First Chapter

MY LOVE..????

 

“Don’t forget dinner time tonight Ji, with the Choi’s!”

“Okay mom, I’m going now!”

Jung Ji Yong, 17 years old, son of the billionaire Jung Yunho and his wife Jung Jaejoong. He’s a boy, a fine young man with a lot of feminine feature inherit from his beautiful mother. He’s smart and funny. He never really care with other’s talk about how pretty he is, thanks to his mother that always encourage him to always became himself and proud of it.

Ji Yong parents love him so much and really want the best for him, without spoiled him unnecessary. If you think as a son of billionaire he will drive sport car to school or having a personal driver, you’re wrong. He’s drive to school with second handed car that he bought himself after saving from his monthly pocket money and his part time job. He’s going to high quality high school, not the one glamour high school which only for the haves, and in school, only the principal had known that he’s the heir of the Jung’s. He never shows up to the press as the heir of the Jung’s, not yet. He will showing up when he replace his father to become the CEO or when he’s get marry.

Get marry? For the one that never having in love with anybody, Ji Yong has to ready to get marry after he’s graduating from high school, and that’s mean just in a year from now. His parents already arrange his marriage with the son of the family best friend.

In the first, Ji Yong not complaining at all, because he always know how much his parents love him, beside, his parents married also arranged by his grandparents, even though they fallen in love to each other before they knew about the arranging.

In the first Ji Yong not complaining that his future husband is 10 years older than him. Ji Yong never meets his fiancée, because he’s study abroad. Ji Yong only saw his high school picture and not really interested. But the good son he is, he’s not complain or rejected. Not until a week ago, when everything start to change in his heart. When the first time in his life he feels his heart beating faster than it used to be. Not before he met with his new math teacher. Mr. TOP. Weird name. He’s real name is Choi Seunghyun. Ironically that is the same name with Ji Yong fiancée, but Ji Yong can swear that the two have a very big difference performance and that enough to makes Ji Yong start to want to re-think about his engagement thing.

###

a/n : Hello guys! This is my first attempt to make G-Dragon & TOP fanfiction. I have to tell you, that I don’t know much about BIG BANG, because I interest with them just recently, so, I apologize if the character in this story not match with their real characteristic. And, English is not my mother language so…please bare with the bad grammar and wrong spelling.

I hope you can enjoy this story… thank you…