Finding out

WHAT IM IN ENGAGED WITH HENRY LAU

KaylaJo P.O.V *BEEP*BEEP*BEE-   SMASH!....... Ugh, I hate mornings and I have to get up before Jun-S.

"RISE AND SHINE MY LOVELY LITTLE SISTER!"

=.= (too late....damn) "Go hahway," I mumble into my pillow.

"No! We have to go to the SM building with dad this morning, and we only have.....30 minutes! So MOVE YOUR LAZY OR I'LL MOVE IT FOR YOU!" he yelled. 

"YAH DON'T YELL AT ME YOU PABO NOW GET OUT CAUSE I DON'T NEED TO BE WATCHED WHILE CHANGING!! SO GOOOOO!" I scream. I take my alarm clock and chuck it at his head, but he closes the door before it could hit him. Great, so now I have to buy a new alarm clock. I got up and went to my radio to turn it on.....it was Super Juinor M's song Super girl! I smile when Henry's part came on. Yep, I have a crush on that chubby cheeked Canadian.

"Better get ready," Jun-Suh's muffled voice reminds me. I sigh as I get into the shower. Perfection by Super Junior M came on the radio. I start to sing when Henry's part comes on.

"Boom Boom Boom can I get another

Clap Clap Clap listen girl

Shake your body Move your body Kick your feet up

Imma move to the groove Baby imma go down"

I would dance but I'm in the shower, and I need to get dressed! I only have 20 minutes left, so I get out and dry off. I blow-dry my hair and put up into a pony tail.I admire my outfit that I quickly assemble. I have my white skinny jeans on with a red belt, a black dress shirt with my white vest over and my red skinny tie. I put a hint of eyeliner on and went down stairs while putting on my favorite fingerless gloves.

"Morning guy's," I cheer.

"Morning KaylaJo-ah!" they chorous back.

"Whats for breakfast?" I ask.

"Pancakes with bacon and eggs!" JaeHwa says while putting breafast on the table.

"Sorry I didn't wake up earlier,I should have made breakfast..." I sigh sheepishly.

"No, its ok I had fun... But there was an annoying pest that I had to get rid of, " JaeHwa says, with an evil grin on his face. I look at him questioningly, then notice that Jun-Suh has an ice pack on his head. Then I looked back at JaeHwa. He held the frying pan in his hand menacingly. Finally, I realize what had happened and burst out laughing. Jun-Suh mumbled shut up. My laughter ends abruptly when I look at the clock. It's time to go!

As we were driving down the highway my phone started ringing. It was my dad warning me about the fans that are swarming around the building, since they heard that we were going there for a meeting. How do they find these things out?! I hang up, and see hundreds of fan girls and boys swarming the place. It's like a freakin' zombie apocolypse! "its been a while since we've been here. Ever since we did our American tour, which lasted for a month. We had an awsome VK for 5 months," Shin remarks.

"Yeah it has been a while," I say dreamily. We walk towards the swarm of fangirls and fanboys. They all look like they're faces might crack from all the smiles. (we are ecstatic to see our fans again) They make way for us and scream our names. I wave and have the biggest smile face. It makes me feel good to see our fans happy. When we get into the building every one stopps and looks at us. They gasp when they see us. Whispers like : "Is that really T5ED?" and "Maybe they'll give me their autograph!" Damn, we're that famous... Heh, wow I don't know what to say about this. Yep, we became pretty famous when our debute song and album 'MASK'   came out. At first, nobody saw my face, (my face was covered with a mask, hence the album) but when they heard I was American, and not korean they were shocked. When they saw me they thought I was a goddess! LSM thought we could be bigger than B.o.A, Super Junior, SHINee and DBSK all combined, which may be true, but I don't care about fame. I just want to dance and sing anytime I want! :)

We reached the LSM office doors, wondering why he wanted to see us. We knock on the giant door to be greeted by our dad. When he pulls us in to the office, we see Super Junior, Zhou Mi and HENRY! "OMG!' is all I can think! When they turn around to look at us, their mouths fall open,  and their eyes bugg out of their heads. All the while, looking at.......ME! O_O "H-hyung that girl is pretty... No wait, scratch that, she is HOT! look at the size of her chest! They have to be double Ds," Donghae says while nudging Leeteuk. I blush a really bright red, and start to get uneasy. I am being stared at by SJ members, and by Henry, which my brothers noticed. They also heard what Donghae said, so they took action and quickly stood in front of me. Shin pulled me behind him and with a stern, but deadly voice he said,

"Don't you dare look at my little sister like that!" All the members were shocked to hear that. My dad steps up before Shin starts throwing punches, and tells them every thing about us. and when they heard we were T5ED they were astounded. Donghae kept on saying sorry for being a ert, smiling all the while. I giggled at how he was acting, and in a sweet voice I said it was ok. He blushed with his head down.

Henry's P.O.V: 'OMG IT'S KAYLAJO FROM MY FAVORITE BAND T5ED!  She's even more beautiful in person... Wait, did Donghae blush when she smiled? Oh hell no.

After that there was a knock on the door. A  man and woman came in. "MOM, DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN KOREA!?" Henry cried happily.

"We're here for a meeting. Oh, hello Jeff! its been a while. So, tell me, were is you lovely daughter?" she asks pleasantly. I step up shyly.

"Annyoung hasaeyo KaylaJo imnida," I bow.

"Oh my! You're so beautiful! Last time I saw you, you were just a baby, but now you're beautiful little flower, right honey?" she asks her husband. He nods his head and says yes.

"Mom, dad, how do you know KaylaJo?" Henry questions.

" Well, um... Here, sit down you two," she stammers. We sit down and quickly glance at eachother, then look away quickly.

"You see, when you were born Henry, KaylaJo's parents, your father and I agreed that when they have a girl, that you two were to be engaged. Well, next thing we knew, KaylaJo's mother was pregnant with you, KaylaJo!" she laughs.  "KaylaJo is 19 now, old enough to be wedded. We already have a date for when the wedding will be! It'll be in December, so now all we have to do is get ready for it! You both have 2 months since it's October," she finishes. I'm engaged to...Henry Lau?!?!?! I blush like mad, I stand up quickly. That was not a good Idea, every thing was spinning, I started to fall as I heard someone scream my name it was.......Henry.