The Present; Current Situation.

Ambitions

 

-Cathy: Age 25; Current situation; Performing-

The stadium was booming with screams and fist pumping. They were definitely having the time of their lives. I felt as if I was being lifted up into the air, by the chanting of my fans, screaming my name out.

"CATHY! CATHY! CATHY!", they chanted together, their hearts as one.

I felt loved. I felt like an important human being.

So, I singed my heart off, for my loving fans. And I can tell you, everything was going smoothly...

Until now.

Instead of my song splashing through the speakers, something else came out.

My voice. But this was different. It wasn't my song.

It sure was my voice. But it was recorded. And it was going to turn my life upside down.

I knew I was going to end up back in the past, as the "no-name" girl, that everyone forgets.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Hi! c: So, I know you might be confused right now, so let me explain the structure of this book.

This is not the official first chapter! This is just written to speak of the current situation, as stated above in the title!

In the next chapter, the story will begin. However, this book is based on the PAST. Therefore, whatever happens in the upcoming chapters are actually actions of the past, meaning, they already happened.

At the end of this book, the past will meet up to the present, which is this chapter. If you're still confused, please let me know. :D

Thanks for reading c: