Sweet Enough

Sweet Enough.

 

HAPPY READING!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kim Minseok woke up alone in his bed. He quirked his head to the side in confusion as he was definitely looking forward to waking up with his nose buried deep in a mass of soft brown hair. Pushing himself further off his bed, he looked across the room to the bed opposite his. The snore coming from the lump under the blue blanket notified him that someone was still deep asleep. Minseok propped himself up onto his elbow and was surprised to see Kim Jongdae’s sleeping face peeking from under the covers.

“Jongdae? Why is he sleeping here? Should he not be with like Junmyeon or Yixing?” Minseok thought to himself.

His eyes snapped to the door when it creaked open. A wide smile broke his face as a boy with two very big doe eyes popped from behind it.

“Kyungie ah?” he greeted. Kyungsoo bounced into the room and went towards his hyung who was motioning him to come over.

 “Where were you the whole night?” Minseok saw how his question seemed to have struck something in Kyungsoo and made him uneasy. He noticed how Kyungsoo’s face flushed as the boy began twisting the hem of Yixing’s apron that was tied around his small torso.

“I-I was…I made breakfast! Come on,” Kyungsoo stuttered in an adorable way as he failed in trying to change the subject nonchalantly. Minseok raised his eyebrow in question which only made Kyungsoo’s face redder as the boy quickly his heel and began poking his roommate awake. His eyes never once left the shorter boy as the boy scurried across the room and reached for the door with his small hands before hurrying through it. Something was weird about his Kyungsoo. Minseok hummed under his breath, something he always does when he was deep in thought.

He stopped however when he felt eyes on him. Turning his gaze from the door to his roommate across him, he saw Jongdae’s eyes quickly turned away to stare at the floor, letting out a grunt.

“Well good morning to you too, ChenChen. Come on. My Kyungie has made us breakfast,” Minseok pulled his cover off his legs before hopping out of bed, missing the look of upset on Jongdae’s face after hearing him use the endearing term before Kyungsoo’s pet name. Minseok waited as Jongdae pushed himself off his own bed and gave the older a curious look once he was standing straight. Minseok rolled his eyes as he grabbed onto Jongdae’s wrist and pulled the alarmed boy out of their room and into the noisy kitchen.

 

“What? There’th no way you can beat me at that hyung,” Sehun smirked proudly leaning across the table to flick Luhan’s forehead only to have his arm pulled back by JunMyeon who gave him a stern look. Luhan chuckled as Sehun crossed his arms and pouted before sticking out his tongue at Exo-K’s leader once he had his back turned. Minseok gave the nine guys, whom were crowded around the small only-for-six-kitchen table, a quick scan. The tenth, and his most favourite member, was busying himself near the stove, juggling plates and setting them on the table. He definitely did not miss the look of admiration on Yixing’s face as Kyungsoo laid a plate before the dancer. And he certainly did not miss the light smack the boy placed on Kyungsoo’s as the shorter stumbled back to the stove, face blushing even harder. Minseok did not like that exchange. He did not like it at all. Thus he grabbed a chair and dropped it right beside Yixing, plopping himself down onto the seat.

His eyes were glued onto Kyungsoo and Yixing as he watched them not-so-subtly exchange small gestures and actions. He glared at Yixing hard when the latter smirked and his bottom lip oh so seductively, eyes focused directly on his Kyungsoo. Minseok had enough. Slamming his mug of hot coffee against the table he finally caught not only Yixing but the others’ attentions as well.

“Is something going on between you and MY Kyungie?” Minseok definitely did not miss how Yixing’s eyes slit at the word “my” in his question.

“Oh yeah…I’ve noticed something about you two too,” Baekhyun pitched in, perching his chin lazily onto his palm that was propped up by his elbow on the table. Kyungsoo, who happened to be holding a spatula, dropped the poor kitchen apparatus to the floor, his eyes as wide as they could go, and taking up nearly half his face.

“Well I never thought we’d end up telling you guys so soon but—“ Kyungsoo whimpered as Yixing walked up to him and pulled the boy closer to him by the waist. The shorter fisted the front of his apron as he felt the older’s hand brushed his side.

“Kyungsoo and I are dating now,” Yixing smirked before pulling Kyungsoo closer against his chest and buried his nose into the crown of the younger’s head.

Minseok’s heart dropped, his breath hitched in his throat as he lost his voice. He could not believe it. Since when had they been going out? Since when had Yixing harboured such feelings towards the Korean boy? Since when had HIS Kyungsoo ever felt that way for his groupmate?

“Whaa---Since when?!” Jongin’s voice broke the silence and Kyungsoo jumped at the sudden intrusion. Kyungsoo buried his face back into Yixing’s chest as he could not bear the attention he was receiving.

“Since yesterday night,” no one certainly missed the suggestive tone Yixing used. Everyone’s jaw was literally glued to the floor. Minseok’s knuckles turned white as he tightened his fists that were hidden under the table. He gritted his teeth trying to restrain himself from ripping Yixing’s right hand which had travelled underneath Kyungsoo’s shirt, off his body.

“Waittt…..did you guys do it already?” Chanyeol’s ears perked up as his right eye began to twitch in excitement. Kyungsoo whimpered even more as he stumbled back making Yixing pull the smaller even closer into his chest.

“Well we did try but we didn’t succeed,” Yixing smirked loving how the younger was squirming uncomfortable against his side.

“What do ya mean by ‘didn’t succeed’?” JunMyeon asked. He did definitely not like the idea that the Chinese dancer was tainting his dongsaeng’s innocence.

“Well…it didn’t manage to get in,” Kyungsoo whined as he fisted the front of Yixing’s shirt to hide his hot face. Minseok’s heart throbbed at the sight.

“You mean you were too big for him???!!!” Jongin gasped before the whole table burst out laughing except for a few boys that definitely did not find anything that had been said funny at all. Minseok was definitely one of those boys who had a grim face throughout.

“Hyung, you thoulda prepared him by uthing your fingerth,” Sehun said as he lifted his hand in the air and began doing scissoring motion with his fingers. Kyungsoo could feel tears b in his lids as he saw his maknae’s actions.

“Yea—wait…how would you know Sehun ah? Unless~” Baekhyun smirked as he jerked his chin towards Luhan who smacked the youngest member of exo on the underside of his head. Sehun scratched the back of his head sheepishly as he shrugged.

“Oh gawd….Luhan hyung, you bottomed?” Yifan gasped in disbelief only to receive an incredulous look by none other than Exo’s guardian angel. Yifan cleared his throat and turned away, no longer interested in an answer from Luhan who was twisting Sehun’s ear painfully as punishment.

“But honestly speaking, we hardly hear of Laysoo or KyungXing,” Tao muttered in a matter-of-fact.

“Hun, people hardly hear of BaekTao or TaoBaek too,” Baekhyun smirked which made Tao widened his eyes and red colouring his cheeks.

“Uhuh..there’s only Taoris,” everyone snapped their attention to Yifan who had begun shaking his head after realizing a second too late of what he had just said.

“Since when are you into all this?” JunMyeon asked in a disapproving manner as he patted Yifan’s back continuously as the latter choked on his own saliva.

“But either way, you all know that Kaisoo is the most popular couple out there,” Jongin grumbled sulkily as if he had been cheated on by Kyungsoo.

“CoughHUNHANcough”  Sehun began. Luhan only shook his head as the two maknaes started their war on which couple was more loved.

Despite the whole rowdy conversation, Minseok was silent as he could not seem to be able to accept the fact that Kyungsoo, HIS Do Kyungsoo, was currently dating Zhang Yixing. He turned his gaze away just as Yixing tipped Kyungsoo’s head back to give the latter a peck on the lips. He then locked gazes with Jongdae who he realized just then was silent all along too, eyes watching him throughout. He sighed deeply as Jongdae turned to his own plate and started poking his pancake around with his fork.

 

Minseok stayed behind as slowly each member began leaving the kitchen until he was left alone with the new couple. He was sick. He felt bile clawing up his dry throat as he watched Yixing wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s petite form as the latter was busy putting the washed mugs away. The two turned and Kyungsoo froze as he stared into Minseok’s hard stare. He gulped. Kyungsoo felt somewhat guilty that he had left Minseok sleeping all alone last night.

“Hey SooSoo, why don’t you go sit with the rest at the living room? I think a certain tanned dancer require a cheering up from you after knowing that Kaisoo is a definite no no,” Kyungsoo’s cheeks grew an even darker shade of red as Yixing whispered those words sinfully into his ear. Minseok clenched his jaw seeing Yixing Kyungsoo’s cheek lovingly as he sent the boy out of the kitchen. The Chinese dancer turned his attention straight onto Minseok after Kyungsoo had disappeared from their sight.

“Surprised?” Minseok glared when Yixing let the word slipped out through his lips wearing a proud smirk.

“Xing, since when?” Minseok could only gasp out in disbelief. He could feel his anger slowly slipping away as defeat took over.

“Since forever,” Yixing shrugged his shoulders while he wiped his hands dry on an old rag.

“I thought I’d never get him from how he kept clinging onto you and never once left your side. But yesterday when you left him all alone and defenseless back at the other dorm, I knew it was then or never. It was rather easy after all. Kyungsoo accepted me and he seemed just absolutely smitten. I have to say, it seeing Kyungsoo’s face all flushed and twisted in pleasure under mere simple touches from me,” Minseok stood so suddenly, sending his chair to fly back and skidded across the kitchen floor. Silence fell like a blanket over the boys in the living room when they heard the sudden commotion.

“What did you say?” Minseok hissed as he took a step closer to Yixing, anger bubbling back into his veins. Yixing placed the rag onto the counter behind him before crossing his arms over his broad chest.

“I had always been jealous of you, hyung. I was jealous of how Kyungsoo would always run up to you when we first met the others after months of not reuniting. I was jealous at how you were always the first one he hugged. I was jealous at you for always getting all his attention. I was jealous of you for having him. But not now. Why? Cause he’s mine,” Yixing took a brave step forward and they ended up chest to chest.

“Is something wrong?” Jongdae’s voice broke their stand-off. Yixing took a step back before sending the boy by the kitchen door a brief reassuring smile. He gave Minseok one last look before brushing past him and walked out the kitchen.  Minseok stood frozen on the spot. He was left dumbfounded as words from Yixing spun in his mind. A hand embraced his left shoulder, the thumb patterns on his shoulder blade in a comforting yet firm manner. The touch seemed to ebb away his pain, the pricks gently off his heart. Minseok glanced up to the side and was met with Jongdae’s concerned eyes.

“Are you okay hyung?” Minseok blinked as he stared at him. He did not know what to do anymore. He felt as if he had just lost everything, his heart, his happiness. A sob wracked his chest as he walked into Jongdae’s embrace and let the tears flow. Jongdae pulled his hyung closer against his chest, letting the older wet the front of his shirt. He was heartbroken as he heard the sobs that tore through his hyung’s throat.

“It’s okay hyung. You’ll get over it. You’ll get over him,” Jongdae whispered as he pecked the top of Minseok’s head. Minseok cried even harder at the words. Oh how he wished it could be that easy to just forget.

The rest of the boys stood by the doorway as they watched the oldest member breakdown. A certain doe-eyed Korean singer stood amongst them, his tiny hand clutching the front of his shirt. Feeling guilty was completely an understatement. Kyungsoo felt beyond remorse that he was behind those tears. A hand pulled onto his upper arm and away from the kitchen and the scene. The first few tears trailed down his cheeks as his face hid against a familiar chest.

“It’s not your fault Kyungsoo ah…it is never your fault,” Yixing the back of Kyungsoo’s head gently as he spoke the words quietly into his ear.

 

 

Two days had passed since Kyungsoo’s and Yixing’s relationship begun. Kyungsoo found out that his Minseok hyung had been avoiding him like a plaque and he knew it was for the better to just leave him alone for the time being. Kyungsoo had no idea that his hyung had such pure and strong feelings for him. He had always looked at Minseok hyung as an older brother, a brother he could trust and lean on. Kyungsoo would definitely not be like those people out there who felt all betrayed that someone you trust had such feelings for you. No, Do Kyungsoo knew better than to react that way. He knew that whatever feelings his hyung felt for him was pure and innocent. Kyungsoo felt even worst thinking about that.

Yixing on the other hand had been trying to make Kyungsoo see that it was never his fault. It was never Kyungsoo’s fault in any way possible. He had tried so many ways and said so many words to try and convince the younger that love can make someone very happy but it could also hurt someone else. He too was guilty seeing Minseok hyung sulk and heartbroken with tears gleaming in the older’s eyes. He never meant to hurt anyone, especially not his good friend.

As for Jongdae, the boy had been by Minseok’s side ever since. Jongdae was there to lend a shoulder for Minseok to cry on, and he was always there to pull the shorter into his chest whenever the other began to sob uncontrollably. He could not watch his hyung break down in such a way. He felt like out all his hyung’s pain and just let him suffer instead. His heart broke at the sight of Minseok’s eyes glistened with tears as he would watch Yixing hold Kyungsoo’s hand or simply pull the smaller into a quick hug. Jongdae could not exactly put his anger onto anyone but himself. He felt angry and frustrated at himself as he watched his hyung stood up and hurried out of the living room just as Yixing brushed a strand of hair off Kyungsoo’s forehead, his own heart cracking. Yes, he was angry at himself for ever falling for his Minseok Hyung despite knowing full well that the latter loves Do Kyungsoo.

 

“Guys, ermm…we only have 2 days left before we have to say our goodbyes and fly back to China. I thought maybe we can just go out and have dinner as twelve one last time before we separate once again,” Yifan suggested quietly as he broke through the silence that had wrapped around the whole dorm. All the boys glanced up to stare at their leader.

“I think that is a very good idea. Come on guys, get dressed and let’s go have some fun,” JunMyeon smiled as he clapped Yifan on the shoulder and motioned for the boys to start moving. The two leaders watched as Minseok did not move an inch from the sofa, with Jongdae close by his side slowly coaxing him out of his daydream. Kyungsoo too not moving an inch but his wide eyes staring straight at Minseok with guilt swimming in both orbs with Yixing his head gently before turning the younger’s face towards him and whispered something into his ear which had Kyungsoo finally moving and trailing after Yixing into his room. The two leaders let out a sigh in unison after Jongdae had succeeded in pulling Minseok into their room.

 

Dinner was awkward. Everyone was eyeing the three boys wearily; Minseok, Kyungsoo and Yixing. Yixing had been trying his best to not be too affectionate toward Kyungsoo in front of Minseok but even then, he did not have to worry as Kyungsoo would never touch him ever. He sighed in slight frustration as he eyed Kyungsoo watching Minseok’s every move with guilt. None of the two boys were even eating, which was actually saying something as both boys were the ones who love food the most. Minseok pushed his broccoli around his plate only to have Jongdae picking the green vegetable up and pushing towards Minseok’s lips. Minseok turned away slightly, not wanting to accept the food. Jongdae gave up. He dropped his chopsticks in defeat.

“Stop this please. Hyung, just stop. You’re not going anywhere with this attitude,” Jongdae snapped. Everyone at the table stared at him. Minseok however simply sighed, bowed his head slightly to the rest before pushing himself up and walked away from the table. Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip as it trembled, tears building under his lids. He sniffed before pushing himself off the chair and ran after his Minseok Hyung.

 

“H-Hyung stop please. Please,” Kyungsoo begged as he made a grab onto Minseok arm which the other simply pulled away. Kyungsoo launched himself forward and wrapped his tiny arms around the older’s waists. Minseok could literally hear a crack making its way through his heart as he felt Kyungsoo tremble against his back. He grabbed onto Kyungsoo’s hands and pulled only to have Kyungsoo tightened his hold even more. Minseok let out a small smile grace his lips as he gave a quick tug and felt the arms fall away from him. Without letting go of the other’s right hand, Minseok turned before pulling the younger into his tight embrace, burying his face and inhaling the sweet smell of Kyungsoo that he had craved for so long. Kyungsoo sobbed even harder as words of apology slipped through those trembling chapped lips. Minseok held his head and pulled the younger even closer, as if clinging for dear life, as if the other would simply wither and disappear with the wind.

“I’m sorry Kyungsoo ah…I’ve been very selfish. I’ve been wanting you all to myself that I never once thought what you actually wanted,” Kyungsoo pulled away from Minseok just further enough to look up at his hyung’s tear-stricken face. Kyungsoo sniffed as Minseok gave him a small broken smile. The smile made Kyungsoo feel a pang to his heart.

“H-hyungg…I—“

“No, don’t say anything. I know. And I’m sorry just…give me time Kyungsoo ah..Give me time to heal, my Kyungie,” Minseok whispered one last time, gave Kyungsoo a long lingering kiss on his forehead before pulling out of Kyungsoo’s embrace and turned away. Kyungsoo watched with blurry eyes at his hyung’s retreating back. Instead of making things better like how he had expected, Kyungsoo only felt a thousand times worse than before he ran out after his hyung. The boy fell to his knees on the cold hard floor as sobs wracked from his chest. He still felt cold to the bones despite Yixing’s warm embrace as Yixing pulled the broken boy off the floor and into his arms.

Jongdae pushed past the rest as he raced down the street to chase after the real broken one of the night.

 

“The flight number KE465 to Beijing will be departing soon,” the announcement through the speakers was loud and clear. JunMyeon helped Yifan push his trolley down the shiny polished marble floor of the Incheon Airport. Sehun clung tightly onto Luhan’s arm as the other held the younger just as tightly back. Tao had an arm wrapped around Baekhyun’s waist while the other hung around Chanyeol’s shoulder. Jongin patted Tao’s shoulder with a small smile on his face. Each and everyone one of them would glance back once in a while to look at Minseok who was pushing his trolley, eyes downcast with Jongdae, of course, close by his side and Kyungsoo a few feet back, arms wrapped tightly in a vice grip around Yixing’s waists who in return had an arm protectively around his lover.

The two groups stood quietly as they had finally reached the gates. None of the boys wanted to say their goodbyes; none really wanted to leave their other special someone. JunMyeon pulled Yifan into a tight hug before giving the taller a gentle smile. Sehun had begun whimpering as Luhan hugged the maknae of exo tightly, not ever wanting to ever let go. Tao gave Baekhyun a quick kiss on the forehead before turning to his friends and giving them each a hug.

“Kyungsoo, may I speak to you please?” Kyungsoo snapped his attention to the voice he had missed for the past few days. Yixing let go of him and walked towards Jongdae who was standing at a distance away, eyes trained on them. Yixing approached the singer carefully. Even though he was standing right beside him, Jongdae never did once glance in his direction.

“Dae ah, I wanna thank you for always being by his side. I know it’s tough for him but he is really lucky to actually have someone being there for him,” Jongdae finally turned his stare to Yixing who was standing just to his right. His stare was not cold neither was it friendly. It simply was void of any emotions. Jongdae turned to walk away but was stopped when his arm was grabbed.

“And I know it’s hard on you too, especially when you had to watch the one you love cry over someone else. I’m so sorry for that. But I promise you that things will get better from here,” Jongdae did not say anything neither did he look at Yixing. Instead, he slipped his arm out from the dancer’s grasps and walked to the rest to say his goodbyes. Yixing watched Jongdae walked away. He admired the younger’s strength, the younger’s endurance. He knew that Jongdae was strong thus it broke his heart when he felt Jongdae trembled slightly just before his grip slipped from the other’s arm. He felt guilt scrape its sharp nails down his spine. He was behind Jongdae’s slight moment of weakness.

 

“H-Hyung I’m so—“

“Don’t apologise,” Minseok stopped Kyungsoo before he could even finish. Kyungsoo hiccupped as he could not control the sobs. Minseok smiled sadly as he drew Kyungsoo into his warm and tight embrace. Kyungsoo bathed in all his hyung’s goodness and warmth. He felt the love from the hug but Kyungsoo knew that the love that he could return was not same. Kyungsoo sobbed even more.

“Heyy..Heyy Kyungsoo, my dear Kyungie. Don’t cry anymore alright. I don’t want to be the reason behind those sad tears. I only want smiles and laughter and maybe even happy tears from you. I love you Kyungsoo and I know you’ll never be able to return that same kind of love,” Minseok whispered as his own tears began to build. Kyungsoo hugged him even tighter.

“But you know what my dear tiny pororo?” Minseok asked earning himself a small whimper from Kyungsoo who tilted his head back to stare up at his hyung.

“I’m okay with that. I’m okay cause you’ve found your happiness. I’m just waiting for mine,” Minseok wiped Kyungsoo’s tears with the pads of his thumbs. Kyungsoo wiped his nose on his jacket’s sleeve.

“H-Hyung…I don’t think you’re gonna have to wait that long to find it,” Minseok raised an eyebrow at his dongsaeng. Kyungsoo turned his body slightly and pointed straight at someone. Minseok glanced up and followed Kyungsoo’s finger to look at what he was pointing at. His eyes landed on the boy who was busy hugging the rest, patting Jongin’s head, giving Chanyeol a big hug before turning and their eyes met. Minseok smiled sincerely as a different kind of warmth filled him up.

“Maybe you’re right Kyungie ah. Maybe I will get my happiness soon,” Minseok smiled even wider as Jongdae raised an eyebrow at him curiously before his attention was pulled away by JunMyeon who had ruffled his black gelled hair earning him a disapproving grunt.

Kyungsoo too broke into a smile as he watched his hyung admire Jongdae. Minseok gave Kyungsoo one last squeeze and a loud kiss on his cheek before walking them back to the rest. Yixing walked towards them and Minseok knew the other needed his alone time with Kyungsoo since after all he too will be going back to Beijing with him and leaving behind his lover.

“You better treat him right,” Minseok warned Yixing in a half-serious manner as the two brushed past each other. A dimple formed on Yixing’s cheek as he knew Minseok had finally given his blessings for his relationship with Kyungsoo. He continued his way over to his adorable Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo stood blushing, fidgeting from one foot to the other as he waited for the older to reach him.

Without any hesitation, he cradled the back of Kyungsoo’s head and brought the younger closer to him, his face, and his lips. He captured those red plump lips with his and basked in the warmth they emitted. His other hand s around the shorter’s waist before pulling him against his body. The kiss was gentle yet passionate, sweet yet seductive. Kyungsoo would never get tired of Yixing’s kisses. Yixing caught Kyungsoo’s plump bottom lip in between his teeth and gave it a little . Kyungsoo moaned. Yixing smirked against his lips.

“Kyungsoo ah, I finally got you,” Kyungsoo stared up at Yixing with dazed eyes.

Yixing pulled the boy in for another short kiss before whispering against his lips,

“I love you Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo smiled giddily before answering,

“I love you too.”

Yixing chuckled under his breath as his heart soared at those words. He cradled Kyungsoo’s head between his hands. The pads of his thumbs caressed Kyungsoo’s red swollen lips.

“Your lips are so sweet, Kyungsoo ah,” Kyungsoo let out a shaky breath at his words as he saw love in both Yixing’s eyes.

“Just simply sweet enough for me.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much guys for waiting patiently and looking forward to this!<333

I really appreciate it guys! *Happy Tears*

I hope you guys aren't disappointed in any way. I really tried my best to please y'all

*THROWS HEARTS*

 

So I realized that most of y'all are requesting for Laysoo y time, a continuous from the I Need Something Sweeter fic.

Hehehehe You naughty naughty *slapped* Hmmm I guess there's no harm in trying to write it huh.kekekeke

Hope y'all will anticipate it and wait patiently as I struggle to write a very much needed Laysoo . *smirks*

Maybe as a bonus chap for the previous fic.

Love yaaaaa~~~~