Chapter 2 : Zico’s perfect plan.

Find My Way Back

Yongguk P.O.V

 

“yongguk...”

 

He said, even the music blast from the speaker with high volume, i can hear him, clearly... his voice.. he almost cry i know.. he pulled junhong, my new ‘friend’ and walk away... hand in hand..

It feels like a dejavu, i saw him, walk hand in hand with a blonde tall boy.. and, the boy was junhong... his little brother...

 

“h-HIMCHAN!”

 

I run to catch him, but, he’s gone.. i don’t know why, but i’m afraid now... i’m afraid... are we done?..

 

 

A week passed.

 

He never call me or text me.. where are you?... whenever i call, you never answer it.. when i text you you never reply it..

I know you tell junhong already about our problem... yesterday night, i met him at the club and when i greet him he just said.. Jerk.

Yeah.. i know i’m a jerk...

 

A Month passed.

 

Now i know why i’m afraid, i’m afraid you’ll hold other guy hand, laughing with other guy, smile your sweet bunny smile to other guy, i’m afraid you’ll really cheat on me.. i never spoke of break up, and you too.. you never ask me to break up..

So, we’re still dating.. right? I mean, in a relationship..

 

---

“—yung.. hyung... HYUNG!!! YONGGUK HYUNG!!!”

“RRRGGH! WHAT?! WHAT ZICO?!! WHAT?!”

 

What do this kid want?!

 

“I bet you didn’t listen to me... to  my plan!”

“what plan?!”

“for you and himchan!”

 

Oh yeah, the one who know my relationship with himchan just zico.. i never tell the other about my realtionship with himchan... not because i want to hide it, i want to protect him. my group, Soul Connection have many rivals enemies. I wont they hurt him..

 

“hyungg!! Stop blanking out!” zico smack my head.”

“what was that for stupid!!” i smack his head back.

“so you wan’t me to tell you about the plan again or not?” he said.

 

I just nodded and listen to him. listen about all his plan... he will approach himchan and pretend to be his friend and when himchan think that zico is a good friend he will ‘attack’ him... and when that happen yongguk will come to rescue.

 

“i dont like it... you will acting like you will ‘attack’ him... and your body will be so DAMN CLOSE to his... no, no i dont want.” I shake my head.

“hyung.. if you come in time i wont be that close..” he said.

 

Thinking.

Thinking.

Thinking.

 

“fine.. we’ll play like that.... but!! NO TOUCHING!” i said glaring at him.

“P.R.O.M.I.S.E! and himchan will back to you for sure! I have a lot of experience hyung..”

"i believe in you."

"yeah...hm."

 

wait... was he smirking?