little bit shock and surprise, since they were announce to get married by their parents they did spend so many times together, not as friends like they were used before, but as a couple. They cuddle, hugging, and kissing  and soojung always felt happy everytime jongin near her, if in the past he always find jongin presence makes her save, but this time her heart also always beat faster when she near jongin.

Is it love? Soojung questioning her self

Despite her not sure about her feeling, she also believe what jongin said about love can grow.. but right know she just want jongin to know that she feeling the same, that she also one step closer to that feeling.. love..

“m..me too” soojung answer blushing, looking at jongin chest not dare to look at jongin eyes

jongin brought her eyes to his as he put his finger on her chin

she blushing.. soo cute

he crush his lips to soojungs, giving her a gentle kiss before pulled away and caress her cheeks, he want to ensure her that he also know what it feel..

 

 

the sun already set  and the wind start to blow strong

“let get back, It’s getting cold” jongin said with much care to soojung

soojung nodded, and with hold hand the go to the car to go back to home…

 

maybe they not love yet, but there is thin space between like and love, and isn’t it love starting with liking first?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahha.. why I felt this chapter is so fluffy and full of lovey dovey thing , keke

I just want to describe little about their childhood, and maybe in 1 or 2 chapter more they gonna had their wedding already, keke… I’m eager to make them stat their marriage life ^_^

 

 

And… thanks you so much for subscribing, and you can leave comments if  you want

 

and since they not married yet, is there any scene that you guys wants me to include in the next chap?like dating or something?you can suggest anything..

 :D