SURPRISE!

WHAT IM IN ENGAGED WITH HENRY LAU

"Look, how cute they are hyung!",

"I know, now be quiet or we'll wake them up!"

I was awoken by whispering, I opend my eyes to see all of SuJu starring at me,"WHAT THE HELL!" I tried to get up, Henry's grip tighten as he woke up with a start from my scream "WHAT!" He shot up while holding me. When he noticed that he was holding me tightly, he let go, we both blush like a tomato. I heard wolf whistles from the guys, as they look at what I was wearing http://hosting.dinodirect.com/hosting/61/20100702/A2014000DM/nightdress-sleepwear-meryl-women-1-Gallay.jpg They all stared at my chest " WOW! Donhae, you're right, her chest has to be double Ds!" Leeteuk said while starring at my chest, then all of them started starring at my chest. Henry got pretty pissed about that, since he took me and pulled me behind him "YAH! You erts, stop staring at my fiance!" Now that caused them to stop, BAM! "KaylaJo-ah!" My brothers barged into the room, when they saw Henry hidding me behind his back and Super Junior standing in front of us, they looked like they were going to murdder someone.          

An evil aura surrounded my brothers, as they started cracking their knuckles, JaeHwa has a death grip on the....... Frying pan? Where the hell did he get that, he did not have that before O_O "Oppas! Stop, its ok, Henry protected me from the yAngel and FishyPerv!" 

"YAH!" They both yelled at me

"Stop yelling at my fiance!"

"Henry, you need to give her an engagment ring," Hangeng said while walking into my room.

"HANGENG!"

"Annyoung!" He cheered

"What are you doing here hyung!" ask Henry

"Well, my good friend Shin here, called me and tolled me that KaylaJo was getting married," he chuckled "KaylaJo, is like a little sister to me, so I'm here to help plan the wedding!" he happly explained.

The silence was killing me, I want to say something, but there was an ear bleeding screech "HANGENG, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Heechul luanched himself at Hangeng. I decided to sneek out, so I sneek  into my closet, got my gym cloths then sneek out which was pretty easy, since everyone is trying to save Hangeng from Heechuls death hug. I got down to the dance room and turn on the lights "Perfect." I put on my gym cloths http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/353542104/FREE-wholesale-y-women-s-yoga-wear-gym-wear-ladies-yoga-suit-sports-bra-loose-pants.jpg I pluged in my iPod, I wanted to dance to 'I Did It For Love' by B.o.A.I started to dance (pretend its KaylaJo in her gym cloths danceing) http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=KBfnAed2kSA I didn't noticed the guys came an was watching me, the music blocked the out side world for me, so the only thing I can think aboyt is danceing. When the song ended 'Don't Don by Super Junior' started playing, My brothers came in an started to dance along. (KaylaJo dance's Hangengs part) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3rKgiEK2ns We were at Henry' part, when my iPod died "Come on, you got to be kidding me!" Thats when I noticed......Super Junior was watching the whole Time......Oh !

 

(A/N): Hello guys here is chap.3 going to try and get to chap. 5 tonight if I don't then in the morning I will :)