Chapter 17

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter 17

 

 

[Next day…]

 

 

All of them had a nice good night sleep except Jae Joong who drinks so much yesterday night. Yoo Rin is waiting for Jun Hyung who is in the bathroom, wearing his clothes. Yoo Rin wears a printed tee, shorts and she tie her hair into a loose bun. She put her sunglasses into her bag and she didn’t forget to bring her BB cream and of course Jun Hyung’s sunglasses or he will be mad. She thought of wearing cap because she will be going around with Jun Hyung today. She knows that everyone knows Jun Hyung. After waiting for Jun Hyung for about 10 minutes, Jun Hyung came out from the bathroom, wearing a v-neck shirt and shorts. He went out from the bathroom with his towel in his hand to wipe his hair that is wet. Yoo Rin had never a handsome side of his husband.

 

            “There is no use using just towel to dry your hair up. Just use my hairdryer.” Yoo Rin said to Jun Hyung while pointing at her hairdryer. Jun Hyung went to Yoo Rin’s hairdryer and turn on the hairdryer.

 

            “Could you help me?” Jun Hyung asked.

 

            “Help you with what?”

 

            “Help me dry my hair, please?”

 

            “Do it yourself. You have hands, right?”

 

            “Just this one time. I can only reach my front hair but not the back one.” Jun Hyung try pouting. Well, his trick is a success when Yoo Rin get up from the bed and snatched the hairdryer from him. Yoo Rin start to dry his hair. After a few minutes, Jun Hyung’s hair was dry. Jun Hyung look at his hair at the mirror.

 

            “Thank you to you. My hair look fabulous.” Jun Hyung peck Yoo Rin’s cheek.

 

            “Ya! Are you taking my help for granted?” Yoo Rin shouted at him. She hits his back with her hand.

 

            “Stop it! I’m sorry, okay.” Jun Hyung went towards the door to get out from the room. Yoo Rin just follow him.

 

            “Ya! Wait for me. I’m wearing my shoes.”

 

            “Hurry up.” Jun Hyung said to Yoo Rin. Yoo Rin finished wearing her shoes and went to Jun Hyung.

 

            “Where are the rest?”

 

            “They already went down for breakfast. Let’s go.” Jun Hyung take Yoo Rin’s hand and run to the lift that was about to close.

 

 

[At the hall]

 

 

            “There our couple is..” Jae Joong said to everyone “Ya you two! Come here!” Jae Joong shouted at the couple that is looking here and there. Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin who heard Jae Joong voice saw Jae Joong and went to the table where they all are sitting at.

 

            “Why are you guys late?” Jun Ki asked.

 

            “I dried up Jun Hyung’s hair just now.” Yoo Rin said while pulling a chair for her to sit.

 

            “Wow, how romantic..” Ryu Ji said.

 

            “What is so romantic about that? We do it all day, didn’t we, Jagi?” Jun Su showed his ‘what do I care’ face to Ryu Ji. Ryu Ji just scowled at him while the rest just laughed at their childish attitude.

 

            “Ya you two! Don’t argue just about this.” Yun Ho said to both of them.

 

            “Ryu Ji unnie, Jun Su oppa, you guys are really destined to be together.” Yoo Rin said to them with a smile on her face.

 

            “You bet you right.” Chang Min said.

 

            “Haha.. Yoo Rin, Jun Hyung aren’t you guys having breakfast?” Su Ha asked.

 

            “Oh yeah.. We almost forgot about that.” Jun Hyung said and rise from his seat and went in to take some food and Yoo Rin just follow. The rest just watched the couple taking their food.

 

            “Do you guys really think they are destined to be together?” Kwang Min asked.

 

            “Yeah.. They look so good together. Hope they will stay together forever.” Jun Ki said.

 

            “And I hope we too.” Young Min said. Jun Ki pinched Young Min’s hand while the others laugh at them.

 

            “It hurts.” Young Min said while rubbing the place where Jun Ki pinched him.

 

            “You deserve it.” Jun Ki scowled at him.

 

            “What happened?” Jun Hyung asked as he was putting his plate full of food on the table. Yoo Rin was right behind him and put her plate down.

 

            “Nothing. They were making funny jokes just now.” Jun Ki said while still staring at Young Min.

 

            “Okay then,” Jun Hyung said.

 

            “Well, you two better finished your food faster or we’ll leave you.” Jae Joong said to Yoo Rin and Jun Hyung.

 

            “Araso.” Yoo Rin said.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After breakfast, they went to the city to buy souvenirs for their friends and family. All of them split up and went to but souvenirs that they like. Yun Ho and Su Ha went to a duty-free shop while Jun Su and Ryu Ji were right behind them. Chang Min & Yoo Chun went into a music shop. The twins, Jae Joong along with Jun Ki were going into a shop that sell wood-type souvenir. Yoo Rin & Jun Hyung just wandered here and there and finally stopped at a flower shop.

            “Wow, look at these beautiful lily flowers, Jun Hyung-ah” Yoo Rin said to Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung just look at the beautiful lilies.

            “Yeah, they’re quite pretty like someone in my mind right now.”

            “Yahh! You don’t have to brag about your girlfriend in front of me.”

            “Why? Jealous much?”

            “Nope. I’m just disgusted.”

            “Why you should be disgusted?

            “Cause you shouldn’t said that your girlfriend is QUITE pretty like my favourite flower.”

            “Alright then. Should I say that that the lilies are as pretty as you?” Jun Hyung said to Yoo Rin while he holds a lily.

            “Yes, of cours-… Wait. Are you flattering me just now?” Yoo Rin looked at Jun Hyung with a ‘I want an answer’ type of face.

            “Yup, and I can’t believe that you’ve had just fall into it.”

            “Huh.. I can’t believe it”

            “Even though you still don’t believe it, I can tell that that you like it very much.” Jun Hyung grinned sheepishly at Yoo Rin.

            “Oh yeah? I think I don’t”

            “Oh really? I think I saw a smile spreading at your face just now when I was flattering you.”

            “Whatever.” Yoo Rin just continue looking at the lily. Soon, the shop owner came out to them.

            “Ma’am, do you like lily so much?” The shop owner ask Yoo Rin.

            “Yes. Of course. They make me feel at peace all the time.” Yoo Rin smiled at the shop owner.

            “Are you guys newly-weds?” The shop owner asked them.

            “Yeah, pretty much.” Jun Hyung answered the shop owner.

            “Owh, what a loss. If not, I could already propose this lady over here already.” The shop owner smiled at Yoo Rin.

            “Well, it’s a little disappointing that this lady here already have a husband.” Suddenly Kwang Min came and disturbed.

            “Oh Kwang Min – ah, when did you came?” Yoo Rin asked Kwang Min.

            “Oh nuna, I was from that shop.” Kwang Min said while pointing at the shop that he was there earlier.

            “Where’s Young Min, Kwang Min – ah?” Jun Hyung asked.

            “As usual, waiting for Jun Ki.” Kwang Min make a bored expression.

            “Okay okay, I understand it.” Yoo Rin chuckled a bit.

            “Oh well hello. I’m Kwang Min, this guy’s brother and this lady’s brother-in-law.” Kwang Min introduced himself to the puzzled flower shop owner.

            “Oh, well hello to you too. I’m Kang Sang Hyun. Well, may I know what’s this couple’s name?”

            “I’m Yong Jun--…” Jun Hyung was interrupted by another twin that is Young Min.

            “This is Yong Jun Hyung” Young Min pointed at Jun Hyung “ And this beautiful lady is Song Yoo Rin” Young Min hold Yoo Rin’s shoulder. Yoo Rin just smiled at the shop owner.

            “Well then, you two look quite a like.” The shop owner pointed at Young Min & Kwang Min.

            “Well… We’re twin brothers..!” The twins put their hand on each other shoulders and answered together.

            “Which one of you are older?”

            “Well I’m the hyung & I’m Young Min” Young Min said “ And I’m the dongsaeng & I’m Kwang Min” Kwang Min said.

            “Oh, and another beautiful lady over here is?” The shop owner kissed the back of Jun Ki’s hand. Young Min quickly reflexes and pulled Jun Ki’s hand.

            “Well, this is Kim Jun Ki, my girlfriend.” Young Min introduced Jun Ki.

            “Hey there, I’m Jun Ki.” Jun Ki shake hands with the shop owner “ Oh. I’m Kang Sang Hyun.” Young Min can only stared at the shaking hands.

            “Jagiya, let’s go to that shop. Let’s get you a beautiful dress.” Young Min quickly pulled Jun Ki’s hand and lead her into a shop.

            “So much jealous.” Jun Hyung mumbled something and chuckled a bit.

            “How could you say that to your own brother?” Yoo Rin playfully hit Jun Hyung’s arm.

            “What did I do?” Jun Hyung displaying his innocent face.

            “Sorry. That doesn’t work on me.” Yoo Rin just hit his arm again.

            “Well, do you want a bouquet of lilies? I’ll give it for you for free.” The shop owner smiled at Yoo Rin.

            “Oh really? You would give it for free? Oh, I would like one, please. I love them so much.” Yoo Rin exclaimed.

            “No problem. A bouquet for a beautiful lady wouldn’t be a problem.”

            “Oh, I’m not that beautiful.”

            “Yes, you are. Now would you excuse me for a second. I want to make a beautiful bouquet for our lovely lady here.” Kwang Min just shivered cause that words makes his fine-body hair stands. The couple just laughed at Kwang Min’s awkward behaviour. Kwang Min went into the shop that Young Min brought Jun Ki inside just now.

            “I think the shop owner doesn’t recognize me at all.” Jun Hyung whispered slowly at Yoo Rin’s ear.

            “Yeah, I think so.” Yoo Rin said. They stop whispering to each other when they saw the shop owner is on his way to them.

            “Well, here is the beautiful bouquet of lilies for our beautiful lady.” The shop owner presented at the couple. The lily flowers were nicely arranged into a beautiful bouquet.

            “Wow, this is incredibly beautiful. I got to say that you are very talented.Thank you so much for the bouquet.” Yoo Rin  compliment the shop owners.

            “Well, it’s my pleasure.” The shop owner said.

            “Well, thank you so much Kang Sang Hyun – sshi. I really appreciated you for making this beautiful bouquet for my wife.” Jun Hyung shaking hands with the shop owner.

            “Well, it’s look like the sun is setting. We have to go by now. I hope we can meet again.” Yoo Rin said to the shop owner.

            “And I’ll be really happy to meet you again next time.”

            “Goodbye and thank you so much for the bouquet.” Yoo Rin smiled. The couple walk away from the flower shop and meet with the others.

            “The shop owner is really talented.” Yoo Rin keep complimenting the shop owner on and on.

            “Alright alright. He knows it that he is REALLY talented.” Jun Hyung just stared at Yoo Rin who was right beside him, keep sniffing the flowers.

            “Well, there you guys. Come on, hurry up. We are going back already.” Jae Joong screamed at Yoo Rin and Jun Hyung.

            “We’re coming, hyung!!” Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin ran to the car and went back to the hotel.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

[At the hotel lobby]

 

            “Okay guys. This is the last day we are having fun here and have a nice vacation. Tomorrow, we will board the plane at 12.00 noon. I want everyone to be up at 8.00 a.m. and after that we will have breakfast and at 10.00 a.m., we will go to the airport and as usual, Yoo Rin and Jun Ki will board the plane earlier than all of us. I hope you two acknowledge that.” Jae Joong said.

            “Aye Aye captain.” Yoo Rin said while giving Jae Joong a salute.

            “Good. Now if we are clear about tomorrow schedule, now we will have dinner and after this, those who still want to enjoy the night, you guys can enjoyed yourself and I will be not be joining because of yesterday incidents. As usual, the twins must not drink as they were underage.” Jae Joong give a warning to the twins.

            “Gosh, Jae Joong hyung, you can be a perfect mom. Go on with your lecture faster and we can have dinner.” Yun Ho said to Jae Joong.

            “Fine. I’ll stop here. You guys can go and enjoyed your dinner.” 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey there, guys.. Sorry for not updating so long.. Well, i'm now working on my next story.. A- Peace & A-Jinx... Hope for full support for taht story.. Another chapter will be updated soon.. I promised.. ( doing a pinky swore with you guys) Love you guys who subscribe my story...

 

Comments are also loved..! <3 <3 <3