Minho's Weakness

Minho's Weakness [oneshot]

 

"Hyung, I want to make cookies. Chocolate chip ones," Taemin said, his voice slightly muffled as he was speaking into his boyfriend's chest. The couple was snuggling on the couch after eating takeout bulgogi for dinner, and Minho had been half asleep when Taemin spoke up. 
 
"Then go make cookies," the older grumbled without opening his eyes, shifting slightly so that Taemin had room to get up from his position on top of Minho. 
 
"But I want to make cookies with you, hyung!" Taemin protested, and Minho was glad that his eyes were closed because he could practically hear the pout in Taemin's voice, and he could never hold out when Taemin pulled out the puppy dog eyes. 
 
"Hyung..." Taemin whined, and Minho made the mistake of opening his eyes at the sound of his boyfriend's pitiful voice. 
 
Taemin's chin was resting on Minho's chest, and the younger's face was so cutely pitiful-looking that Minho could almost hear his resolve shattering. Taemin's lower lip jutted out ever so slightly, and he stared at Minho with wide eyes that would easily put the world's cutest puppy to shame. "Hyung, can we please make cookies? It'd be no fun to make them all alone..." Taemin begged, and Minho knew that he had already lost. 
 
With a sigh, he nodded. "I spoil you rotten, you know that right?" 
 
Taemin grinned and pecked Minho's lips before scrambling up. "I know--that's why I love you," he teased, poking his tongue out slightly. 
 
Minho laughed. "Oh, so you only love me because of the favors and gifts, huh? So I guess you wouldn't mind going a few days without a kiss..." he taunted, sauntering after Taemin into the kitchen. The younger spun around at his words, shocked. 
 
"No, hyung! That's not the only reason I love you!" the smaller brunet protested, staring at Minho as if he had been betrayed. 
 
"Then why /do/ you love me?" Minho asked, crossing his arms and smirking. 
 
Catching on, Taemin grinned as he answered. "Well, for one thing, you're pretty attractive," he began, clasping his hands behind his back and swinging his body from side to side cutely. "You're also always there for me and ready to help when I need it, and you'll never turn down my requests to cuddle," he continued, continuing to swing himself around as he approached his boyfriend. "You're a hell of a kisser, too," Taemin added as he got close, glancing down to Minho's lips briefly, unconsciously his own before flicking his eyes back up to Minho's. 
 
The older boy stared as Taemin advanced, and he found his feet moving him closer to the other boy. "You laugh at all my lame jokes," Taemin continued as Minho approached. "Speaking of which, you have a beautiful laugh--" Minho's hands gripped Taemin's shoulders as the younger's arms wrapped around Minho's waist. Taemin stared at Minho's lips as he continued. "And seeing your smile always brightens my day, no matter what." Minho leaned down to take Taemin's lips in his own, and Taemin murmured the final reason against his boyfriend's lips. "You're perfect, Minho. I love you."
 
----
Taemin ate a lot of the cookie dough and sugar, and after the cookie sheet was in the oven, Minho stole the sweet taste from the younger's lips with more kisses. However, even with the absurd amount of cookie dough that Taemin had eaten, they somehow ended up with a full batch of perfect cookies. "They're perfect because we made them together~" Taemin commented. 
 
"That's really cheesy, Tae," Minho laughed, nuzzling Taemin's cheek with his nose. 
 
"Maybe, but it's still true," Taemin retorted, grinning as he stood on his tippy-toes to steal another sweet kiss. 
 
The couple ate three cookies each (Taemin wanted more, but Minho wouldn't let him) and they decided to save half of what was left for their friends who would be visiting the next day, keeping the other half for themselves. After Minho had wrapped up the cookies and hidden them from the small, sugar-loving brunet, they settled down in their favorite position on the couch to watch a movie. 
 
Minho lay on his back, facing the television, and Taemin sat between his legs, leaning back on the older's chest. Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin's shoulders, and the younger played with Minho's fingers as the movie played. However, Minho wasn't paying much attention to the plot. He was thinking about all the times Taemin had used aegyo to get what he wanted, and how it worked every time. 
 
In anyone else's eyes, Taemin was a spoiled brat who seemed to actually be a twelve-year-old girl in a university student's body. But to Minho, Taemin's bratty tendencies were just part of what made him Taemin, and by Minho's definition, Taemin was perfect no matter what, even if his aegyo was so good that it could  help drain Minho's wallet in two seconds flat. 
 
Minho remembered one time at an amusement park when Taemin had wanted to play the water gun game over and over until he won the giant stuffed frog on the top shelf. Minho had initially insisted that it was too expensive, but of course, as soon as Taemin his pitiful puppy face, Minho immediately had to give up. They had won the frog, but Minho had walked away with a much lighter wallet. However, the situation seemed to not be quite as bad when Taemin revealed that the only reason he had wanted the frog so much was because it reminded him of Minho. That same frog was still in their bedroom, sitting on a shelf above the window. 
 
Minho also knew that every single time the couple went to the movies, Taemin always insisted they buy extra candy, and Minho was always unable to protest against his boyfriend's aegyo. Then there was also that time when--
 
Minho's thoughts were cut short as Taemin stirred. Minho lifted his arms slightly, allowing the boy room to move, and Taemin rolled over, and he would have fallen off the couch had Minho not caught him. Scooting over so that he was pressed between Taemin and the back of the couch, Minho his side so that he could face his sleeping boyfriend. 'I wonder how long he's been asleep,' the older boy wondered, reaching up with the arm that was not trapped underneath Taemin's shoulder and gently brushing a strand of hair out of the brunet's face. 
 
Minho smiled at his boyfriend's beautiful face. "Lee Taemin, you are perfect," he whispered, leaning his forehead against the younger's. "I love you," Minho pressed a quick kiss to the tip of Taemin's nose before he drifted off to sleep, his breath mingling with Taemin's. 

A/N: I actually like this. I think the ending is a little sloppy, but I'll try to edit it later. I need to come back on a computer and change the font of the authors note anyway, so I might do it then. But now I need to go to class, so make sure you comment with your thoughts and I'll check them later and try to reply to them all! :3

~AA