Chapter 14

어쩜 좋아 (Oh, Great!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Howdy, fellow YoonSicretives~ Before you begin reading, allow me to wish each and every single one of you a HAPPY YOONSIC DAY :D May we have loads more moments for the rest of the year, and the many years to come~ Alright, enjoy ^^

 

 

The bright rays of the morning sun gushed in through the windows of the apartment as Yoona stirred a little in her sleep, attempting to settle into a more comfortable position.

 

Noticing that she couldn’t move the better part of her body, she peeled open her eyes slightly and noticed that Jessica was curled up, sound asleep in her arms. She had not the slightest idea how but she had become the big spoon overnight.

 

Yoona ceased any and all movement at once, not wanting to disturb the girl’s rest. She lay back down and listened casually to each inhalation and exhalation, feeling the scarce rising and falling of Jessica’s abdomen beneath her arm.

 

As stealthily as she could manage, Yoona stretched out to caress the girl’s silky, brown hair, taking in a vague scent of strawberries. She had never got the opportunity to be in such close proximity with Jessica before. She could get used to the aroma. A pleasant sense of peacefulness seemed to encompass her there and then. Everything was still and silent. There was absolutely nothing and nobody that could bother the both of them.

 

It was as though a huge weight had been lifted off Yoona’s chest as she recalled the conversation she had with Jessica the previous night. Knowing that the girl knew everything, well at least the most crucial parts, of her past made Yoona feel rested and at ease. Knowing that Jessica never judged her but only loved her more, induced a deeper feeling of comfort in her. Yoona never felt more contented.

 

Getting lost in her thoughts, Yoona took little heed of time and it was only when the alarm from her cellphone was being set off that she remembered she had to work that day. The feeling of peacefulness was gone all of a sudden when she felt Jessica jump a little at the unexpected noise.

 

“Ah! I’m sorry!” The taller girl hurriedly sat up, dug into the pocket of her brocade shorts, and speedily switched the rackety alarm off.

 

Jessica looked evidently confused as she sat up and rubbed her eyes wearily. She looked like a little puppy that had just gotten out of bed and Yoona couldn’t hold her smile back.

 

“Sorry I had to wake you…” Yoona followed up with a hug.

 

“Good morning.” The smaller girl returned the affection.

 

“Did you sleep well?” Yoona stretched out to tuck a few strands of hair behind the girl’s right ear.

 

“Never slept better.” Jessica found her way back into Yoona’s arms and cuddled as close to her as she could.

 

“Good to know…” Yoona rested her chin lightly on the girl’s head with a small smile.

 

“Do you have to go to work today?” Jessica asked as she leaned upon the taller girl’s chest, fascinated by the faint pounding sounds.

 

“Unfortunately, yeah… in fact, I gotta get dressed now…” Yoona dreaded bursting their little bubble of happiness but she had no choice. Jessica’s expression grew a little grim at her words.

 

“Oh, Yoongie…” Oh no. It was that compelling, adorable voice again. And the girl sat up just to showcase her signature pout as she punctuated her sentence. Yoona was surprised at how quickly she was melting.

 

“Sica-yah… I’m gonna be late if I don’t start preparing now…” The girl tried to look away.

 

“But it’s such a lovely Saturday morning…” Her lover persisted. Ugh, that voice.

 

As Yoona was busy deciding whether or not she should ditch work altogether that day, Jessica had closed in on her, and gently kissed the corner of . Their bodies were pressed together snuggly, and Yoona found herself shuddering at the sudden contact.

 

“Mrs. Moon is gonna skin me alive.”

 

“Do you mean to tell me that this Mrs. Moon is gonna take full responsibility if she ever dares to lay a finger on you?” Now, this conversation seems familiar.

 

“Yah, that’s a terrible excuse.”

 

“Sounds reasonable enough to me.” Jessica leaned in to kiss the girl square on the lips this time.

 

“Sica-yah, we shouldn’t…”

 

“Shouldn’t what?” The girl gives Yoona another alluring kiss before she could speak, darting her tongue out to graze the girl’s bottom lip gently.

 

“Be doing this…” Yoona managed to speak between the intense kisses.

 

“All I’m asking for is some time alone with you… is that too much?” Yoona could feel Jessica’s warm breath enticing her as the girl nipped at her delicate bottom lip softly with her teeth.

 

“Mrs. Park could walk in anytime…” Yoona made no effort to stop, deepening their kisses further. As her hands started to roam her girlfriend’s body, the mischievous girl pulled back with a smirk.

 

“Yah! What were you thinking? I just really, really, really wanna visit the zoo!” Jessica slapped the girl’s arm playfully.

 

“Wha-- I…” Yoona found herself momentarily robbed of speech and a little breathless. What a tease.

 

“Please Yoongie! Just this once, alright? It’s too beautiful a Saturday to be working.” Jessica must have been working some sort of magic because the only word that resonated in Yoona’s head was ‘yes’.

 

Yoona looked as if she was deep in thought for a moment as Jessica watched her with anxious eyes. It seemed as though Yoona was all ready to nod in agreement, but Jessica’s face fell when the girl shook her head profusely and as she proceeded to stand up.

 

“Hmm… I really shouldn’t be leaving my pretty little girlfriend at home alone on such a charming Saturday, right?” Impelled by the excitement within her, Jessica nearly leapt into the taller girl’s arms.

 

“Thank you Yoongie!”

 

-----

 

Jessica scanned the surroundings enthusiastically on entering through the main gate of Seoul Zoo, getting a little too excited and jumpy.

 

“I’ve never been here before, Yoongie. Gosh, this place is fantastic!” There was much to look forward to and Jessica whipped out her camera, moving about nimbly, snapping a photo of every little thing that came into her sight.

 

It was Yoona’s first time there as well and she was equally thrilled, but Jessica was darting ahead a little too quickly that even the taller girl was finding it a little difficult to keep up despite taking long, brisk strides. When she managed to catch up and was about to take Jessica’s hand into hers, the girl rushed off once more.

 

“Look, Yoongie! Chimpanzees!” Jessica pointed eagerly at the small group of apes going about their own business.

 

“Yah, Sica, slow down! At this rate, we’ll finish covering the entire place in fifteen minutes!” Yoona bent over to catch her breath as Jessica was busy clicking away with her camera.

 

“Do you think we’re allowed to feed them?” Jessica paid no attention to the girl as she watched the animals intently, like how a four-year-old would.

 

“Um… I don’t think that’s such a good idea… now, let’s walk slowly, okay?” Yoona grabbed the girl’s hand before she could scamper off again, smiling and shaking her head.

 

“Where do you think the lions and tigers are?” Jessica carefully tucked her camera away into her bag as she walked a little slower.

 

“We’ll have to slow down if you don’t wanna miss them.” Yoona felt as if she was talking to a child there and then. It was amusing to see Jessica like this.

 

The two continued down the path languidly, and Yoona took some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter