Chapter 1

I'm Back

 

Kiseop could barely contain his excitement as he saw Jaeseop walk through the door, after missing the boy for months he was finally back. If it hadn’t been for the cameras in the room Kiseop might have pulled Jaeseop into a bone crushing hug. His cheeks where starting to ache from smiling so widely.

Once the director said that it was all for the day all of the members ran to give Jaeseop a welcome back hug. Kiseop fidgeted as he watched the members with Jaeseop, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to go hug him or just watch from a far.

Jaeseop’s eye brows rose at Kiseop’s behavior, before Kiseop would have been the first in line for the hug but now he was hesitant to get close to Jaeseop.

Hoon saw this and nudge Kiseop towards the awaiting AJ. Kiseop threw an alarmed look at Hoon right before Jaeseop grabbed his hand and hugged him. “I missed you Kiseop.”

Kiseop felt himself flush as he stuttered out a response “Me too.”

Jaeseop pouted at hearing this causing his lips to lightly brush Kiseop’s exposed neck “Really? It didn’t seem like it.”

Kiseop swallowed nervously as he tried to concentrate at what Kiseop was telling him instead of how AJ’s lips against his neck caused goose bumps to erupt all over his skin. “O-of course silly, why wouldn’t I?”

Jaeseop tighten his arms around Kiseop as soon as he felt the older one start to pull away “Well I thought you were going to be one of the first ones to welcoming back.”

“I….”

Instead of answering Kiseop decided to nuzzle his face in AJ’s neck “I really missed you.”

A smile spread on Jaeseop’s face “That’s the Kiseop I remember.”

A cough by Soohyun interrupted their little moment, “Ok, I know everybody missed AJ but it’s time to go home. We’ll, unless you two want to be left behind.”

AJ finally let go off Kiseop but not completely he kept a firm grip on his hand as they made their way to the van, “So who did you decide to annoy while I was away?”

Kiseop pouted “I’m not annoying!”

Jaeseop laughed “I was joking Kiseop.” Suddenly AJ stopped Kiseop “But seriously you weren’t lonely right?”

Kiseop giggled “Don’t worry Jaeseop, I had the other members to keep me company.” Kiseop started tugging on the younger’s hand “Now come on before Soohyun tells the driver to leave without us.”

Jaeseop gave him a playful smile “I wouldn’t mind walking back to the door if it meant that I could keep you to myself for awhile longer before the other members start asking me all about my first semester of college.”

Kiseop felt the heat rush towards his cheeks at Jaeseop’s words, he quickly looked away to cover his blush. Once he felt that his blush had died down a bit he faced AJ again. “Yah I’m too tired to walk today.”

“Its fine I can always carry you home, I wouldn’t mind.”

“Y-yah! Stop joking around.”

Jaeseop smiled at seeing Kiseop so flustered “Who said I was joking?”

Kiseop bit his lip as his cheeks turn a brighter shade of pink, but before Kiseop could even formulate an answer Hoon grabbed Kiseop’s hand from AJ’s, “Hurry up you too Soohyun is getting mad.”

With that said Hoon pulled Kiseop away from a frowning Jaeseop “I was talking with Kiseop.”

Hoon gave AJ a smile “And you can continue once we are back at the dorm.”

Seeing AJ frown because they took Kiseop away caused butterflies flutter in his stomach, Kiseop smiled at seeing how much Jaeseop had indeed missed him. Kiseop climbed in the van and sat in the back knowing that Hoon was going to sit up front with Soohyun.

Kiseop’s smile quickly got wiped off his face as he saw that Jaeseop choose to sit next to Kevin instead of sitting next to him. Kiseop pouted, hating that his good mood quickly turned sour.

“Hyung you ok?” Dongho asked when he saw Kisoep pouting.

“Yeah I’m fine, just a bit tired.”

“Well you can either use my shoulder or lap as a pillow.” Dongho said with a shrug.

Kisoep ruffled Dongho’s hair “You don’t mind?”

Dongho shook his head “its fine with me hyung.”

“Alright then.”

Kiseop rested his head on Dongho’s shoulder, letting out a sigh as he let his tired body relax. Dongho smiled at seeing his hyung’s tense body relax. It was no secret that Kiseop was the one that had missed AJ the most, Dongho hoped that with AJ’s return, Kiseop would be happier. Both missed how tense Jaeseop had gotten, but before Kevin could even notice the rapper composed himself.

Kiseop was rudely awakened by Dongho bouncing his shoulders causing Kiseop’s head to bob “Hyung wake up, were here already and I’m hungry.”

“Then go.” Kiseop groaned.

“I can’t because you’re in the way hyung.” Dongho said while trying to free himself from Kiseop’s hold. “Yah, someone help me!”

Jaeseop laughed “You should know better Dongho, you know how clingy Kiseop gets when he is asleep.”

Dongho huffed “Well I forgot but please help me.”

“All right.” AJ tried to pull apart Kiseop’s hands to no luck “Damn he is stronger than I remember.”

“Hyung I want food.”

AJ glared at the younger “I’m trying here.”

Kiseop scrunched up his nose at hearing the disturbing noise around him, he let go of Dongho who quickly climbed over the front sear since Kiseop was blocking his way. But as Kiseop let go of Dongho he turned and cuddled on Jaeseop.

“Yah. Dongho help me.” Jaeseop looked around when he received no reply only to see Dongho run inside the building leaving AJ alone to wake up Ulzzang. “Aish this kid.”

Jaeseop stared at Kiseop trying to decide how to wake him up the best way “Kiseop. Yay, Kiseop wake up.”

Kiseop scrunched up his nose again letting out a groan.

“I know you’re awake so stop pretending.” Earning another groan AJ smiled as he got another idea, “Fine but you asked for it.”

He started tickling the sleeping male who quickly yelped as he was rudely pulled away from his dream as soon as AJ started to tickle him. Not knowing that AJ was the one that was tickling him, Kiseop called out Dongho’s name, “Yah, stop! You know how ticklish I am Dongho.”

As soon as Jaeseop heard Dongho’s name he quickly stopped, “Finally you’re awake.”

At hearing AJ’s voice Kiseop opens his eyes “Jaeseop? Where Dongho go?”

Instead of answering him, Jaeseop made his way towards the dorm leaving behind a very confused Kiseop.

“Did I do something to make him mad?”

                                                                                                                -

Later at night Kiseop threw his covers away from his body in frustration. That question didn’t leave his mind causing him to not be able to go to sleep. With a huff he got up and headed for the kitchen to see if a glass of warm milk would help him to go sleep. He quietly made his way towards the kitchen careful of not making any noise not wanting to wake up any of the other members. Just as he reached the kitchen he heard Jaeseop’s voice causing him to jump in surprise.

“What are you doing up so late?”

“Geez Jaeseop you almost gave me a heart attack.”

AJ gave him a small smile “Sorry, but why are you up?”

“I could ask you the same thing.”

Jaeseop shrugged “Can’t sleep, got a lot in my mind.”

“Ah, anything I can help with?”

Jaeseop stared at Kiseop for a couple of minutes as if deciding if he should or shouldn’t tell Kiseop.

“Yah, if you’re just gonna stare at me I’m going to bed.”

“Wait,” Jaeseop grabbed Kiseop’s arm before he could leave “Fine, I’ll tell you.”

He led Kiseop towards the living room where they both sat down on the couch facing each other. Jaeseop stayed quiet for a couple of minutes before asking Kiseop a question first “You missed me right Kiseop?”

Kiseop was confused by AJ’s question “Didn’t you ask me this earlier?”

“Please just answer it.”

“I told you I did.”

Jaeseop visibly relaxed at hearing the answer “Good because I missed you too.”

The minutes dragged by and soon Kiseop started to feel his eye lids get heavier and heavier as sleep invaded his mind. “I’m sure that’s not all that was keeping you up. Now spill before I fall asleep on the couch.” Kiseop said, a yawn breaking free at the end of his sentence.

“I realized something went I went away to school.”

Kiseop blinked rapidly as he was trying to keep his eyes open “And that was?”

Jaeseop bit his lip “Promise you won’t get mad or stop being my friend.”

At hearing this Kiseop was a little bit more awake than before “You didn’t kill anybody did you?”

Jaeseop resisted the urge to face palm “No.”

“Then I promise we are still friends.”

“I think I might be in love.”

Now Kiseop was fully awake, he blinked a couple of times, trying to suppress the pain his heart was in at the moment “And how is that a bad thing?”

“It’s one of the members.”

“Oh….”

After a few minutes of silence Kiseop spoke again “Is it Kevin?”

“What?”

“Is it Kevin?” Kiseop asked again.

“You’re not disgusted?” AJ asked in a quiet voice.

Kiseop shook his head “Why would I be? You’re still the same Jaeseop I know.”

A smile formed on AJ’s lips as he hugged Kiseop “You really are the best Kiseop.”

“Of course I am. Now are you going to tell me who it is?”

Jaeseop let go of Kiseop and looked at the ground “I… I don’t know.”

“Aw come on, you can’t drop something like that on me and then not tell me.”

Jaeseop glanced at his wrist “Oh well look at the time, I think we should head to bed now.”

“Yah, you don’t even have a watch. AJ come back here.”

Kiseop quickly went after AJ and dragged him back to the couch “Please tell me or I won’t be able to sleep because I’ll be to busy trying to figure who it is.”

AJ let out a defeated sigh “And this is why I was hesitante to tell you.”

“Please?” Kiseop said as he puffed out his cheeks knowing that AJ couldn’t resist him when he was acting cute.

“Argh fine, just don’t get mad.”

“Why would I get mad?”

“I like you.”  

AJ pressed a brief kiss to Kiseop’s lips before basically running out the living room and into his shared room with Hoon.

Kiseop didn’t know how long he stayed there, wide eyed at what just happened. Kiseop didn’t know when he managed to fall asleep on the couch.

The next morning he was woken up by Kevin and Eli’s voice in the kitchen. When he made his way there he noticed that everybody was up and eating breakfast, all except AJ. Which he figured since they where up pretty late last night.

“Is AJ still asleep?”

“Seems like it.” Hoon said as he sat down with a bowl of cereal “He stayed up late yesterday.”

With a smile Kiseop quickly made his way to AJ and Hoon’s room. As quietly as he could he opened the door to see AJ still asleep curled into a ball underneath the covers. He tiptoed to AJ’s bed.

“Jaeseop wake up.”

Kiseop pouted at seeing that AJ didn’t even stir “Fine be that way.”

Kiseop climbed the bed then proceeded to jump up and down on it until AJ woke up.

“Yah what the hell?”

But as soon as AJ saw that it was Kiseop, a blush formed on his cheeks and he pulled the covers over his head.

“Jaeseop you have to wake u p now.”

AJ shook his head underneath the cover, wanting nothing more than to Kiseop to leave or for the bed to eat him and save him from the unavoidable rejection he was going to face.

“I need to tell you something AJ.”

But even still AJ would not budge. With a huff Kiseop sat down not knowing what to do when an idea popped in his head. He made his way to the edge of the bed and crawled under the covers until he found a wide eyed AJ.

“Finally found you.”

“Look Kiseop I know that what I did last night must have surprised you but I just wanted to say that-”

“Wait I want to say something first.”

Jaeseop closed his eyes “Ok.”

“I like you too.” With a peak Kiseop scrambled out of the bed planning to run out the room as revenge for Jaeseop running out of him after stealing a kiss from him, but before he could make it to the door an arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him back to the bed.

“You like me too?”

Kiseop giggled at how awe struck Jaeseop looked at the moment “Uh huh and if you hadn’t ran out on me last night I would have told you so.”

“I’m sorry it’s just that-”

“Hey it’s alright, but now I believe you owe me a proper kiss.”

A wide grin appeared on Jaeseop’s mouth as he leaned to kiss kiseop but before he could land a kiss on Kiseop’s lips, Kiseop stood up giggling “I change my mind you owe me a date first.”

A mischievous look appeared in AJ’s eyes “Ok, but I want a kiss fisrt.”

With a squeal of delight Kiseop ran out the room and into the living room as Jaeseop chased after him.  Both of them tumbled into the couch as AJ grabbed a hold of a giggling Kiseop.

“Now you owe me a kiss.”

Kiseop planned to give him a short quick kiss but before Kiseop could pull away Jaeseop grabbed the back of his neck and sealed their lips again. A shiver running down both their spines at finally being able to taste each other. After pulling apart Kiseop pinched AJ’s side “Now you really owe me a date.”

 

 

***Its 3 am so I dont know how well this turned out so forgive me if it plus it turned out way different than I first had imagine but oh well. 

Enjoy ^^***