Tired

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWnUrMHvU0A 

 

You were sitting in the classroom while having a chocolate bar . While munching , you read the poetry in the book . You felt boring so, you closed your book and stood up to left the class . 

 

 

"oh? Shin Minrin-ssi? what are you doing here?" someone asked . You look up and saw Myungsoo stood there . "oh? Myungsoo-ssi . detention class?" you said and sat back . He nodded and sat at the back . 

 

 

"you shouldn't be in detention class,right?" he asked . "why ? Can't I?" you asked . "of course you can but look at you .. You're the clever girl who won't make mistake in school" he said . You sighed . 'that's what other people think' 

 

 

 

"everyone made mistake,Myungsoo-ssi. everyone..." you said and put your head on the table . Then , Myungsoo saw something on the table 

 

 

 

'誰もがミスを犯した' - daremoga misu o okaa (everyone made mistake)

 

 

 

Myungsoo smiled . "did you learnt japanese?" he asked . You just nodded in the front . "can I know what 'I love you' in japanese?" you starled . 

 

"watashi wa anata o aie" you said and stood up . "I think the teacher won't come .. I'll go first" you turned around and smile . "oh? dae.." he said . You walked away . He just look as you walked through the door . 

 

 

 

 

"she's right.. the teacher won't come today" he said and left . He walked next to the window and stopped . He saw Dasom outside the window ,playing with you . "watashi wa anata o aie

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"grrr! why?!" you shouted in your room . Someone knock the door . You fixed yourself and opened the door . You saw your mom . She smiled . 

 

"what can I help you mom?" you asked . "let's eat" she said and left . You gave a strange look . 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hey! 1st chap done! comment and subscribe! open my profile and be friendly! ^^"