final

You made me become this....

 


“It’s time,” you woke up and brushed your teeth. You combed your hair and picked out what to wear. “I always wear ribbon and jeans,” you thought. “Perfect,” you mumbled. You picked a short-shorts and a red crop top *imagine HyunA’s Bubblepop outfit*. You paired it up with a black high-heels and looked at yourself on the mirror. You grabbed a black sunglass and wore it. You smirked and grabbed your black purse and phone. Guys couldn’t take their eyes off of you on your school. “Who’s that? A new student?” the students whispered. “Man she looks hot,” you smirked. “There he is,” you spotted him with a crowd of girls. You spotted Dongho and your friends. “Good luck!” they mouthed and left. “Even my friends changed their style of dressing just for me,” you thought. You friends also wore short-shorts and Dongho, your only guy friend, made the girls swoon over him with his jeans and sleeveless top. Wooyoung’s jaw dropped when he saw you. He smirked and stood up. “Hey there,” he his lips. “Want to date me?” you smirked. You took off your sunglasses and put it on his collar. “No. Why would I date a boy like you? Is your brain damaged or something? Don’t ever think about asking or following me. You look like a loser. I want to date hot guys not some loser like you. I just realized, Dongho’s much hotter than you,” you laughed at him and walked away. You followed your friends and they complimented you. “Here comes the ,” Dongho whispered in your ear. “Well, well, who is this queenka wanna be?” you thought that she was dumb because she didn’t recognize you. “You are so dumb you know? Me?  A queenka wanna be? Take a look on the mirror. And Ms. Dumb Suzy, It’s Jieun or maybe you should start calling me IU,” you flipped your hair and passed by her. “Loser,” you looked back.

You’ve been bullying them for a long time and he would always try to make a move on you. Suzy transferred to a new school but unfortunately, that school was Yura’s sister’s school. Tough life for her. “Can we go on a date? I’m sorry,” you turned him down for the 45th time. “I saw you kissing a girl earlier now you’re asking me?” you thought and left. “Where’s Dongho?” you thought and looked for him. As usual, girls are all over him. “I guess you don’t have any feelings for me like I do to you,” you mumbled and tried to tell yourself that he only thinks of you as a friend. “I’m just his friend,” you cried your heart out on your room. You locked yourself up and finally had the courage to face the fact.

“JIEUN!” someone called out. “Wooyoung,” you smirked and looked at him. “What?” you asked him coldly. “Can you hang out with me?” you crossed your arms. “No way,” you left him. “I’ll just stop when I find the one my heart’s looking for,” you thought. “DONGHO!” you waved at him and realized that he was crowded by girls. “Sorry,” you bowed and the girls bowed back then squealed over him. “YURA!” you called her. “Busy. Boys from Dream Tea’s here,” you nodded and went to Minah. “Busy too. Cube’s boys are here,” you sighed. You went to Hyeri but SM’s guys are there then to Sojin but STARDOM’s boys are there. “They don’t have time for me,” you sighed and suddenly you were surrounded by boys of your school. “Thank you!” you accepted the last gift and looked at the loads of gifts you received. “How would I bring this home?”  you pouted and someone patted your shoulder. “Thunder?” he nodded. “We aren’t friends,” you mumbled. “That doesn’t matter now. Your friends are busy, shall we?” you nodded and he helped you bring the gifts to your house. “Thank you!” he nodded and left. “Oh well!” you went inside and sat down at the couch. “A message?” you opened it. “Where are you?” it was Dongho. “I’m already at home, you idiot,” you erased the idiot part. “I’m already at home,” you replied and puffed your cheeks. “I forgot to buy foods,” you changed your clothes into a pair of jeans and crop top. You grabbed your purse and opened the door to your house. “AH!” JYP’s boys were outside. You went through a tough time to go through them. Finally, they left and you head to the grocery.  “Got all I needed,” you smiled and paid for it. You stepped out and saw your friends. “JIEUN!” they waved at you and you just smiled. “The girls and I are going to the house first.” You nodded and Dongho dragged you to the school. “What are we doing here?” you asked him. “I love you,” he leaned in and kissed you. “D-Did you j-just—“ he hugged you. You smiled and hugged him back. “I love you too Dongho,” he smiled and you walked home hand in hand. “SUCCESS!” he shouted and the girls prepared a cake for you. “Thanks guys!” you hugged them.”Maybe I should thank Wooyoung,” you thought and Dongho stole a kiss from you. “YAH!” you chased him around while the girls watch you in jealousy…