Late Love

Meeting My Girl (parallel story to Counting Down)

 

[Daehyun's POV]
 
"Maybe you're gonna be one of those people who never get matched, Hyung," Zelo pestered me. I was the only one left in B.A.P. who hadn't been matched yet, and nobody was letting me forget it.
 
"I'm not going to end up alone!" I snapped at him, earning me a warning glare from Yongguk. Sighing, I apologized to him.
 
"Sorry, I just... You guys have already been matched. You don't know what it feels like to be a late love." I told them quietly, referring to the nickname that means a person older than sixteen who hasn't met their match yet.
 
"Don't worry," Jongup clapped me on the back, "you'll meet your match soon. I guarantee it."
 
"Yeah, and who knows? It might be a guy. You've always been different, Dae," Himchan chimed in and I hit his shoulder. Hard.
 
"Says the guy who's soulmate is a twenty two year old ert," I shot back, causing him and Yongguk to blush deeply. Himchan and Yongguk weren't the only couple who'd been matched with the same gender, yet some people still didn't approve.  We were all okay with it, but some of the noises that come from their shared bedroom at night were just... too loud.
 
I sighed again and looked at my Cover with hatred.
"Why did I get this stupid thing again?" I thought out loud.
 
"You got it because you give in easily to peer pressure," Youngjae smirked as he walked into the living room with a bag of chips in his hand. "Didn't only take a few minutes Zelo and I to persuade you to get it with us?"
 
I muttered a curse and got up off the couch, disrupting Zelo and Yongguk who were both leaning on me.
 
"I need some air," I growled and stormed out of the room. Stepping out into the warm summer air, I took a deep breath and relaxed as the sun kissed my bare arms.
 
'Why haven't I been matched yet?' I thought to myself, slightly worried.
Suddenly, I felt a tugging sensation in my gut, prompting me to rush back into the house.
 
"Guys, I feel really weird," I said and a strange tingly sensation spread throughout my body. A split second later, I heard four loud gasps come from my best friends.
 
"Hyung, your cover!" Zelo whispered, pointing at my arm. I glanced down and in a breath.

Alright guys, I know I posted this as a oneshot, but it's gonna be a two shot cause I only wrote this and a little bit more but I'm dead beat and I have school in six hours so yeah >.< Hope you guys liked it

ENJOY COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND <3