Kiss ME Hard Before YOU Go

Instagram
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

The talk on the phone yesterday didn't went out well. I know it was my mistake that I act up too much from the photo but I can't help it. The moment I saw the photo, all the thoughts that came across my mind were guys' bad thoughts about how Chaerin looks on that photo. I mean, any guy could be with that photo, who doesn't, right?

I know how Chaerin looks and how she can turn on a guy with just those warm smiling eyes and you're going to add up a hot body, that's a total package man. I'm not saying these things because I'm his boyfriend but hello anyone or everyone could tell this. 

I'm the luckiest guy on earth for having everything you could wish for for a girl and I know I'll be a douche if I let her go.

Think Kwon Jiyong on how can you make up to her.

I'm too stressed and pressured since I only have a day to this for I'll be leaving tomorrow for a concert in Osaka.

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLP! I THINK I'M MIND ED! 

 

Chaerin's POV

Yesterday was a nightmare and honestly today, I don't feel like showing up to anyone but I have a photo shoot. I need to be professional and be there.

Now I'm thinking if I like this life, and just wish to be ordinary.

But even if I'm not an artist I would still be posting photos of mine wearing bikinis, the good part though is its okay to be alone in my room the day after a fight with my boy friend.

Ugh! what am I thinking?! Of course I love my job. I love the people I work with. 

I think this relationship is not going to work out. If I'll continue this, it will destroy us with all those fighting. I knew it even then that it wont be easy having an idol boyfriend and with our professions but I didn't thought to be this way.

Jiyong and I promise to work it out no matter what. But if this affects our mood towards work then this should just end.

Chaelin got a text from Jiyong

Babe, can we talk? yes? before or after your photo shoot?

before, I need to see the girls after

ok. I love you

 

Jiyong's POV

 

She didn't reply with a "I love you too ^______^" which she always does. This isn't happening.

My mood just went sour with everything. I can't lose my HunChae now, never!

Better take a shower and decide what's best.

 

Jiyong has been in the shower for a long time.

Water dripping off to his lean body while he's contemplating with his life's career and the love of his life.

I just can't give up Chae, I can't give up me being an artist too

If we'll go on a cool off, I'm afraid she'll be totally gone forever but if I'll give her space it might help us to think what's really the best for us.

AAiiissshht! this shower thing is not helping me. I just better get dry, dress and see Chaelin

 

 

 

Jiyong was already there when Chae arrived on the site for my photo shoot

We went into my dressing room to talk privately 

"Chae, bae, I'm sorry about yesterday"

"I know you are but the thing is you keep doing this everytime I post a photo on IG... re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter