I Want Hawaiian Pizza

I Want Hawaiian Pizza

 

"You guys are the worst couple ever." Minwoo says in their van that was filled with silence.

"You only found that out now?" Junjin replies. Eric and Hyesung were both looking out the window with Eric sitting in front beside the driver, and Hyesung sitting at the back most part of the van beside Junjin. "They wont talk at all. Not just to each other, but to anyone. They're giving us a bad reputation. When the director asked Eric hyung if we wanted to rehearse again for our M! Countdown comeback, he didn't say a word and walked away. The director must be pissed at us. And Eric hyung, you're the leader remember. Why do you act so immature every time you and Hyesung hyung have a fight."

"Hey, you can't take sides here. It takes two people to have an argument, you know." Minwoo replied. 

"They're both immature." Dongwan added.

"But Eric hyung is older. He's the leader. He should be more responsible." Junjin complained.

"Why do you just assume that this is Eric's fault? Don't you think Hyesung could be at fault too?" Minwoo answered back.

"But still, don't you think this is Eric hyung's fault? He's immature and doesn't know how to take care of any of us despite his position in this group. He's even our CEO, which I think is a mistake." Junjin said.

"Shut up Junjin." Dongwan who was seated beside Junjin, was getting pissed. "How could you even say that? He's your hyung."

"Hyesung is my best friend. They fight all the time. Should I just sit back and watch them pretend like they're mute?" 

"Maybe it's better if you do that. This is their problem. Let them take care of it. Just back off. You're making things worse." Dongwan answered.

"Could you guys stop. Do you even know why they're fighting? Well I sure do and it's stupid. Seriously, you guys wouldn't even believe me because of how stupid it would sound." Andy suddenly joined in, who was seated beside Minwoo.

"Well, do you mind telling us?" Minwoo replied.

Andy sighs.

*flashback*
"Are you hungry?" Eric asks Hyesung who's head was lying on Eric's lap while they both watched TV in Eric's apartment.

"Yes. Can we order pizza?" Hyesung looked up at Eric and smiled.

"No." Eric replied.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?" Hyesung gave Eric a pout.

"Fine." Eric finally gives in. "Pepperoni?"

"No, Hawaiian." Hyesung answered.

"I don't like Hawaiian. We're ordering pepperoni."

"But I don't like pepperoni!! I want Hawaiian." Hyesung gave Eric another pout. "Please?"

"No. If you don't want pepperoni, then we're not ordering pizza."

Hyesung sat up and faced Eric with a straight face.

"What." Eric asked.

"Why do you always get your way. Just this once, I wanted to eat Hawaiian pizza with my boyfriend in his apartment but I can't even do that." Hyesung complained.

"I always get my way? Since when has that happened? You wanted pizza, I said yes. When you wanted a dog, I got you one. When you want to go to a coffee shop, I bring you to one. I spoil you a lot and you know it."

"Then why won't you order Hawaiian pizza? Is that too hard to ask?" 

"Why do I always have to do the sacrificing? Why don't you just agree to the pepperoni?" Eric replied.

Hyesung stood up. "Jerk." After that, Hyesung left the apartment.

*end of flashback*

"...are you serious?" Minwoo asks Andy.

"I don't believe you." Junjin said.

"See, I told you it was unbelievable. To believe me or not to believe me is not up to me, but I'm telling the truth." Andy answered.

Dongwan suddenly laughs. "That is the funniest story I have ever heard."

"Eric, is it true? Did you guys really fight over pizza?" Minwoo asked Eric. Unfortunately, he was still mute.

"Hyesung hyung, talk to me, i'm your best friend. Is it true?" Junjin asked Hyesung. But Hyesung suddenly covered his face and cried.

"Hyesung-ah" Minwoo called. "Why are you crying?"

"I want to go home." Hyesung speaks.

"We're near." Andy answered.

"Hey, stop crying.." Junjin tries to calm Hyesung down but Hyesung ignores him.

After a few minutes, the van stopped in front of the couple's apartment and Hyesung and Eric went down from the van. Hyesung ran so that they wouldn't enter together. He was crying and he was embarrassed in front of Eric even though he's cried in front of him hundreds of times.

As usual, Hyesung entered his apartment, hid in his closet and cried. Eric didn't even enter the apartment.

A few minutes later, someone rang the doorbell to Hyesung's apartment. Hyesung didn't want to answer it but the guy rang the door bell non-stop. It was irritating him so he got out of the closet, wore shades to cover his puffy eyes, and opened the door. He saw Eric wearing a cap and a jacket carrying a box of pizza. "Did anyone order Hawaiian pizza?"

Hyesung removes his shades and hugs Eric. "I'm sorry."

Eric hugs him back. "Don't cry. Muri will be sad, and so will I."

"Does everything you say always have to rhyme?"

"I don't do it on purpose, it just comes with being a rapper, I guess." Eric replies.

Hyesung finally smiles and gets the pizza and puts in on the table. "Thank you. You're the best boyfriend ever."

Eric hugs Hyesung again. "I know." Hyesung removes Eric's cap and kisses him but Eric suddenly giggles as they kiss.

"Why are you laughing?" Hyesung asks.

Muri is scratching my leg. I guess he wants to join us. 

"Muri, go away now. I hope you don't mind but I'm making out with daddy Eric so go to your bed." Hyesung tells Muri.

"Hey, don't be mean. I think it's cute." Eric carries Muri and Muri kisses Eric.

"You're kidding right." Hyesung tells Eric.

"Why? He's the dog I gave you and he's adorable. See? Look, he's kissing daddy Eric." Eric answered Hyesung. 

"Fine, let him be your boyfriend then."

"You're kidding right." Eric copies Hyesung and hugs him. "Only I can be your enemy. Don't fight with anyone else. Apologize."

"Sorry Muri." Hyesung says to his puppy. They both laugh as Muri just runs away.

"Now, where were we?"