Chapter 1 : the Princess and the rock

Find My Way Back

“WHO’S THAT TALL KID?! I SAW YOU AT HONGDAE WALK HAND IN HAND WITH A TALL KID!! I KNOW YOU EVEN JUST LOOK AT YOUR BACK!!

You yell at me, you said i’m cheating, you said i was cheated on you.. i never cheating, the only love in my life.. i was blank when you yelling, shouting, until you hit me.. and say the words..

 

“get out..”

 

I looked up to see your red mad face.. i try to tell you the truth, the real situation, the guy that you saw with me before, he was my little brother, you dont know him.. i’m not cheating on you.. but what i got is another punch from you.. okay, you always do that when you angry, when you mad, drunk. You always hit me.

The next thing i know is, i was outside.. infront of your apartment door. Standing like an idiot, today is snowing, and you shoved me out from your apartment without any jacket or warm clothes.. just in a baggy thin t-shirt, and my skinny jeans, and my face feel cold, because the damn cold wind hit my wet face.. wet? Oh, i was crying again. You want me to leave... you always want me to leave... yongguk, am i ever be your boyfriend? Even just 1minute? Or even 1 second?.

I know the answer already, No .. right? I never really be your boyfriend, i was just a doll, a toy.. you don’t want our relationship exposed... because you’re one of famous underground rapper... you still want to flirt.

I walk, i don’t know where actually i’m heading to.. i was just walking, following where my feet take me. i know, i look like a crazy person, walking under the snow, without any warm clothes on.. i’m freezing, i’m cold, i’m hurt... then, i found my self infront of a familiar apartment door and ring the bell, i know i shouldn’t come here... my bestfriend’s place.. jung daehyun.. he must be enjoying his winter holiday with his bright and cute boyfriend jongup, ha ha ha,  i’m the one who hooked them up... my 2 bestfriend together, maybe they’re having some nice and sweet time together now, maybe i’m just gonna distrub them?, but.... i don’t know where should i go... i can’t go to my apartment, yongguk keep my apartment key , and until now, i don’t know what’s the reason he keep it...

I feel like lost, my head hurts, my body trembled, my vission blured out, i can’t breath.. the door open..

 

“himchan?! OMO!”

 

That was what i hear before all turn black.

 

 

---

 

I open my eyes, and found my self in a familiar room, magazine on the tables.. and clean white paint.... daehyun’s room?

 

“hyung! Thanks God.. you’re awake!! Daehyun hyung is buying some food for us, you’re hungry right? How’s your feeling?”

 

My bruised all treated...

 

“jong up?”

“ne hyung? How’s your feeling?”

“dizzy..”

“ofcourse dizzy, you’re fainted for 2 days.. I almost put you in a coffin hyung., hehe.”

 

I smiled, thanks God he not put me in a coffin yet.. and thanks God, they’re here for me.

 

“what happened hyung?” he asked with a sad face, seeing me like this.

“nothing..” i said smiling.

“liar..” he pouted “you come here with bruise all over your body, and are you crazy? It was snowing and you just use a thin t-shirt?! What.happened?!”

“nothing jong up-ah... nothing..”

 

I know jong up didn’t believe me.. and daehyun will not belive me too, if i say Nothing.. too. They both know me too well.

 

“Bang yongguk... that jerk right hyung?”

 

Daehyun’s voice echoed in my ear, i looked up to the door, find my damn ert handsome bestfriend lean on the door frame.. i glared at him, he know i hate it when he call my boyfriend jerk..

 

“leave him hyung... you’re too precious for being with a jerk like that..”

“dae—”

“daehyun hyung right hyung... you can get someone better hyung... you know, you looks like a princess picking up a rock when the world offer you pearls and diamonds!” jong up said.

 

Really? Am i really look that stupid? Picking a rock over the diamonds? But, what if there’s something inside the rock?

 

“but, what if there’s something inside the rock..? there’s many rock have gold inside them..” i asked my mind out.

“but, you pick a wrong rock princess, it was just a rock..” daehyun said. “anyway.. dinner is ready..” he walked out from the room, and jong up following.

 

I was about to get off from the bed when my phone ringing.. i see the dialer.

 

JunHong

 

My Little brother, I picked up

 

“zelo?”

“yo hyung! Can you pick me up?”

“sure, where are you?”

“Seoul undercover club.. heheh.. i got a new friend his name is—”

“okay-okay, i will come and pick you then lets go grab some icecream?” i asked.. i love my little brother... actually, stepbrother.. he’s my brother anyways right?

“VANNILA! Sure!! Ppali hyung! Ah, and i want you to meet my new friend too! Ppaliiiii!!!”

 

Then he hang up.. i walked out from the bedroom and ask daehyun if i can use his car to pick up my brother, and he said yes..

Without wasting time, i heading to seoul undercover club.. i arrived and went inside to find my blonde little brother, well, even i was shorter than him, i’m still his big brother right..

After few minutes looking for him, i see a blonde tall guy kissing with a blonde headed guy too. But wait.. i blinked.. is that.. yongguk? kissing my little brother? No way.. No way...

 

I walk towards them and pull junhong away.. and wow, i’m right.. yongguk...

 

“i thought you have youngjae already junhong?” i asked still keep my eyes to shocked yongguk.

“h-hyung....”

cheating is bad brother..” i said..

“i.. i was, don’t tell jae please?? Anyway this is—”

“yongguk...” i said, turning back, i dont want to see his face again..

 

I pulled junhong, and walked away from the shock yongguk.. we’re done... maybe from now, the princess will throw the rock to the flower garden.. and will never search for it again.. maybe..