Sunhee and Aiko

Rain Behind The Cloud

“Sunhee-ah! Ppali! Or we’ll be late!” Aiko shout while running. Sunhee is way behind. She stop and catch her breath. Aiko turned her head and stop running when she saw Sunhee stopped running. Aiko ran to her and huffing.

“Come on Sunhee.” Aiko said and start dragging Sunhee by the arm. They both ran to the school. When they reached the school, the gate already closed.

“What do we do now?” Sunhee ask and look at Aiko. Then Aiko dragged Sunhee to the back.

“Let’s climb the wall.” Aiko said and look at the wall. Sunhee just blinked.

“Okay.” Sunhee said after a long paused. Aiko help Sunhee get on the wall by pushing her foot with her hand. After Sunhee is on the wall, she pulled Aiko up and landed on the other side of the wall. Meaning not they are in the school.

“I hope the teacher didn’t come to class yet.” Sunhee hopefully said. Aiko just shrugged and both of them walk quickly to their class. When they reached the class… they froze.

“Late again Sunhee and Aiko.” Ms. Nam said and crossed her arms. Sunhee and Aiko just smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko and Sunhee are both outside the classroom. They both get on their knees and hold up their arms. Aiko pouted and Sunhee just sighed.

“Aish! I hate Ms. Nam. She is so evil!” Aiko shout.

“Shh… Ms. Nam might hear you.” Sunhee shush her.

“Who cares? I think she angry because she didn’t get marry yet even though she already 37 years old.” Aiko laugh. Sunhee shook her head and snickered. Just then the classroom door opened. They froze. Standing at the door is Ms. Nam.

“Talking bad about me?” Ms. Nam raised an eyebrow.

“No we’re not. We talk about what a great teacher you are Ms. Nam.” Aiko said.

“Yeah right. I thought of shorten your punishment because you both got the highest mark for English. But I think I changed my mind.” Ms. Nam said. Aiko and Sunhee mouth dropped opened.

“Stay here until recess.” Ms. Nam said and get back inside the class then closed the door.

“WHAT??!! THIS ISN’T FAIR!! THEY ARE ABOUT 4 MORE PERIODS UNTIL RECESS!!” Aiko shout.

“Stop shouting. At least we get the highest mark in English.” Sunhee shrugged.

“How can you be so calm? I can’t stay like this forever. I don’t have enough energy. I didn’t eat my breakfast this morning.” Aiko whined and lowered her head. Sunhee look at the door to make sure the teacher won’t come out. She lowered one hand and searched something inside the pocket of her blazer. She pulled out a plastic that has red bean bread inside it.

She opened the plastic with both of her hand and popped it inside Aiko’s mouth. Then she hold up her hands back. Aiko blinked at her and Sunhee just smiled.

“Eat.” Sunhee said. Aiko lowered her hands and eat half of the bread that shoved the others half on Sunhee mouth. Sunhee blinked and then they both burst into laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just the introduction. Hopes it's not too boring! Please leave comments and subscribes! ^^