Chocolate Love

Chocolate Love

This in no way, shape, or form reflects my writing. A friend of a friend wrote it and I tried my best not to laugh as I was putting it up for him. Pretty good considering he wrote it in about 20 minutes. Did I mention he's a guy and loves gay ? Oh the world is a beautiful place. 

 

 

One day can change everything. It was a simple day at our dorm. Hot, sweaty, and tiring. Hi, I'm Junhyung and this was the summer. I saw the other members watching t.v. I went over to the fridge and got myself some milk and chocolate syrup. The syrup was labeled "SE T ME", "Set Me?" What kind of syrup is that? I thought. I took a whiff at it and it still smelt like the regular chocolate syrup. I poured some milk in the pitcher and added the chocolate syrup.

"It's ready guys!" I called. Everyone rushed to the pitcher and drank the milk. After I drank it I got dizzy and suddenly I grabbed Dongwoon and kissed him. Everyone else did the same with the other members. What's going on?

Moving to the living room we all began to take our clothes off. Doojoon was rubbing my meat stick and I suddenly moaned. After that, Yoseob put his sausage into my hole. Oh God that felt good. Dongwoon tied down my arms and started my s. Great, I'm getting super .

Kikwang then put his beef into my mouth. It started to stink, but if you stick with it for a minute you would get used to it. I started rubbing his manlihood until his satisfied love juices came out. My other hand was rubbing Kikwang's delicious flavor sack and Yoseob was smacking me hard with his stick. I couldn't take it anymore. I released out my hormones. So much of it went on Doojoon. Kikwang then released his manliness. It tasted bitter and I could feel it suffocating my lungs. Everyone spurted out their love juices and it was just amazing. 

Dongwoon then ordered me to clean up the floor with my tongue. It was great tasting everyone's love juices, and yet, after that long , I'm still . Well that's why we're going to go another round again and again and again. After five hours of ing, I was thirsty and got myself some more chocolate milk. After that, my meat stick grew again and I was ready to bang. 

The End. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

again, not my story. LOL. and for those who didn't realize, the syrup says TIME but the letters X and I were faded away so he read it as SET ME. xD