Fight

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 

 

You went downstairs and heads out from the stairs . 

"what are you doing there? let's eat" your dad called . You nodded and walked to the dining table . You sat on your usual place.

 

'something's wrong~' you can told that with your parents' reaction . Your mom sat silently next to you . You watched your father put the rice in his mouth with sorrow eyes . 

 

You put back your spoon and watched your dad and mom . "okay! I gave up . What's wrong?" you asked . 

 

"ChaeRin-ah..told her" your dad said to your mom . 

"no , MinJae . Your problem . Tell her" your mom protest . 

"Cherin palliwa!" 

"andwae! You tell her" They fight . 

 

"appa! omma!" you stopped them . "Say it!" You shouted . 

 

"Mr.Kim want you to marry h-" you stood up and shook your head . "appa! omma!" you shocked . 

"no! I rather marry his son , that is my bestfriend's boyfriend than him!" you protest . 

 

"Minrin-ah" your mom called . 

 

"andwae , omma! even he is Dad's boss , I don't want to marry him! I end my talk here!" you nagged . 

 

"Minrin.." your dad's turned . 

 

"appa! I don't care if I betrayed my bestfriend for marrying his boyfriend but not her boyfriend's father!" you nagged again . "I locked my word" you said . "you said it , Shin Minrin . There's no way out of your talk! I've record it!" your dad showed you the recorder . 

 

Your eyes went big . "that's your fault who fight your parents" your mom added . "b-b-but .. I-I" "no! you locked it already" your dad protest . 

 

Minrin's POV

I was out of my mind . Dad's right , I locked it already . It won't change anything . I let out a heavy sigh. 

 

"you're so going to marry Mr.Kim's son" 

 

'I am so dead meat' I was speechless . "b-but dad.. you said that I-I'm going to marry Mr.Kim not his son" I stuttered . My parents sighed . 

 

"That's your fault who haven't let her parents finish it" your mom crossed her arms . 

"I was about to say that 'Mr.Kim want you to marry HIS SON' " your dad let out a sigh . 

 

'what on earth , I'm doing?!'