Chapter 4: Knowing you

You Save Me

Nobody Nobody but Author's POV: 

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae woke up early and found Tiffany serving foods in the dining room. The 3 eat togethere and got ready to go to the apartments which is 3 houses away from them.

 

"Kyu oppa and Hae oppa, let's go now.", said Tiffany and opened the door.

"So who will drive?", asked Kyuhyun.

The 2 burst into laughter.

"WHAT?!", shouted Kyuhyun annoyingly.

"A-a-are y-y-y-ou jo-joking?!", asked Donghae between his laughter.

Kyuhyun waited for the two to stop laughing before saying anything. Then after a few seconds, Tiffany spoke, "Oppa, the apartment is just 3 houses away."

"Yeah, I know. So who will drive?", asked Kyuhyun irritatedly.

"We will walk Kyu." replied Donghae.

"Walk? Are you ser—"

"Cut it out and let's just go.", Tiffany yelled to the two and got out of the house..

- After 3 minutes of walking - 

"Here we are!", said Tiffany delightfully. 

"Ok. Now let's get our job finished!", Donghae commanded and the three go to their assigned apartment. 

Rap tap tap. Donghae knocked on Apartment No. 1's door.

A beautiful girl opened the door.

"Oh! How can I help you sir?", asked the tall and black-haired girl.

"I'm the one who was assigned to check this apartment everyday. I'm Lee Donghae.", Donghae answered and bowed.

"Oh! Donghae-ssi. So you are the adopted son of Cho?", the girl asked and giggled when he saw the annoyance in Donghae's face.

"Nevermind that. I'm joking! Btw, I'm Kwon Yuri. The girl there is Im Yoona, my hubby and the one there is KIm Hyohyeon, our bestfriend.", explained the black-haired girl.

"Wow! A same relationship! So, I can visit you once a week, right? Afterall, girls can manage this.", told DOnghae to the 3 girls.

"Why not? Girls can manage an apartment than boys, right? Hahaha! Joking!", joked Yoona.

"Okay. I've got to leave now." said Donghae "Keep your promises!". 

Donghae headed to apartment 2 and saw Kyuhyun knocking at the door impatiently.

"Yah! Kyu, what's up here?", Donghae asked while Kyuhyun was still knocking at the door. 

"No one is opening the d—." Kyuhyun did not have the time to finish his reply to his hyung when someone said, "How can I help you?"

 

 

-----------This should be the end of the chapter but it's so short, so continue reading LOL! 

 

 

 

Still the Author's POV:

"How can I help you?", asked a cute girl while rubbing her eyes.

I woke them up!, Kyuhyun's mind told him.

"Sunny?", asked Donghae.

"Donghae oppa?!", replied the girl as she gasps because of shockness.

"Soonkyu! Nice to see you again!", Donghae replied and hug Sunny.

"Yah, oppa you are choking me.", told Sunny to Donghae.

"Sorry!", apologized Donghae and Sunny commanded them, "Come in!"

Donghae entered the apartment and noticed that Kyuhyun wasn't entering.

Donghae turned back to see Kyuhyun. Donghae let out a chuckle when he saw Kyuhyun stunned and seemed cannot understand what is happening. He startled Kyuhyun, "Yah! Come in now!", Kyuhyun just nod and follow his hyung.

As they seat on the sofa, something catched Donghae's attention. It was a skinny boy having a coffee in the kitchen.

"Hyukkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!", yelled Donghae to the skinny guy. 

"Hae?", asked the skinny guy.

"I miss you Hyukkie!!", outlouded Donghae as he hug Eunhyuk.

"Could you explain me what is happening?", asked Kyuhyun.

"Okay, okay. Let's first sit on the sofa, ok?", replied Donghae.

- When they had sitted on the sofa -   ★--------- I feel the lameness. Don't worry, it'll be shocking later. 

"Now, mind to explain me all the things?", Kyuhyun asked with irritation in his voice.

"Okay, but.. please let us introduce. I'm Lee Soonkyu, the youngest in our famoly and I'm the only girl. They call me Sunny.", introduced Sunny.

"I'm Lee Hyukjae. They call me Monkey, Eunhyuk, or Hyukkie. I'm the second in the oldest.", explained Eunhyuk. 

"So who is the ol—", Kyuhyun stop speaking when he saw a cute guy hugging a pink bunny while rubbing his eyes. 

 

 

★--------- So this should be another chapter. Yet it still short. Go on, keep reading. I'm just making your mind rest xD.

 

 

No other than Author's POV: 

 

"I'm the oldest. My name is Lee Sungmin. They call me Minnie or Bunny.", introduced Sungmin.

"So, I'm Kyu—", he wasn't able to finish what he is speaking for the third time when the 3 Lee Siblings spoke, "We know you. You are Kyuhyun Cho."

"How'd you know me?!", asked Kyuhyun.

"Let me explain." said Donghae, "Lee Family and Cho Family are best of friends when they were still in middle school up to now. Last month, Lee Family got into an accident. Their house had bbeen eaten by a huge fire and they don't have anything left. They don't have home and umma and appa heard about that and helped them, got jobs for them and an apartment. Umma and appa asked me and Fany to take care of the Lee siblings. That's why they know you already. "

"And why didn't you let me to know this?", asked Kyuhyun annoyingly.

"Cause you were busy flirting with Seohyun!", replied Tiffany as she entered the apartment. "Sorry if I entered here without knocking. The door was open. Don't worry it's closed now." 

Kyuhyun glared at Tiffany, after a few seconds he spoke, "Now I know. So... are you living here for free?"

"Yes we are. I offered the auntie that we should pay every month. But auntie refused.", explained Sunny.

"You guys are lucky.", replied Kyuhyun.

"Having your house burned is a lucky thing? Are you joking?", said Sungmin.

"No. I mean you are living here free.", explained Kyuhyun.

"It's because auntie wants us too." said Sunny. 

"So why should I still check this apartment?", asked Kyuhyun full of curiosity.

"Auntie just wanna make sure that we keep are promise.", answered Sungmin.

"Promise?", asked Kyu again. 

"We promise that we will keep this place clean and take care of it.. This promise is the exchange of not paying.", explained Sungmin.

"So are you the family living here for free?", Kyu asked for the 3rd time.

"Neh~", answered Sungmin and shows his aegyo.

I don't know guys can be too cute. Aiish! What are you thinking Kyuhyun!, Kyuhyun thought.

"I see. So we can le—", he was interrupted again by Sunny, "Eat first!" 

"We just ate awh—", Sungmin didn't let Kyuhyun to finish what he is reasoning when he said, "Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Stop refusing."

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun's hand and took him to the dining room with Eunhae and Sunfany.

Soft hands. Kyuhyun's mind spoke to himself. 

 

Sungmin's POV:  

Oh God~ What am I doing? What am I holding his hand?! Aiish! I'm just pulling him to the kitchen!

"You should eat!" I said to Kyuhyun as he pulled his hands from mine, "Sorry~", I showed him my aegyo.

"What do you want to eat?", asked Sunny. "We have bibimbap and porkchop."

"Me and Fany want bibimbap, Kyu wants porkchop, it's his favorite." answered Donghae. 

"Oh~ That's nice!", said Sunny as she serve the foods.

- After finishing the food -

"Thanks for the food!", Donghae and Tiffany shouted in unison.

"Don't you like the food Kyu-ah?", I asked him.. I'm kinda curious about him. He is so mysterious..

"I liked it.", answered him.

Aigoo, but I can't feel that feeling~ Maybe, he is really like that~

"Call him hyung, Kyu~", commanded Donghae. "He is 2 years older than you!"

"Okay hyung.", he said neutrally. 

"We got to go now!", popped Tiffany. "I still need to buy the groceries!"

"I'll stay!", replied Donghae. "I'll never leave my Hyukkie~". 

Donghae is really childish. 

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Aiiish! Hyung, stop it. We really need to leave now!", I said to hyung. Donghae hyung is really stubborn when it comes to him and Hyukjae hyung.

"Donghae oppa. We wil still be back tomorrow, you will still be able to see Hyukjae oppa~", added Tiffany.

"Ok... Fine...",  said Donghae hyung with shakey voice, surely he is going to cry.

"We will be leaving now! Thanks for the food! See you guys tomorrow!", said Tiffany and bid goodbye.

When we reached home, we immediately headed to our rooms and rest.

I was dozing off when my phone rang.

Neorago~ 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Baby Kyu~~~"

 

★--------- To be continued.

 

 

---------

 

 

 

  • Wee! Updated! It's been awhile since I updated this, I'm really busy with school ><~ School keeps killing me :D. No main image for this chapter, i'm in a hurry so sorry~ ><
  • Evil cliffhanger, who should it be? SEOHYUN??! O___O! Guess!!
  • I find this story lame~ Errr, ><~ 
  • Sorry for the grammar and spelling errors! 
  • Please keep intouch! Oh btw, follow me! http://chamzii.tumblr.com/