Chapter 20

Down To The Grass

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

Everybody went home after the meeting about tomorrow’s wedding. Jun Hyung’s parent came to their in-laws house after they mention the plan to them. The rest just stay there and listen to the plan. After that, both in-laws agreed about the wedding and stuffs. After the agreement, the rest stayed for dinner and everybody left at 10 p.m. except the twins, as they were tired and need to get ready for tomorrow’s event. Yoo Rin was helping her mother in the kitchen along with Jin Wan and Kwang Min while Jun Hyung is at the living room along with Yoo Rin’s father, Jae Joong and Young Min as they talked about tomorrow’s event. After helping her mother in the kitchen, she cut some fruits such as oranges, apples, pears, watermelon and mangoes for dinner dessert. Jin Wan helped her bring the fruits to the living room while she makes some carrot juice for the whole family. She came out from the kitchen, with a tray of carrot juices in her hands. Jun Hyung got up from his seat stretching his arms out to take the tray from Yoo Rin’s hand. Yoo Rin gave the tray to him and sits beside him. They started giving the juices to everyone in the living room.

          “So, what were you guys talking about?” Yoo Rin starts questioning Jae Joong.

          “Nothing else than the marriage tomorrow.” Jae Joong just answered her question.

          “How many guests are estimated to be there?” Jun Hyung asked.

          “Well, it’s about 50 persons. We can’t handle too many guests as this wedding was planned so that we can take family photo with Jin Wan. We’ll have some evening party for the guests at our house. The food will be served from caterings because mother obviously had no time to cook so many for the 50 guests.” Jae Joong explained about the plan to the couple.

          “Now, finish the food and sleep early today. We have a big day ahead us tomorrow.” Their mother nags again.

          “Alright, Mom” Yoo Rin, Jae Joong & Jin Wan said together. All of them finished the desserts and their stomachs were full at that time. Their parents went up first as they are sleepy already. Jae Joong suddenly received a call and it was from his friend who was going to lend them the wedding venue tomorrow.

          “Who are going to clean all this?” Yoo Rin asks them. Jin Wan, Kwang Min & Young Min looked at her with a cute pouts and she can’t stand the aegyo explodes from her brothers and dismissed them.

          “Nuna, I’d called my group members already and they will come tomorrow.” Jin Wan told her sister before going up to bed.

          “We too. We had invited the Boyfriend members for tomorrow events.” The twins told Yoo Rin and went up to bed in Jin Wan’s room. They had to share room for awhile until the twins get back at their brother’s place. Yoo Rin just sighed and spoke.

          “I guess both of us had to clean this up.” Yoo Rin said.

          “I think so. Now, let start so that we could go to bed early.” Jun Hyung said and they started to clean up. Yoo Rin went to the sink and starts washing the dishes while Jun Hyung takes all the dishes and brings it to the sink. After that, he helped Yoo Rin by wiping the dishes. Soon, both of them finished their chores and high-fived each other. They went out from the kitchen and closed the kitchen’s lights and went upstairs. Yoo Rin opened the door to her room and switch on the lights.

          “Wow, your room is really beautiful. You’ve decorated it beautifully.” Jun Hyung complimenting Yoo Rin’s room.

          “Thanks for the compliments. My mom helped me decorated it too. Usually, Jin Wan will sleep here with me.”

          “Jin Wan? He still sleeps with you?”

          “Haha...Nah, he slept with me when he was a kid or he sleeps here alone when he misses me when I was in the United States.”

          “Oh... He’s really cute.”

          “He’s cute, right? Haha, that’s my brother. He often cuddle with me then he cuddles with Jae Joong oppa cause you know Jae Joong was barely at home even during Jin Wan’s birthday so Jin Wan ended up closer to his adopted sister then his own brother. That’s the story.”

          “So, this whole time, you knew that you were adopted?”

          “Of course, how long can they hide it from me?” Tears started to form at Yoo Rin’s eyes.

          “Hey, I didn’t mean to ask that question. I’m sorry.” Jun Hyung wipes away the tears. Yoo Rin pushed Jun Hyung’s hand and wipe it herself.

          “Nah, it’s okay. You will sooner or later ask me about this question. Now, let’s go to sleep.” Yoo Rin went to her bed and lay on it. Jun Hyung also went nearer.

          “Where should I sleep?” Jun Hyung asked her.

          “Well, you could just sleep on the bed with me. I don’t mind since we already sleep together many times.” Yoo Rin just shrugged and closed her eyes.

          “Alright then.” Jun Hyung went to the bed and lay beside Yoo Rin on the bed. “Don’t you want to take a bath first?” Jun Hyung asked but received no answer. Jun Hyung looked beside him seeing a sleeping Yoo Rin. “Sleep well~” Jun Hyung ruffled Yoo Rin’s hair and closed his eyes too.

 

[Next day]

 

Yoo Rin wakes up when something was burning her eyes. The sunlight was entering the dark room.

          “Wakey wakey Sleeping Beauty!~” Ryu Ji said to the still half-conscious Yoo Rin.

            “Unnie, what are you doing here?” Yoo Rin slowly got up from her bed while straightened her hair.

          “It’s your wedding day and don’t tell me you are just going to wear jeans, do you?” Su Ha said.

          “Ah, I forgot. So what if I’m going jeans only?” Yoo Rin said.

          “Oh my goodness. Unnie, we are going to take you out to choose your wedding dress.” Jun Ki remarked.

          “Alright. Leave me alone and I’ll get ready”, Yoo Rin said, while getting rid of her friends from her room and she looked to her left and saw no one when she’s supposed to see Jun Hyung there, “By the way, where is Jun Hyung?” She asked.

          “Ayy, unnie. Can’t be missing your husband already, are you?” Jun Ki said to her sarcastically.

          “Don’t mind Jun Ki. He’s outside talking to his friends on the phone.” Ryu Ji nudged Jun Ki on the head.

          “Aww, that hurts.” Jun Ki said while rubbing her head.

          “You deserve it. Now, Yoo Rin goes to the bathroom and takes a bath and we won’t leave you alone or else you’ll fall asleep again.” Su Ha pushed Yoo Rin out of the bed and Yoo Rin fell on the ceramic floor. Yoo Rin rubbed her and scowled at Su Ha. Su Ha was about to grab Yoo Rin because she scowled at her but Yoo Rin ran faster to the bathroom.

          After 30 minutes, Yoo Rin wore a shirt and shorts and went to her friend’s car as they were waiting her in there. Yoo Rin wore her sandals and went towards the car. Then, she saw Jun Hyung at the lawn talking with Jae Joong about something. Jun Hyung sense someone was looking at him and it turns out that Yoo Rin was looking at him. He smiled at her and Yoo Rin smiled back at him. Yoo Rin continues walking towards the car and get in Su Ha’s car.

[At the wedding boutique]

 

“Yoo Rin looked at this!” Ryu Ji said or should I say shouted at Yoo Rin for the fifth time.

“Yoo Rin, you just have to choose one and then only Ryu Ji will give up on giving you more and more dresses to try on.” Su Ha gave Yoo Rin an opinion. Suddenly, Yoo Rin saw a wedding dress that caught her attention. She quickly went towards the dress.

“Unnie, you like that dress?” Jun Ki asked and she only nodded at the question. The assistant went towards Yoo Rin and took the dress and her too to the changing room. The rest just waited outside the changing room. Suddenly, Ryu Ji received a call from Jae Joong and she turned to loudspeaker so that the others can hear the plan too.

“Hello?” Ryu Ji answered the call.

“Hello, Ryu Ji-ah, how’s the progress?”

“Well, we’ve found a dress that she liked and she’s trying it.”

“Well, does she look good?”

“Well, we don’t kno-..” Ryu Ji was about to answered the question when Yoo Rin suddenly came out from the changing room.

“Ryu Ji-ah..” Junsu said.

“Oh my goodness, Yoo Rin-ah, you look good in that dress!” Ryu Ji exclaimed.

[On the other line]

Jae Joong also put on the loudspeaker with the guys around his phone. There was Yunho, Junsu, Jun Hyung, Jo Twins & Jin Wan too.

          “Well, we don’t kno-..” Ryu Ji stopped.

          “Ryu Ji-ah...” Junsu said, worrying when his wife doesn’t answer the question. Then, they heard Ryu Ji gasped.

          “Oh my goodness, Yoo Rin-ah, you look great in that dress!”

          “Really?” Jin Wan asked.

          “Oh, Jin Wan-ah, you were there too?” Ryu Ji asked.

          “Yes, nuna.”

          “In fact, we are all here.” Yunho said.

          “Alright, alright.”

          “Ryu Ji-ah, can you send us a picture of  Yoo Rin in that dress?” Jae Joong asked.

          “Okay, wait for awhile.” Ryu Ji snapped a picture of Yoo Rin in that dress. But she wants to give the guys a surprise and instead of sending Yoo Rin’s picture, she decided to send different picture. “Alright oppa, I send it already.”

          “Okay, I received it already.” Jae Joong said. Jae Joong received the picture and opened it and waited for it to load. The guys were too focused on the picture that was about to load when suddenly there were sounds of hysterical laughs were heard. The picture loads and shows a ghost picture with bloods dripping on the ghost’s face. The guys were thrown aback when they saw the picture. Junsu was shocked and screamed to relieve his fears. Luckily, they were still at Jae Joong’s parents lawns and they will be embarrass if they are at other’s place. The twins were shocked that they even hugged each other. Jun Hyung fell from his chair while Yunho fell along with Junsu when Junsu tugged his shirt and they fell together. Jin Wan just closed his eyes and closed his ears while Jae Joong screamed too.

          “Mwoya! ( What’s this).” Jae Joong shouted at Ryu Ji.

          “Haha. I bet you guys were startled, am I right? I can hear Junsu oppa screamed and someone even fell down. Haha, anyways, I guessed this picture worked on everyone as I always use this to tease Junsu oppa.” Sounds of the others laughing can be heard too on the background.

          “Yah, Ryu Ji-ah, do you have to tell them all about that?!” Junsu shouted at Ryu Ji on the other line. Ryu Ji and the others continue to laughs.

          “Oppa, we’ll meet later at the wedding, okay? Bye we gotta go!” Ryu Ji immediately cut off the call without Jae Joong or the others able to say goodbye.

          “Aish, this girl.” Jae Joong scowled at his phone.

          “Hyung, let’s go to the wedding venue and then get ready for the wedding as it’s already 4 p.m. The wedding starts at 6 p.m. right?” Jin Wan asked Jae Joong.

          “Yeah, let’s go.” Jae Joong said and everyone got up from their seats and went to the wedding venue.

 

[6 P.M.]

The wedding venue was ready. and it was great.

wedding-aisle-decorations.jpg

        The groom was ready too, looking smart in his tuxedo, talking to the guests or should we say the B2ST members.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSub_DNcOx6naBB_iMgE2U

The guests that are present are only B2ST members along with the manager, Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin’s family includes their grandparents only, Jin Wan’s group members, Boyfriend’s members and DBSK members along with Ryu Ji , Su Ha & Jun Ki.

 

 

          “Sulhu-ya!” Jin Wan who was talking to his grandmother, turned to find the voice that called him with his stage name. Sulhu found out that it was his group’s leader, Ghun called him. Ghun was waving at him and behind him was another three people which he recognizes. Of course, its Hae Won, Zin & Tae Fung. Ghun was waving at him so that he’ll see him. Sulhu waved back at him.

          “Grandma, I’ll go and meet my friends first.” Sulhu said to his grandmother and she just nodded and let him go. Sulhu was waiting for his groupmates to finish with their greetings with his parents and of course his brother-in-law. After they finished with their greetings at the entrance, they came straight to Sulhu.

          “Hyung, do you like it?” Sulhu asked his hyungs.

          “Wow, your sister’s second wedding is really beautiful. I’ve always dreamed of this as my wedding’s venue.” Haewon told Sulhu.

          “Maknae, where’s your sister, anyway?” Ghun asked Sulhu.

          “Ayy hyung.. excited enough to only meet the bride?” Zin asked.

          “Anyway, your brother-in-law is B2ST’s Jun Hyung?” Ghun asked Sulhu, completely ignoring Zin’s questions.

          “Yeah, but hyung, keep this as a secret as they have not reveal their wedding to the media.” Sulhu told his hyungs. The hyungs just nodded in agreements.

          “Isn’t it about time we start? Because Su Ha told me that the bride had arrived.” Yun Ho told Jae Joong.

          “Yeah, you’re right.” Jae Joong ran to the emcee place. “ Now, everyone, would you please sit on your places as the wedding will start now.” Everyone soon started to fill up the guest seats. B2ST, Boyfriend & Jun Hyung’s family sit on the groom sides while DBSK, X-5 & Yoo Rin’s family sit on the bride’s side.

          “Now, let the groom enter.” Jae Joong was doing a great job as a emcee. They invited Leeteuk to be the priest for that day as the wedding are just for fun and not that real. That’s why they try to make the wedding as simple as it can be. Jun Hyung walked through the aisle confidently and put on a smile for the guests that are present there. His smile looked happier than any other day on that day. He walked until he was closed to the priest and turned.

          “Now, let the bride enter.” Jae Joong announced. Yoo Rin slowly appeared along with her father and with her friends walking behind her. Jun Hyung was shocked to see Yoo Rin in the white dress. and tied her hair in a bun.

f55d9311e0009913_wedding_dress.jpg   (please ignore the lady in this picture and imagine the dress only)        

Yoo Rin just looked forward and smiled at Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung smile even wider. Yoo Rin’s friends took their seats beside their husbands and boyfriend after Yoo Rin went closer to Leeteuk. Yoo Rin’s father handed Yoo Rin to Jun Hyung and went back to his seat. Leeteuk begin the ceremony. He skipped to the end because there no need to go through a long speech.

 

          “Now, Yong Jun Hyung, will you take Song Yoo Rin as your wife to love, to care as long as you live?”

          “I do.” Jun Hyung answered.

          “And you, Song Yoo Rin took Yong Jun Hyung as your husband to love, to care as long as you live?’

          “I do.” Yoo Rin answered.

          “Now, you may kiss the bride.” Leeteuk said. The couple turned to face each other. Before they kiss, Jun Hyung whispered something to Yoo Rin, “I love you.”

          “I love you too.” Yoo Rin whispered back. Jun Hyung was shocked too, hearing that statement but he tried to act normally and kiss Yoo Rin. Both of them kiss and officially again, become man and wife. They walked down the aisle while the others throw flower petals at them. Soon, they all went to Yoo Rin’s parents house to furthermore celebrate again the wedding. Yoo Rin changed into a nice short gown and the flower bouquet is still in her hand.

Silk Asymetric Drape Dress

 

 

She walked hand in hand towards Sulhu & his friends.

          “Are you having a great time?” Yoo Rin asked Sulhu’s friends.

          “Yes. The party was nice and we practically enjoyed ourselves. By the way, you really look beautiful.” Ghun praised Yoo Rin.

          “Oh my, thank you for the compliments. I’m not that beautiful.” Yoo Rin said.

          “No, nuna. You reallllyy look beautiful.” Tae Fung praises again.

          “Oh by the way, nuna. Ghun hyung is the same age as Jun Hyung hyung and practically Jun Hyung hyung is younger than him by a month.” Sulhu told Yoo Rin & Jun Hyung.

          “Oh, really? Then, its nice to meet you, hyung.” Jun Hyung joke around with Ghun.

          “Well, if you could excuse us for awhile.” Yoo Rin said.

          “Oh, of course.” Hae Won said. The couple went toward Boyfriend.

          “Are you guys enjoying the party?” Jun Hyung asked.

          “Of course. Your party is great.” Donghyun said.

          “Well, enjoy yourselves, guys.” Jun Hyung said and was about to proceed to another guests when Yoo Rin saw someone she knew.

          “Hyung Min- ah! Is that you?” Yoo Rin was completely shocked seeing her friend since university.

          “Unnie! I didn’t know that this was your wedding. Minwoo oppa just asked me to follow him to the twins’ brother marriage.” Hyung Min said. Yoo Rin just hugged Hyung Min.

          “Did you meet the others yet?” Yoo Rin asked.

          “Yeah, I met them already. Oh how I missed you guys!”

          “Well, me too!”

          “I’m glad I could meet you here.”

          “So how are you doing?” Yoo Rin almost cried at the appearance of her friend. Jun Hyung wiped away the tears that are about to fall.

          “Well, I’m now a doctor on Cardiology and I’m doing just great.”

          “Well, I’m happy for you too that you achieved your ambitions.” Yoo Rin hugged Hyung Min again. “ Oh, I must get going now and by the way, that dress looked good on you.” Yoo Rin compliment Hyung Min’s dress.

Rachel Zoe Nico Cocktail Dress

 

          “Oh, you too, unnie.” Hyung Min said and Yoo Rin just smiled at her and went towards her grandparents that was talking with Jun Hyung’s grandparents.

          “Oh grandma, how are you?” Yoo Rin greets her grandparents along with Jun Hyung’s grandparents. She just flashed her wide smile at them. They talked and talked until Jun Hyung excuse themselves to greet other guests. They went to Jun Hyung’s friends.

          “I can’t believe it. Jun Hyung was younger than me but still he married earlier than me and even held second marriage while me still staying single.” Doo Joon said. The couple just laughed at him. “Seriously, if you guys even hold a third marriage while I’m still single, I will not come to your third marriage and never get married my whole life.” Doo Joon exclaimed.

          “Hyung, are you serious?” Ki Kwang asked Doo Joon.

          “Seriously, they held their marriage twice while I’m still single.” Doo Joon said.

          “Its your bad luck because you still didn’t find the right woman yet.” Jun Hyung said to Doo Joon.

          “Ah, whatever. Go, go to other guests. I can’t stand it anymore.”

          “Hyung, you’re being childish.” Yo Seob said to Doo Joon and the couple moved on to the last group, DBSK’s group.

          “Here comes our second time wedded couple.” Jae Joong said.

          "Haha, very funny,oppa. Well Jun Ki, I thought you were with Young Min just now." Yoo Rin asked.

          "Haha..I came here just now." Jun Ki said.

          “Junsu oppa, Yun Ho oppa, do you like it the dress that your wives are wearing?” Yoo Rin asked.

          “Yeah. They look beautiful in it. Thanks for choosing it for them.” Junsu said.

          "What about me?" Jun Ki sulk.

          “Of course. It’s my pleasure. Jun Ki-ya, you look good too.” Yoo Rin told her.

 

Jewelled Waist Dress White( Ryu Ji's dress)   White ruffle sleeve dress  ( Jun Ki's dress)Designers Remix Collection / Tjena Dress White          ( Su Ha's dress)

              “Yoo Rin-ah, I think it’s time to take the family pictures. Come on guys.” Jae Joong said walking towards his parents along with the guests. Firstly, they took pictures of Yoo Rin’s family, at last with Sulhu in it then with Jun Hyung’s family along with the twins. Then they took pictures with all the guests. Lastly, they took pictures of the couples while they’re on it. At last, another happy ending for a happy day.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

At last, I revealed Yoo Rin & Jae Joong's brother, Sulhu from X-5!! Well, this is my updates for now and I'll update more later when I'll feel better as I caught a fever now and had a massive headache as well as fatigue. I even lost my voice..LOL ~ Well, I hope you guys comment about this chapter instead of being a silent reader, please ~~ ?

I wished my subscriber a happy new year and Happy Chinese New Year for thos who celebrates it ~ :) 

And Happy Birthday to my oppa, Jae Joongie~~!