You're Welcome

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Key’s POV:

I can’t believe I fell asleep on Jonghyun’s shoulder! Aish, this is so embarrassing!

As soon as the movie was over and Eunhye had left, I bolted to my room, not bothering to vocally respond to Jonghyun’s “good night.” I just nodded and quickly shut the door to my room.

Without even changing out of my clothes, I threw myself onto my bed and buried my face in my sheets. Today had been a long day. We spent around six hours practicing dancing, and another four hours working on our singing.

I reached over to the bedside table, and flicked my iPod on, listening to music while I fell asleep. The first song, Super Junior’s “My All Is In You,” began to play. It only made it through the first chorus, and I was already asleep.

………..

I woke up early the next morning, far earlier than I wanted to. But we had another busy day ahead of us, and I wanted first shot at the shower. I grabbed my towel and headed for the bathroom, surprised to see Jonghyun already at the bathroom door, about to go in.

I sighed and plopped myself on the couch to wait. He must have heard me, because he turned around and looked over at me.

“Oh Key, did you want to use the shower first?” he asked, surprising me. I was expecting him to rub it my face that he got all the hot water first. “I can just shower after you.”

“Um, yeah, sure,” I said, accepting his offer and pushing past him before he changed his mind. I showered quickly and got out of the bathroom. As soon as I opened the door, Taemin tried to shove his way through.

“Yay! I call the shower!” he shouted, but I caught his arm before he could go on.

“Not so fast Minnie. It’s Jonghyun’s turn,” I scolded and he pouted adorably.

“But-“

“No buts! Jonghyun’s turn!” I said firmly, and he sighed.

“Fine.”

“Thanks man!” Jonghyun patted me on the shoulder before entering the bathroom.

I smiled down at Taemin. “He shouldn’t take too long. Just wait out here.”

He shrugged.

There was a sudden knock on the door. “I’ll get it.” I wonder who it could be at this time in the morning. Had Onew forgotten his key again? I glanced out of the peep hole and saw a girl staring back at me. I opened the door.

“Hello?” Behind the door was a short girl, kind of scary looking. “Can I help you?”

“Hi! I’m Hyomin! Is Jonghyun here?” she asked, trying to peek over my shoulder.

“He’s in the bathroom, why?”

“Oh, I’m his girlfriend! I just wanted to see how he was doing!” she responded, giving me a disgustingly sweet smile. I was getting a strange vibe from her, but I couldn’t quite place what it was.

“I didn’t know he had a girlfriend,” I raised an eyebrow at her.

“Well, we started going out right before he joined this band, and I haven’t seen him in a while.” She pouted, and scrunched up her face in what I guess was an attempt to be cute.

I felt someone rest their chin on my shoulder.

“Who is it?” Jonghyun asked, and I felt him turn his head towards the door. His head shot up. “WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE??”

“Isn’t this your girlfriend?” I asked, confused.

“HELL no! That’s the crazy saesang who broke into my house!” he shouted, and slammed the door shut in her face. She pounded on the door.

“Come on Jongie, you know it’s not like that! Please, let me in? I love you!” she shouted through the door. I looked at the panicked expression on Jjong’s face.

“Stop stalking me you crazy, CRAZY girl!” he screamed. He locked the door.

“She’s the one who broke into your house?” I asked, and he nodded, closing his eyes and bringing a hand to his temple.

“Never, EVER let her talk to you. Okay? And don’t let her in. If she comes again, don’t open the door. I nodded my understanding and he slowly walked back into his bedroom.

“Man, this is the worst way to start a day.

…………

We left our dorm and headed to the van that was parked in the street to take us to dance practice. Onew still hadn’t come home, but he called us and said he would meet us at the studio.

I was about to open the door of the van, but Jonghyun rushed in front of me before I could. “Here, let me get that for you,” he said, holding the door open. Why was he being so nice to me today?

“Thanks,” I said, climbing in. We all piled in. Taemin immediately took the middle seat, allowing the rest of us window seats. He really must like people or something…

“So, how do you think we can get rid of this Hyomin chick? I mean if she shows up again,” I asked, attempting to start a conversation in the strangely silent van.

“Oh, she will show up again. I don’t know if we CAN get rid of her,” he sighed.

The rest of the ride was in silence. We pulled into the dance studio’s parking lot. As I hoped out, I noticed someone standing near the door, trying to hide, but obviously staring at us. I squinted to see if I recognized her. I did.

Hyomin.

“Ah, Jjong, you’re so cuuuuute!” I said, raising my voice loud enough that she should have been able to hear it. I smiled so widely that my cheeks hurt. I grabbed his hand when he climbed out of the van, and began swinging our arms back and forth.

“What are you doing?” he asked, looking at me with eyes that told me he thought I had gone insane.

“Getting rid of her,” I answered in a whisper. His head shot up in realization.

“She’s here?” he asked quietly, scowering the area to locate her.

“Smile,” I whispered. He immediately plastered a huge smile on his face. “Look near the door.”

His eyes widened when he saw her, but he kept his smile.

“Ah yeobo, you’re much cuter,” he said, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. I flinched slightly.

“Too far,” I hissed under my breath.

“Sorry.”

“Awww cute! Minho hyung, look and Jonghyun and Key hyung!” Taemin said. Minho chuckled. We were close enough to the door by now that she should have heard that little exchange. I wanted to hug Taemin when I saw the jealous look she gave us.

We walked past her and into the building. As soon as we entered the building and I was sure she wasn’t watching us anymore, my smile faded and I dropped his hand.

“Thanks,” he said, lowering his eyes to the ground.

“Yep. Let’s just hope we don’t have to do this very long,” I said, rolling my eyes at his expression and walked into the practice room.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The crazy chick is back! Crazy saesangs are crazy. O.O

Awwwwww, Jjong is being so nice to Kibummie~ haha you guys know why~

Key is helping Jjong out? O__O how long will this last? Is the crazy gonna make more appeareances? I guess you'll just have to wait and see~

I'm just going to start referring to her as 'the crazy'. :)

I honestly don't know who to spam now.... do you guys like derps? Okay, I'll spam kpopers derping~ *searches for derps*

and last but most definitly not least, the Derpyeol himself.