.7.

Who are you again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you stop it?" He said, avoiding his eyes. 

 Jongin looks at it confusedly," stop what?"

They are currently in the garden, just the two of them. Baekhyun was there first because he wanted to be alone. Well thats really not the main reason : he wanted to avoid jongin and DO. 

He was surprised when he opened his eyes to see jongins face just a few centimeters away from his. 

He told baekhyun that he wanted to review for his exam and baekhyun just gave him a small nod. But instead of reviewing jongin is only whatching him, making him uncomfortable specially his heart that cant stop beating. He ignored it at first but his poor heart wont just stop beating abnormally.

He exhaled slowly,to calm himself," all of it, just please stop." 

Again jongin looked at him, confused. " what do you mean?"

" I mean stop! Stop smiling at me! Doing things that makes me fall but i know that youre just like that and you like someone else. So just please stop it because I only misunderstand your actions" thats what he wanted to say but he cant because he is sure that he will be caught: caught for having such nasty feeling for his best friend DO and Jongin.

 " just stop okay? And please dont come near me again" he finally said, and thank god his voice didnt crack!

" give me a reason! A damn good reason why should i stay away from you?"this time jongin looks at him pleadingly

And without even thinking he spill some lies," I just dont feel comfortable with you. I am straight and I dont swing your way" *stupid*

"Oh" thats the only word jongin say before he let him go

He immediately stand up and walk away without looking at jongin. He didnt see how tears rolled down on jongins face, how hurt he is.

~

" please stop crying,  i wont forget you even though we are away from each other" the 10 years old kai said to the now crying 12 years old baekhyun. 

" b-but Canada is very far! Its not like I can just ride a bus and come to you if i want to see you or something! Baekhyun said. Still upset.

Kai's father kris received a promotion to his work but the consequence is for them to move to Canada. Kai begged his parents to just leave him and let him stay with the Ohs but his parents are very much attached to him and said that they cant live without their baby. 

" I promise to message you everyday and I will convince Baba to visit korea,during the christmas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter