Final

Daydream Come True
~~*~~

Sehun trudges into his and Suho's bedroom as soon as he entered their not-so-messy-but-not-so-clean-either dorm. He carelessly drops his backpack on the floor, removes his black sneakers along with his socks and flops lazily on his white linen covered bed. He doesn't even bother to change his clothes into a more comfortable one because he's just so tired and the feeling of not seeing Luhan for weeks had taken all of his energy. It might be absurd but it's the unbearable truth. 

A sigh of longing escapes his mouth as he drapes an arm over his forehead, blankly staring at the white ceiling which is studded by glow-in-the-dark stars. He thinks about the happenings on the concert yesterday and a slight smile forms on his lips. He remembers the loud and heartwarming cheers of the fans even though the other half of EXO wasn't there to perform with them.

EXO-M is still in China, busily promoting their almost one year album. They won't be back until next week and that frustates the out of Sehun more. He closes his eyes as Suho entered their room with a cup of coffee in his hand and a latest issue of a newspaper in the other.

'I guess Suho hyung can't sleep without Yixing hyung.' Sehun thinks, rolling to his side so that he's facing the wall.

The sun had already risen when he falls into a deep slumber, not caring if he wakes up late because, hell, he wants to rest. He wants to rest his mind from thinking too much about Luhan.

-

The sounds of smashing objects (which Sehun assumes to be the Wii controller) and the clinking of glass jerks the boy awake. He rubs his eyes as he stands up and makes his way to the bathroom. After doing his daily routine, he does a beeline for the kitchen, only to see Baekhyun washing the dishes.

"Morning, hyung." Sehun greets in his monotone voice and grabs an already cold piece of toast from the table.

"It's already 2 in the afternoon, you babo." The older says, not even turning around to look at the now frowning maknae. Shrugging, Sehun goes to the living room and flops down beside Chanyeol on the couch who didn't even acknowledge his presence because he is too busy killing Jongin's character in Tekken 6.

"Hey." Jongin, comfortably sitting on the carpeted floor, seems to notice him. "Wanna play?" He asks, not taking his eyes off the TV screen as Devil Jin defeats Alisa. (Chanyeol's character.) Jongin exclaims a sound of victory before turning his head to Sehun. "So?"

The latter shakes his head in a no-thanks-you'll-just-lose way and Jongin only scoffs at him. He puts back his attention on the game again when an another round started.

"Chanyeol hyung, why is your character a girl?" Sehun blurts out, his eyes glued to the screen too. Chanyeol almost breaks the controller when he made a combo attack on Devil Jin.

"I don't know. I just think she's cute and-- HOLY KIM JONGIN SLOW THE DOWN I CAN'T HIT YOUR FACE!" He shouts and began to hit the buttons harshly again, making Alisa throw multiple hits on Jongin's character. The two younger males just laugh at this when Sehun realized that Suho and Kyungsoo are not home.

'Probably went to the grocery.' He thinks while watching Devil Jin to be knocked out. Chanyeol bounces on his seat, making a fist pump in the air.

After that, Sehun decides to go to his favorite bubble tea shop. He just felt a wave of craving wash through him and in an hour, he finds himself seated inside the shop at the corner, wearing a yellow hoodie and faded jeans. He's sipping on his choco milk tea when his eyes catches a familiar figure just across the street. The man, who's wearing a Manchester United cap, crosses the road and completely disappears from Sehun's sight.

'What the hell. That dude can't be Luhan hyung.' He thinks, a frown drawn on his face.

'Maybe you're just hallucinating. A side effect of lack of sleep and missing your hyung too much.' His subconscious tells him. Sehun shrugs off the thought though and proceeds on emptying his glass. He plays on his phone to distract himself for a few minutes then heads back to their dorm after.

It was dusk when he arrives. He enters and sees the same people he left earlier, spread in the living room.

"The others aren't home yet?" He asks while removing his shoes and puts it on the shoe rack. Baekhyun shakes his head in response and looks back at the TV screen again, which is now flashing various artists. Sehun sighs and walks up the stairs, oblivious of the smiles plastered on his bandmates' faces.

He opens the door of his bedroom only to see a lump- a huge one, covered by his blanket- on the bed. He frowns before entering and closing the door behind him.

'I thought Suho hyung and Kyungsoo hyung aren't here yet. Who on Earth is this then?' Taking a cautious step forward, Sehun reaches out and swiftly removes the blanket covering the mysterious person which happens to be--

"LUHAN HYUNG?!" He shouts in disbelief, mouth agape and the blanket falls to the ground.

Luhan, in all his beautiful glory, cracks one eye open and stares at Sehun who has still a slackened jaw. "Hi Sehunnie. Sorry for invading your bed." He says, his voice sounding so damn y and all. "I just arrived today and I'm really really tired so I ended up sleeping here." After saying that, he closes his eye again. "Oh. And please close your mouth. It looks like it's going to fall off your face." Eyes still closed, the older had said that.

Sehun then closes his mouth and his lucidity coming back to him again. He sits beside a 'sleeping' Luhan and shakes his hyung's shoulder. "Hyung. Wake uuup~"

"What?"

"Why are you here already? I thought you guys won't be back until next week."

"Don't you want me here?"

"No. It's not like that. I just--"

"Then shut up and let me sleep. Or better yet, sleep beside me."

That conversation was between a close-eyed deer and a pouting maknae.

Sehun hesitates for about a good two seconds before settling himself beside Luhan who had his arms around the younger's waist in an instant. A grin spreads across Sehun's face and feels his body grow warm by the sudden skinship.

He freaking missed this feeling. This feeling of being hugged by someone you really like. Well, maybe not like. Maybe love or whatever it is, Sehun isn't sure.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Seriously. Why are you here already?" Sehun asks for the second time.

"I asked manager hyung if we can go here sooner since the promotions ended earlier than expected. Fortunately, he agreed."

"Oh. Where are the others?"

"They're at the mall with Joonmyun and Kyungsoo."

Sehun simply nods in understanding. Not even bothering why his other hyungs didn't come with them, he snuggles closer to Luhan and spreads the blanket over the both of them.

"No more questions?" Luhan suddenly asks, now with his eyes open and staring again at Sehun. The maknae looks at him too, smiles and shakes his head. "Good, because one more question and I won't be saying I missed you."

Sehun's eyes bulges a little at this before smiling even wider (or rather, smiling even stupider as possible) and replies with a soft, and undeniably happy voice. "I missed you more though."

"I missed you most."

"Well, I missed you more than most."

"No. I missed you more than you did." Luhan argues back.

"Are we seriously fighting over this again?"

"As I can see, yes." He smiles. "Okay nevermind, Oh Sehun. Just rest for awhile with me." Luhan hugs Sehun tighter and buries his face on the younger's neck.

"Okay." Was the last word Sehun said before letting himself go to dreamland with Luhan. And maybe a dream, or not, Sehun swears to God he just felt someone kissing him on the lips.

~~*~~

 

A/N: 

Okay. What the hell did I just write.