K.Will Part 1

Imagine Collections

You melt as you hear the sweet voice on stage. “Ireojima jebal (jebal) tteonajima jebal(jebal). Dorawa (dorawa) dorawa (dorawa). Niga tteonagan binjari wien. Chagaun hyanggiman nama. Ireojima jebal tteonajima jebal. Dorawa (dorawa) dorawa (dorawa). Nameun hyanggiman ango isseulge. Dorawa ni jariro.”

Your favorite singer and ideal husband type, K.Will, has just finished his last song for his concert. You got to watch the whole thing, but, you had to watch it from home. Your friend was there sending the concert to you through a stream on her webcam on her hand phone. She had barely gotten a ticket to this concert. You had been 5 minutes too late to get a ticket of your own before the concert was sold out. You used the money you saved up from your side job buy yourself snacks and clothes since you couldn’t get the tickets.

You sigh heavily, “…When is he gonna get home” you groan to yourself lightly, hoping your boyfriend would be home soon. You hear cars passing by outside but even when you wait thinking one of the cars is his you hear no knock on the door. You move from your seat and decide to take a shower while you wait for him to get home from his big event he had to attend today. You wondered if others enjoyed his event or if others thought the event was successful.

After your shower you dried your hair and brushed it out, putting it up into a high ponytail. You dress in a pair of sweat pants and a light blue tank top, that was lightly faded from where you wore it so often(since your boyfriend always complemented you when you wore it). After a few minutes of you sitting on the couch deciding what you should cook for supper you hear that ever-so-wanted knock on the door. You open the door and you immediately feel arms wrap around your waist pulling into a sweet kiss on your boyfriend’s lips.

“I’m home” he smiled with his sweet voice ringing through your ears.

You look up blushing with that same silly smile on your face every time you see him. “Welcome home~~” you say as happily as ever. “I missed you~~” you hug him quickly as though he might disappear if you don’t.

“I missed you too” he smiles back. “But, can I come inside? I think some paparazzi might have followed me…not that I’m ashamed of you!” he added on quickly.

You nodded, “oh right! Sorry” you smile as the both of you step into the house, him closing the door behind himself.

“What’s for dinner?” he asks lightly.

You shrug, “I was thinking…kimchi, rice, and fish soup?” you asked lightly.

He nodded in agreement, “it sounds delicious~”.

You smile and nod then go into the kitchen to begin making dinner.

He sits down on the couch lightly in the living room while you cook. He looks over to your computer and sees the screen frozen on the K.Will concert video your friend had sent you earlier that day. “Ah…you watched the concert?” he asks lightly as he walks into the kitchen.

“Oh yeah~” you smiled. “Why wouldn’t I watch the concert?” you ask.

He shrugs; “you know…I’d be jealous if it wasn’t my concert you were watching” he chuckled and hugged you from behind as you continued to cook.

You giggled lightly, “why would I need to watch anyone else’s concert?” you asked as you lightly turned around to your boyfriend. Yep. That’s right. Your boyfriend is none other than your ideal husband K.Will himself.

He chuckled and then lightly kisses your lips, “I’m glad you’re at my concerts even when you can’t get tickets then…you can always just ask me for one next time” he smiled and whispers against your lips.

You blush and smile, “I might just do that next time then…even though I can always have my own private concerts right?” you ask as the food cooks.

He nods, “anytime babe. You know I love you…and I’ll give you a concert whenever you want” he smiles and hugs you leaning his nose in your hair lightly as he wraps his arms tighter around your waist.

You place your arms around his neck and lean your head on his shoulder. You two would almost be dancing if you weren’t leaning against the counter cooking. After a little while you both reluctantly separate so you can finish the food.

Once the food is finished cooking you both sit down across from each other and eat your romantic dinner at home and have some champagne to celebrate the success of his concert. You end your celebration with some much needed cuddle time and you watch TV together. You both relax and just let your worries wash away by sitting in each other’s embrace for what seemed like hours.

The End.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the K.Will imagine for all you K.Will likers ;P *^^*

 

MinHyun out!!