Second One

MY LOVE..????

 

“So, where are you going this weekend?” ask Taeyang, one of Ji Yong's best friend from his childhood. In this school, only 4 people had know about Ji Yong’s real background, the principal, his home room teacher and his two best friend, Taeyang and Dae Sung.

The class don’t start yet and they still waiting for Dae Sung right now. Ji Yong sits in the front today, maybe he will move to the middle part after math later.

“I’m not sure, but tonight we’re having a dinner with the Choi’s,” said Ji Yong, flatly.

“So, finally, your SeungHyun will appear?” said Taeyang, tease his friend. He already knew about the arrangement thing.

“Yeah…”

“And you already having a different mindset right now, you’re not having some curiousity again, and that thanks to our Mr. TOP, right?” said TaeYang, see how Ji Yong face looks so plain.

Ji Yong blushing but doesn’t say anything for he know that his best friend already know the answer.

“Have you tells your parents about your feeling?”

“No, why should I?”

“I don’t know, like maybe because you’re in love with somebody else now?” said TaeYang.

“I’m not in love!” Ji Yong almost shouts, embarrassing.

“Not yet!”

“You!”

“GOOD MORNING GUYS!!!”

Ji Yong and TaeYang look at the boy who coming from the door with cheerful step and face. Their best friend, DaeSung.

“What is it? Why Ji Yongi hyung face as red as tomato like that?” ask DaeSung, playfully.

“YAH!”

“I only stated that he’s in love with – you know who – but he’s still in denial state!” said TaeYang.

“I’M NOT IN LOVE!!”

“Yeah, red roses not red,” said TaeYang.

“I hate you!” Ji Yong pouting.

“I love you too,” said TaeYang.

“TaeYang ah, Ji Yong isn’t fall in love,” start DaeSung. Ji Yong nodded his head furiously, and DaeSung continuing, “But he’s soooooooooooo in love!!HAHAHAH!!!”

“YAH!!!!”

“Ehm!”

The three boy look at the door and Ji Yong face redden than before. Right there, stand handsomely the said teacher, Mr. TOP! TaeYang and DaeSung look at each other, smiling, while Ji Yong sits down quietly at his chair, giving his two best friends a death glares.

The teacher doesn’t say anything, but when he teaching, he glance to Ji Yong now and then with amuse looks and Ji Yong, for too embarrass doesn’t have a courage to see his teacher doesn’t caught the looks from his idol teacher.

###

“I’m home!” shout Ji Yong when he walks to the living room in their big mansion.

Another differences between the Jung’s with other billionaire. Their mansion is big, but not as big as anyone expected. The family still can have at least one meal together every day, still having the time to chit chatting in their living room. Ji Yong’s father is really busy but Ji Yong mother always say this to his husband.

“If just because you try to give us the wealth makes you far from us, I better not having this all and back to our little flat when we start our family!”

Even though both of Ji Yong parents came from rich family, just like they taught they’re boy, they always down to earth and before Yunho replaces Jung grandpa, the two of them live at medium apartment and Yunho work from the low grades while Jaejoong always became his P.A. After the marriage, Jaejoong stay at home and start to design his own label for clothing, and his husband best friend replace him and became Yunho P.A.

“Welcome home sweety, how’s your day?” ask Jaejoong to his son lovingly.

“Just like usual, mom,” said Ji Yong, give a loving kiss to his lovely mother.

“Good then, okay, now rest for a while and take a bath, I already put the outfit that you will wear tonight, at the dinner in your room, okay?”

“Okay mom, thank you.”

Ji Yong goes to his room in the second floor with little heavy heart. He really loves his parents, but right now he’s really doubt about this arrangement thing.

“AAARRGGHHH!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?” Ji Yong shouting and in a couple second he heard step approach his room and the door wide open now with the worried mother.

“Ji Yongie, baby? What’s going on?” ask Jaejoong, walk to his son bed, where his son sits with red face.

“Mom…”

“Yes sweet heart?”

“Ng…do I really have to get marry with this Choi?” ask Ji Yong.

Jaejoong look at his confused son.

“What is it, baby? Just tell me what’s going on.”

“Ng…I…I…”

“Yes?”

“I think…I have a crush with someone…” said Ji Yong, blushing.

“With?” ask Jaejoong, gently.

“From the school…ng…my new teacher…”

Ji Yong always taught to talk about everything to his mother and right now he really want to talk with him.

Jaejoong look at his son, try to find a single hint that he’s son only joking with him, but no, he knows that the son is serious about the feeling. Jaejoong can’t help himself to not sigh now.

“Mom, please don’t get angry,” said Ji Yong quickly.

“Don’t worry baby, I won’t angry with you…okay, now answer me, honestly, okay?”

Ji Yong nodded.

“Do you really sure about your feeling to this teacher of yours?”

Ji Yong nodded.

“Does he know about your feeling?”

Ji Yong shakes his head, sadly.

“Does he, even in a little bit, look interest to you?”

Ji Yong shakes his head.

“He’s not or you don’t now?”

“I don’t know, I have no idea,” said Ji Yong, honestly.

Jaejoong then smile gently.

“Baby, you have to make sure first that you have a mutual feeling with him, when that happen you can talk to me and I will help you to talk to your father for postpone the wedding,” said Jaejoong.

“Just postpone?”

“Look baby, you’re not meets with you fiancé yet, and you have to give him a chance to grab your heart, and that’s call fairly game for both of you, he can try to catch your heart and you can try to get your final answer to your doubt, arraseo?”

Ji Yong nodded, he understand what the meaning of his mother’s words.

“So, go to bath, and change your outfit, your father will coming soon and we’re go to the restaurant together,” said Jaejoong, get up from the bed and walk out from his son room.

But before he can go out, his son calls him.

“Mom, I love you!” said Ji Yong, kissed his mother’s cheek softly.

“I love you too,” said Jaejoong, give his son a kissed too.

Ji Yong closed the door and smile. He really loves his mother so much and he determined to not hurt his mother even just a little bit.

“I love my family!”

###

The Jung’s already sit at their table in the VIP room, waiting for the Choi’s. Ji Yong sits beside his mother who sits between him and his father. His handsome father looks at his mother lovingly and Ji Yong really understands why, because his mom looks so gorgeous tonight.

“Jaejoongie, baby, I think I want the dinner over soon,” said his father, winks his eyes.

“You ert old man! Ji Yongie will hear you!” said Jaejoong, blushing.

“It’s okay, I know that you understand me, right, baby boy?”

“Right! But dad, I’m not a baby anymore,” said Ji Yong, pouting.

“Ah, right, you will meets up with your fiancée, aigoo…I wish we can back to the time when you still so clingy to me,” said Yunho, pouting by himself now.

Ji Yong can’t help himself to not laughing little loud to see his father childish mode on, while his mother shakes his head.

“Aigoo old man pouting?”

“You always say I’m old man, you know what this old man can do to you, right?”

“Hush! I heard the step!” said Jaejoong, slap his husband thigh little bit hard makes his husband pouting again even just a bit second. Ji Yong smiles widely. His parents already 37 years old, but still looks young both their appearance and sometimes their behavior.

###

Finally the dinner. The Choi’s are Choi Siwon, his wife Choi Ki Bum, their two sons, the older one is Choi SeungHyun and his dongsaeng Choi Minho.

Choi KiBum or before married he was Kim Ki Bum, is Yunho and Jaejoong best friend from junior high school who married with Choi Siwon, the widower that 12 years older than him, at age 20. Si Won already having a boy age 10 when he’s married with KiBum that is SeungHyun. Even though Seung Hyun is his step son, KiBum loves him so much as his own son and that’s why Siwon married him. SeungHyun’s mom passed away after giving birth to him, so in his life he only knew his father before his step mother came to his family. SeungHYun loves and respect to his mother so much, even though in the only 10 years, but from the start SeungHyun already called KiBum mother. Later, KiBum giving birth to Minho, but that didn’t change his love to SeungHyun and that made his handsome step son became a really good brother to his dongsaeng, and for Minho his big brother is everything just like his mother. That lovely family is really matches with the Jung’s, and that’s the reason why Yunho and Jaejoong want their son for having SeungHyun as his husband.

“Jaejoong hyung, your son really beautiful, just like you!” said KiBum,who’s younger than Jaejoong and Yunho by 10 months.

Jaejoong and Yunho smile proudly, meanwhile Ji Yong blushing. He’s feeling right now still unsure, because he’s fiancée cannot come tonight, KiBum said that SeungHyun postpone he’s flight back to Seoul because he still has something to do in US. Ji Yong feel relieves but also little bit disappointed. Jaejoong look at his son, understandingly and give Ji Yong assuring smile that everything will be okay with their plan.

###

“So, how’s the dinner?” ask TaeYang, when Ji Yong called him Saturday morning. The two family will having weekend vacation in Jeju islands and will leave at 9 from Seoul. Ji Yong decides to call his best friends to inform them.

“It’s okay, the Choi’s is very good family,” said Ji Yong.

“The one that can be your family’s best friend must be a good one, I’m asking you about your fiancée,” said TaeYang.

“He’s not coming.”

“Eeh? Why? Perhaps he’s just like you, want to re-think this arrangement because he already fall in love with somebody else?” ask TaeYang in teasing tones.

“I don’t know, Ki Bum eomma said that he still having something to do in US so he’s postpone his flight back to here,” said Ji Yong, flatly.

“KiBum eomma?”

“Ye…s…”

“Hmmm…”

“YAH!! STOP TEASING ME!!!”

“HAHAHA….so, you’re going to Jeju? Then, see you next week, I guess?”

“Yeah, see you next week!”

Ji Yong back to his lays down position after he’s calling DaeSung. He think about his mother in law to be and must admit that KiBum really nice and lovely, just like his mother. His father in law to be is really handsome, not as handsome as his father though. SeungHyun’s dongsaeng, Minho, is a cute young boy with a warm smile.

“The Choi’s really is a good family I think I can be happy with them, but why he’s not coming tonight? Did TaeYang words are the reality? That he already has someone else? But if that so, why he didn’t say anything to against this arrangement? He already knew about this 5 years ago, when I, myself, not knowing yet. Haish!!”

Ji Yong hears his mother calling him to go down stair because they’ll go to the airport in 5 minutes. He grabs his suit case and walk fast to living room, where his parents already wait for him.

“So, are you ready?” ask Yunho to his son gently.

“I’m ready dad.”

“Good then, let’s go!”

“Jeju island, here we come!!” shout Ji Yong and Jaejoong happily, while Yunho look at them amusingly. Indeed lovely family.

#####