H.O.L.D M.E

Somebody…love me please…

 

~~This chapter is quit long since I dont know where to put a stop. And it keep changing POV. I sincerely hope you wont get bored.~~

 

“Home!”

The SHINee boys exclaimed in a mixed happy and tired tone as they rushing inside their dorm. “I miss my bed…”

A long whining sigh was later heard from all corners of the house. “Onew hyung. Our schedule is too much. I missed my family already.”

“The new routine was much harder than ‘Replay’. I feel like my leg is already out from its socket. Key continues as he clasped his hand before his chest. “I hope Shawol will forgive me, but I really can’t wait for the weekend to arrive so we can wrap our promotion for ‘Replay’ ”

The leader sighs at their complaint as he brings his hand and unclasped the younger boy’s hand. “I am sorry I can’t do anything. I can’t even ask our manager to stop sending us to TV shows.”

MinHo walked out from his room and slowly walked to his hyungs and unintentionally their attention diverted to the youngest member who already fall asleep on the couch. “Don’t think too much hyung. We all should be happy doing this, this is what we want since we were trainee, isn’t?”

The leader nodded, but he can’t stop feeling a little sorry for the little TaeMin.

MinHo slings his arm on the leader’s shoulder, with an understanding smile across his face trying to ease his mind. “We all will survive, hyung. You don’t have to worry.”

“He is right. And don’t worry too much, I just need to faint on the stage and the whole Korea is going to be worried for me.” Key said as he returned to his old usual full of himself attitude.

 “You rascal.” A big laugh was emitted from the house as they slowly realized another member wasn’t home. “Where is JongHyun?”

*

JongHyun lazily stretch his arm to the air, he groans as he realized his muscle was aching from the intense training and schedule. He moves his muscle face and scrunched his nose before a hard yawn escaped his mouth. “Se Kyung is late today.”

A hurried footsteps suddenly heard getting closer to him as he quickly cover up his face with his hand while finding his spectacles with another free hand. “JongHyunnie.”

He sighs in relief when a familiar voice comes to his ears. “Why are you so late?”

She smiles at the surprised man before taking a seat beside him. “I forgot we are supposed to meet today.”

“Mwoh?!” JongHyun exclaim, surprised at the thought of him remembering their dates.

Se Kyung bit her lips in guilty as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ears awkwardly. “But I am not that late, aren’t I?”

“When did you remember our…meeting here?”

Se Kyung looks up to the speaking man as she pouted. “Mwoh ga? Do you think this is a fan meeting? Tch. I remember when you text me telling me you are already out from SM building.”

JongHyun look away as he silently touched his cheek. Warmness spread on his face knowing he was the one who reminds her of their…well, dates.

“You told me last night you got something for me today.” He asked, referring to the last message she sent last night. “Where is it?”

Se Kyung looks at him blankly as if she didn’t understand a word. “I don’t remember saying anything…”

“Mwoh?!” He exclaimed as he jumped up from his seat, totally surprised at her forgetfulness. “Yah, Shin Se Kyung. I have proof for what I said.”

He reached inside his pocket for his phone and starts searching his inbox message one by one, and stops at one particular text. “Read this.”

Reading the text, a small frown slowly forms on her forehead as she returned the phone. “I don’t…Yah! I forget to bring the red ginseng I prepared for you and your members!”

“See!” JongHyun puff out air annoyingly as he turned away. “I guess I should just return back to my dorm.”

“Yah, Yah JongHyunnie. How come you can be so mean? I run all the way here to meet you but you just want to return home just because I forget the ginseng?”

“What else?” JongHyun asked lazily as he starts walking pass her to his dorm direction. “Can’t we just sit down and talk? This is a date, isn’t?”

He rolled his eyes and continues walking as if Se Kyung didn’t say a word. Taking few more strides, he realized the voice calling out his name was gone. “Mwoh, she gives up?”

Hesitantly, he looks over his shoulder to find her figure, but she wasn’t there anymore. Frowning, he walked back to his dorm and his mind couldn’t stop thinking. For her to quickly surrender at his command; that was not her…

*

Se Kyung lean at the brick wall tiredly as her hand massage her temple, legs shaking since she used her remaining energy to strides away from JongHyun – not letting him to see her in this state. The sudden throbbing pain in her head vibrated to every single cell in her body, weakening her more.

Sliding down the dusty wall she reached for a bottle inside her sweater pocket, swallowing a red pill from it. Se Kyung realized she doesn’t have much time left.

“My memories are fading away, and the pain is getting frequent.”

Shaking away the weakness she gets back on her two feet. She won’t give in to time that was running out, yet.

***
 

 “The responses are really great, Ri In-ah!”

The first volume of Vogue Special Edition was a hit. Not so many people could believe the photos taken by a free lancer could be such a beautiful piece, and the magazine was sold out quicker than the competitors.

She smiled at her reflection on the mirror as she fixes her hair before looking down finding a suitable eye shadow from her limited eye shadow plate. “It was SM artist effect, Hana-ah…”

“Don’t be so humble.” The latter groaned as RI In tched, seems like no color matched her outfit. “People were expecting your work for the next volume.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll do my best.” Come the short reply. The ruffling sound coming from the other line distracted the caller from the topic. “Ri In, what are you doing?”

“Getting ready.”

“For what?”

Ri In paused, and the thought of simply putting on the old brown eye shadow dismissed from her head. “I am going to watch a musical…”

Only a humming sound was heard.

“Hana?”

“Are you going to U-Know Yunho’s Goong musical?”

She weakly nodded, and Hana knows she was hitting the right question at the silent answer.

“Ri In?”

“Let’s go together.”

She jumped on her seat as her finger accidentally touched a pastel blue color, quit surprised at the sudden invitation. “But I don’t have extra ticket for you, Hana – ah.”

“It will be silly to say that I can’t even find myself at least, a backstage pass.” Ri In imagined the wide grin on Hana’s face.

“Then, I guess we’ll meet at the front hall – “

“Who said?”

Ri In blinked innocently at the phone. “I m coming over to give you some touch up.” And the owner of the sing-song voice immediately hangs up on her.

*

YunHo was standing in front of the curtain that divides him from the real world outside. He was immersing himself in Lee Shin character, which surprisingly well developed inside him. Media and critics doubted if Jung YunHo can bring this man into life; musical was on a complete different level compare to acting or singing and being and idol doing musical, they were judged even before stepping on the stage.

While Cassiopeia, being a worried mother they always be, hesitated if their leader can portray the role. Jung YunHo is always known as a gentleman, a man with a warm smile, which has a mindset that can move a world. A total opposite of Lee Shin.

But little did they know he was Lee Shin, inside.

He cracks a finger that once has a wedding band wrapping it when his mind starts playing the whole story line in his head. Lee Shin was married to Chae Kyung yet he wanted Hyo Rin. Lee Shin loves Hyo Rin when Chae Kyung come crawling inside the picture. Hyo Rin was pushing Lee Shin away, and by fate he gets Chae Kyung by his side.

Coincidence?

YunHo brings his thumb to her lower lips, and a memory fluttered his heart.

He let go a deep strained breath that vibrated with his wife and his lover’s name; before stretching his stiff shoulder a bit, aware not to wrinkle his suit. He exchanged bows with one of his sunbae in the musical that walk pass him, sending each other a ‘do your best’ wish.

 “Oppa!”

His eyes slowly directed to find the owner of the voice, and small smile appeared on his lips to see his family members not far from him.

***

“Here you go.”

Ri In eyes fluttered open, and for a moment she couldn’t recognized the woman reflected from the mirror. “You look fabulous, Ri In.”

A new eye shadows plate make wonders, she thought. Her eyes scanned her own face on the mirror, and she brings her finger to trace the peachy brown color on her lips – how come she doesn’t look pale in such a color?

“You are just too afraid to try, Jang Ri In.” Hana commented when she zip up her makeup bag. “Your clear skin was waiting to be painted with colors!”

Ri In sends her an appreciative smile, her eyes still on the mirror. “Do you still want to watch the musical, or continue admiring your good look?”

The ‘new’ girl blushed lightly at the compliment, before clumsily packing up her things, and declaring herself ready.

She took few short steps towards the door, all thanks to Hana for rebranding her casual jeans to a tight; skinny one. Walking pass her bed, she pause a bit.

An image of YunHo and her…

She answered Hana’s call telling her to be a little quick; her heart was beyond excited to see her husband again.

*

The musical went smoothly from what he had expected. The sound of clapping hands remained even after the curtain already separated the audience from the imaginary world they watch before.

He walked back to the waiting room where he knows everybody was waiting for him including his wife, probably. He couldn’t see her from the stage.

“It was a very good performance.”

YunHo bow down to the musical director, who seem so please with the result and exchanged bows with other actor and actresses who were all in good mood, before finally able to free himself and walked to greet his family.

“You are jjang, oppa! I almost hate you for real!”

YunHo chuckled at Ji Hye’s word, before looking at his parents who have a proud smile on their face. “Your omma was scared to death thinking the possibilities you forgetting the lines.” His appa joke and pats YunHo’s shoulder. “Unfortunately nothing happen.”

YunHo nodded in agreement. “Where is grandfather?”

“Your grandfather didn’t come. He accidentally saw a fan picture on the Internet. She managed to sneak into your practicing session and caught the picture of you kissing the female lead…” YunHo chuckled at his mother’s word. “And he said he is not coming to watch you boldly kissing others in front of the elders.”

 “Ri In didn’t come?”

A smile appeared on Mr and Mrs Jung face, before looking at each other. “Of course she come, can’t you see her from up stage?”

He shook his head, telling them he can’t see her from above. His father pointed at the door direction, “There she is, looking extremely gorgeous today.”

He spun around, and his lips parted slightly. If not because of his manager calling him to get going for a press conference, he might look like an idiot.

***
 

The Jung family exited the building, of course without their son that still have few schedule to be cleared.

“Oppa is so amazing.” Ji Hye suddenly said. “I never thought I could imagine Lee Shin in oppa.”

The whole family couldn’t say anything but agree. “I hope Ri In unnie won’t be jealous at the kissing scene.”

The whole family turned their direction to the new member of Jung, and laughing at her lost of word. “Where is your friend with you just now, Ri In?”

Ri In have her eyes shifted from focusing on the road to Mrs. Jung hand on top of her hand, guiding her to walk cross the quite busy road. The connections broke naturally once they safely crossed the road, but for a moment her heart was overwhelmed by a blissful feeling. “She needs to pick up her fiancée from the airport. He surprised her by returning to Korea few days early than schedule.”

The Jung family walks a little more and they finally saw their car. “Are you busy with your school work?”

Ri In shook her head. “Unnie got nothing to do.”

“Then, do you want to sleepover at our house?”

Ri In is not answering yet when she feels Ji Hye excited hands on her hips pushing her inside the car.

***
                The journey back to the Jung’s house was one of the happiest car rides Ri In ever had. Ji Hye is actually a mood maker, and she was more than thankful there is no ounce of awkwardness floating in the air along the journey back home.

“Ri In. You can use YunHo’s room, ne?”

She can’t say much when two Jung ladies already pushing her to YunHo’s room direction, even though she really doesn’t mind to share the same room with Ji Hye.

Ri In stands awkwardly by the door before slowly pushed the door closed behind her, this was the second time she being here. And the memory of the first time still sends redness on her cheek – the morning she had waking up from fever - in YunHo’s embrace.

Ri In look around the room, she failed to notice the room beautiful design from her earlier visit. The room shouted YunHo, it was simply outstanding either from colors or his choice in furniture. She walked closer to an old desk in the room, the only outdated furniture in the square.

There are few picture frame on it, she pick one picture of young YunHo and Ji Hye at a beach, the bright smile on their face really invite a similar one on her face. She traced a finger on his face, the crooked teeth reminds her to the old memories of him.

Her eyes follows the prince in the white suit anywhere he go that night, and she stops when she saw the boy and his grandfather finally heading to the door, ready to get back home.

Jin Young stick on him at that night, not giving the boy even a chance to grab a drink by himself. Ri In brave herself to get few steps closer to the guest at the door, but at the same time hiding herself well from her father and Jin Young.

Her sister and the prince name YunHo chat together, completely out from the stern discussion shared by the elders. She carefully watch him and smile to herself, not until he noticed her present behind the big decoration tree.

She fidgeted with her fingers when she saw him walking to her direction, and later the boy standing tall in front of her. “I was searching for you. Where have you been?”

Ri In shifted her gaze to her stomping sister coming from YunHo’s back, and she didn’t dare to answer. “I am going home; by any chance can I know where your school is?”

Jin Young widen eyes from his back scare her little heart and she used the chance of YunHo turning around to reply his grandfather call to run away from them.

She never knew such a short answer maybe could lead her to a different love life.

“Unnie!”

Ri In jumped in surprise almost dropping down the picture frame, all the memories slipped away. “Sorry unnie, I didn’t mind to surprise you.”

She smiles and mouthed an ‘okay’ to the guilty girl and the baby sister quickly turn back into her usual self. “I bring you fresh clothes. We will have an early dinner today; I’ll call you when the table is ready. Rest for now, unnie.” Ji Hye skipped out from the room, and much to Ri In’s surprise, a peck was left on her cheek.

***
 

Ji Hye went back to her room alone, without Ri In.

“Where is Ri In?”

Ji Hye flashed a toothy smile at her mother who suddenly developed a habit demanding for her sister- in -law whenever she is around. “Unnie is a little busy.”

Her mother gaze set eyes on her.

“She’ll join our girl night later, I think.” Ji Hye said as she scratches her neck. “But Oppa is calling her; I guess we better stay out.” A girlish laughter later heard when she winked naughtily at her mother, and they proceed looking all the pictures they took during YunHo’s musical.

***

The dinner went much longer than always, that was what her mother-in-law told her. She wasn’t tired at all, and she was more than excited when Ji Hye asked her to come to her room and having a girl’s night together.

But a phone call that she developed to anticipate every late at night come early tonight, and her heart thumped again in its unusual manner.

It was a long comfortable silent; they need to calm down their unsteady heartbeat first.

“The musical went very well, YunHo.”

The said name laid his body against the firm mattress, his gaze fixed on the empty ceiling as his lips draw a smile, his phone pressed on his left ear following the melodious voice of her. “I cannot see you from the stage, where did you seat?” He asked, both of them didn’t have chance to talk to each other that evening.

“Few rows back, I need to change seat so I can sit with Hana-sshi.”

She leans forward from her sit and put her chin on her elbow, enjoying the sound of faint breath from the other line “Her fiancé was abroad and she was all alone.”

“You both come together?”

Ri In hummed, and YunHo imagined her nodding head. “Did she help you with the make up? She did well; I can’t recognize you at all.”

Her cheek went from pale white into a shy pink, and why did she feels like butterfly was flying in her stomach?

“And you too, did very well.”

YunHo laughed at the repetitiveness, the conversation seems like starting all over again. “I am glad you were enjoying the musical.”

He focused to a blunt sound from the other line, imagining how she invaded his private square. “YunHo, did you collect Lucky Star?”

A frown slowly makes way on his forehead. “I mean, folded paper stars.” She cleared.

“Aah…” YunHo sits as his take off his shirt, before reaching out to switch on the air cond. “All the jars actually are for Ji Hye.” He slowly starts, remembering the various jars on the old desk. “I broke her laptop once and she refuses to talk to me, even if I forced her too.”

She chuckled as she raised a star shaped jar, adoring the stars that were place neatly according colors forming a rainbow colors; and she was more than ready to listen more of his stories. “And she only wants to talk to me once I show her the folded stars, and she keeps asking me to fold more stars and filled it in a jar every day to put in her room, what you see right now is the leftover.” He sighed.

“You are such a nice brother.” She commented.

“No, I am not. I am not there to watch her grow up.” He said as he leaned his body against the headboard.

“You are a good brother for her, she appreciated you.” She convinced him. “Always be by her side is not the only way to show her how much you love her.”

He smiled at the soothing words; he found her thoughtful words as one of her charm.

The conversation went on and on with YunHo patiently explaining to her each of things on the old desk, and explaining why it is the only old furniture left despite the entire new room. “It reminds me of Jung YunHo when U-Know YunHo is too tired.”

“It is hard to be you, isn’t?” Her gaze lingered on the group pictures beside the family pictures.

 “Sometimes it feels like I sacrificed a lot for U-Know YunHo.”He paused. “Dong Bang Shin Ki is too precious for me.”

She fell into silent, and YunHo knows she was carefully gathering her thoughts again. He decided to change the topic, he desired for a lighter one that night.

 “Tell me about your day.”

YunHo do all the listening part very well, it was a habit that slowly developed after few intimate weeks they spend together. He wasn’t complaining, but the excited Ri In while telling him stories is too cute to be cut off.

“YunHo, are you sleeping? Did I bore you?”

He smiled to himself as he flipped on his stomach, the question is a little silly, he thought.

 “No. I am just enjoying your voice.” He said truthfully, not knowing the effect he had cause to the girl on the other line. “I love to hear your view about things.”

Ri In drop her body on YunHo’s bed, she smiled to herself when she tuck herself under the blanket. “Ready to sleep?”

“Not yet.” She whispered, slowly sniffing the pillow. “YunHo?”

“Hmm?”

“What you said before, can I…hold onto it?”

 

Ri In doesn’t know clearly since when their relationship developed. Maybe it was the aftermath of the photo shoot, maybe, but the only thing she knows, YunHo is changing, in a good way.

He frequently visited her at her house, she feels like being taking care of; even though not fully but enough to feed her small wish of having someone by her side. It was very easy for her to let him sneak into her life, didn’t mind the fact that YunHo is going to leave her any soon.

But he isn’t showing any sign of leaving, instead it seems like YunHo was planning to…stay.

They become closer day by day, since they can’t freely walked outside the confinement brings them good.

“Did you take all this?” It was one sunny day when YunHo accidentally find her photo collection after taking his bath using her bathroom. She didn’t mind telling, and he didn’t mind listening. And the mutual bonding continues day by day until together falling asleep on the floor after tiring themselves laughing some random movies doesn’t seem awkward anymore.

And it doesn’t count the amount of skin ship they shared, and a white flower that always surprised her each time she rushed to open the door.

And it was few nights ago when both of them were sky gazing with an old telescope that YunHo borrowed from YooChun. He arrived very late and it was almost dawn when they finished tracing the stars. Sitting down leaning against the balcony wall, Ri In finally voiced out her secret question.

“Why…did you change?”

She try to find his gaze that was lowered down to somewhere on her fingers. The look in his eyes was so thick, filled of unexplained gaze until she feels like she was going to satisfied with any answer he gave.

“I don’t know.”

Her breath hitched when their gaze finally meet. “But I think I fall in love with both of you.”

 

YunHo pursed his lips together, he wasn’t hesitate nor suddenly backing off, but he suddenly thought of where this triangle will take them.

The only thing Ri In doesn’t know is the chaos on the twitter land. Bi hyung accidentally upload the photo of him and Ji Hyun intimate moment and YunHo, can’t restrain his jealousy anymore.

He meets Ji Hyun face to face, almost on his knees asking for her to deny the rumors.

“Are you two timing me, Ji Hyun?”

She give her back to him, she was avoiding him. “Answer me!”

“You make me feel unwanted, YunHo! It is not only you feel insecure with our relationship, but me too! It is not enough for me to handle your crazy fans…”

YunHo scoffed. As if she never knows the reality of an idol.

“Bi oppa come when I need you the most…”

“When did I ever neglect you?!” He finally roared.

“I feel restless knowing that you and that photographer girl might have a relationship behind my back!”

He couldn’t deny the accusation, he couldn’t assure her worries, he couldn’t say …anything.

And his freezing body proves Ji Hyun that she is not wrong. “Show me that there is really nothing going on between you and her, YunHo.”

He went to Ri In house that day with a confuse mind; half wanted to put full stop to everything by leaving Ri In, but half of his heart couldn’t deny the slowly yet growing unknown attachment towards his wife.  

And when the door opened, the face revealed behind the door give him the answer he try to find, days and night.

He realized he already fall in love with both women.

 

“Ri In.” He mindlessly calls out her name. “Please…stay with me until the end.”

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

Is it real? I didn't make any update for more than half a year?

Where did I go? *shaking head*

Anyway, thanks a lot to all my new subscribers, thanks for commenting as well, I apreciate it, and it inspired me to write!

especially @bubblybubble u inspired me when u said u going to update, u really manage to update!

tell me ur anticipation what will happen to this triangle love story, and tell me if u r confuse too. Can't wait for ur comments!

<3 Heart_teanee