First Encounter

My Arranged Marriage With A Jerk (intense editing!!!)

-Yumi's POV-


During the day at university, I decided to meet my chingu Junhae during lunch the period. On my way to the cafeteria I actually bumped into somebody, he looked pretty familiar, I just couldn't remember. I bowed and apologize to the stranger.

As I walked into the cafeteria, I heard a scream from a voice that was very familar.

"YUMI OVER HERE!!", Junhae said while waving her arms around and pointing to the seat next to her.

I smiled as I walked over to her, "Annyeong!", Junhae said happily.

"Wipe off that pretty smile of yours", I replied while looking her as if I was pissed off but I was just playing with her or was I. 
 

Junhae just squealed as she sees the kingkas of University Of Seoul or as they call themselves B.A.P.

They are practically known for having everything. They have money, smarts and last but not least the good looks. So I have heard. right as they walked in, girls squealed and ran straight to them. They are the magnets and the girls are basically the metal that always cling on to them.

"WAHHH! Yah Yumi don't you think B.A.P is so hot? They are jinja daebakk(really amazing)", Junhae said in an amzed voice.

As she said that I looked over at them and observed for a while.

"Ehh, I've seen better", I said in a monotone voice. Junhae looked at me with open.

"YAH! ARE YOU BLIND?" Junhae grabs my face to examine my eyes.

"No, I'm not", I replied while trying to remove her death grip from my face. I wasn't like the other girls that go to this school. I don't really have an interrest in these "distractions" as I like to say it. They aren't worth my time, and I don't even know any of their names.


After I was done with the day at the university, I headed straight home while making a quick detour to Starbucks. I am pretty sure I'm addicted to that place, it's like my drug. 

As I got done buying my green tea frappe, I also headed to Junhae's house, to quickly pick something up. As I got into my car, I tried to start the car, but it started to rumble, very shortly afterwards it turned completely off.

"What is going on?"

I quickly answered my own question when I saw that I was out of gas.

I groaned to myself, but since I don't live too far from where Junhae lives, I decided just to walk. While heading back I noticed while looking through the window, her parents were talking to another couple with someone besides them. He looked quite familiar.

I shrugged it off,  and took my keys out to open the door to my home.

 

While I entered, I took off my shoes and closed the door. I walked passed the living room like nothing was going on until my dad called me over to come join the coversation. 

My parents were talking, and I completly paid no attention to it.

Until I heard loud and clearly from my parent's mouths, "Yumi you're getting married!"

"What just happened?!" I thought to myself.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

HEYYYY GUYS!!!! Sorry for the really late update!:( Hopefully I will update tomorrow also don't forget to 

SUBSCRIBE, READ , AND COMMENT