Comfort

Friends are Medicine, but they can sometimes be poison too.

Yoseob P.O.V.

I have no idea what's going on... But she looked so hurt and scared... What am I supposed to do? I don't know how I should comfort her.... 

I hugged her and patted her back and tried to comfort her the way I usually do to cheer up Kikwang when someone insults his cooking... which is almost everyday... *cough cough*HYUNSEUNG*cough*

Anyways,, she started to calm down a little. I held her shoulder and pushed her back lightly. I looked at her red, puffy eyes.

"Are you alright now?", I asked.

"*sniffle* yeahh.. Thanks, oppa..."

I stepped back a little, shocked. She called me.... O-oppa.....

ASDFGHJKL: THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD AGGHHHHH~~!! OMG OMG OMG OMG (FANGIRLING RIGHTNOWWWWW)

Eunbyul noticed that I was staring into space and waved her hand in front of my face. She caught my attention. 

Then she started to giggle. I was glad that I could cheer her up.

Eunbyul P.O.V.

I decided to call Yoseob 'Oppa' cause well... One, he's older than me, and Two, he comforted me when I was in trouble just now.

And when he was blanking out, he looked so cute~ :3  The whole time, his face looked like this ( :O ) ...

hehe I couldn't help but giggle. Anywayss, I decided to leave the cafe with Yoseob, so I said bye to B.A.P. (after I got their numbers) and left to go home.

As Yoseob and I were walking down the sidewalk, it was so silent that it looked like we didn't know each other. 

"So... Why were you so upset? I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to....", Yoseob said.

"It's okayy.. I'll tell you.. It's about time that you should know about my past."

Yoseob just nodded, telling me to continue. 

"Well, when I lived in America, my life wasn't like any other person's... My parents-"

"EUNBYULLLLL~~~~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3"

I looked across the road and saw all of the members of Infinite looking at me and smiling.

I waved at them. They enthusiastically waved back. It actually looked like they were fighting cause they were waving so hard and crazily.

I giggled. Then I noticed that Yoseob had a very confused look on his face.

"Ohh.. umm.. When I was coming here, I met them on the airplane.... hehe"

Yoseob just nodded. Then he noticed how all of them looked at you the he looks at you.. Lovingly. Not a brotherly type of 'lovingly'.

The 'I WANT TO MARRY YOU' type of 'lovingly'.... And he knew that he had a lot of new rivals.

He secretly glared at them. Myungsoo/L noticed and glared back. Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Woohyun were too busy staring and waving at Eunbyul to notice. Sunggyu was looking at Yoseob, wondering who he was, but his eyes were to small for him to notice that Yoseob was glaring at him. Meanwhile, Hoya was already running to you at the speed of light.

In a second, all of the Infinite members were infront of you.

Yoseob P.O.V.

....Why in the world does Eunbyul know so many guys..... O_O ;; .....

I looked at each and every one of them and noticed that 2 of them looked at her more lovingly and enthusiastically than the others.... A guy with dark blue hair and the guy that glared at me earlier.

"Heyy Eunbyul~~ It's been like so long since we've seen you~", the guy with the dark blue hair said.

"Dongwoo..... It's been like... a few dayss....", Eunbyul said.

So his name is Dongwoo.... I've gotta put him on my new rival list.

"But a few days without being with you is like 99999999999 years without water.", he pouted.

Eunbyul giggled. HEYY MAN. I AM CUTER THAN HIM. I CAN DO THE GWIYOMI PLAYER PERFECTLY AND EVERYTHING I DO IS CUTE. I GOT THE KING OF KINGS FOR MY CUTENESS. I AM OFFICIALLY THE KING OF AEGYO!

Eunbyul looked at me and noticed that I was pouting... A LOT.

She introduced me to them and she introduced them to me. They all shook hands with me, but every single one of them glared at me when they shook my hand. Especially that Dongwoo guy and the guy named Myungsoo. Well... That other guy named Sunggyu's eyes were too small, so I didn't know if he was glaring at me or not...

Dongwoo pulled Eunbyul to his side and wrapped his arm around hers.

"Let's go to Lotte World together~~~ We don't have any plans today so we headed out, but we couldn't find anything to do, but since you're here now, LET'S GOOO~~~"

Eunbyul glanced at me and I knew that she was worried that I would think that she abandoned me.

I nodded to her in approval and she gave me her eye-smile that's filled with all of this pure innocence and sweetness and wow... I have too many awesome words to describe what she does....

*cough* Anyways, she told Dongwoo to wait for a second. She loosened herself from Dongwoo's arm and ran to me and gave me a BIGGGG HUGGGG <3 

I was so shocked, but after a few seconds, I hugged her back and closed my eyes. I don't want to see their glares.

Then I heard her whisper, "Thank you so much oppa. You're the best."

Then she loosed her arms around me. And gave me a peck on my cheek. I saw her blush and and give me another eye-smile.

I was still shocked. Soon, I noticed that I was just standing there all by myself..

*They left..*

I looked at my watch to see what time it was. It was 6:00 ....

Then I saw some writing on my hand. It said 'Hey Yoseob, umm.. you were staring into space, so I just wrote on your hand. haha well, Since I can't make you guys Soon Dubu, I gave you some money in your pocket to buy some at the store, okayy? Oh,, and take the groceries beside you and put them in the refridgerator, okay? haha alrightt~ See ya later today~ <3     -Eunbyul'

I smiled. She's so sweet. But I can't use her money. So I'll just give it back to her later today. 

I picked up the groceries next to me and noticed that there was some writing on my other hand.

'You better not do anything to harm Eunbyul. If you do, then you'll never see light again. -Myungsoo'

and there was another one.

'..EUNBYUL.IS.MINE. Got that? She's the only one in this world that can make my heart beat as fast as anything in this world. She's the only one in this world that can make my cheeks go red from love. She is the only one is this world, that I love. So just back off, please.     -Eunbyul's future one and only husband (Dongwoo)'

I scoffed at them and tried to rub it off. I walked home and explained everything to the other B2ST members.They just nodded, wondering why she was crying earlier.

I also thought back to what she said... 'Well, when I lived in America, my life wasn't like any other person's... My parents-'

Hmmm... I wonder.... I better ask her later....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Haii~ So what do you think? I'm so sorry that I don't update often. ㅠㅠ I don't have a lot of time. But it's still fun for me to write this. ^-^ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~ <3