Final

Flash Mob

Date: April 19, 2013

 

Funny how there's alot of video uploaded now in internet about Flash Mob proposal. I know that doing this takes a lot of time in planning, thinking of what new and unique concept you will do to be different from others. I guess every girl dreamed of proposal like that. And instantly the main guy will be a ideal type for girls and inspiration for the guys. It takes a lot of effort and courage for a guy to make this move because no one knows what will be the answer of the girl. It can be the bitter No or the sweet Yes. The feeling of having a proposal like that was magical. Trust me I'am telling the truth. I got mine last month and it is still fresh in my mind and heart :)

--------------------------

Sunny's POV

"Sun-bun I have a favor to ask you" my boy bestfriend Sungmin suddenly approach me. Im currently in the Gym at SM building

"Neh, what is it oppa? "

"Please. Je-bal. Help me propose to Soo " he said. My initial reaction was like O.O

"You mean, you're going to ask her to marry you?" I ask though I know what will be the answer

"Yes, please Sun-bun. I know you will help me" He said and then make a puppy eye

"Ofcourse I will. If I'am going to choose who's man I like Soo to be with it will be definitely you, so what's the plan?"

"A flash mob proposal" he say

"Omo!!! Im so excited to be part of that. Im excited what will be Sooyoung's reaction. I bet it will be Daebak. You need a lot of people oppa"

"Yea, I already talk with some artist and they are willing to help me "

"Oh jinjja? Then when are this going to happen? Im sorry oppa but i guess Iam more excited than you do :D"

"Next week. Will be having practice of the flash mob dance tomorrow and all the involved will be there. I hope Soo would not now about this "

"She will not :). Did you already talk with the other member? or you want me to tell them?"

"I already did"

No one's POV

"Baby did you know that Sungmin oppa will proposed to Soo next week and not ordinary proposal. It was a flash mob" Sunny says to her boyfriend.

"He also ask us to be part of that flash mob" Daehyun answer

"Jinjja? Im so excited and happy for Soo, I envy her" Sunny say and make a cute pout

"You also want a flash mob proposal?"

"No i dont want, because it will not make surprise anymore" Sunny wittly answer

"Dont worry baby I'll think of something that will surprise you when the right time come" He said then kiss her forehead.

-----------------

February 2013

Daehyun POV

"Hyung, Im going to propose to Sunny."

"Watever you're planning count me in and the boys" Yongguk answer showing his gummy smiles

"Im thinking of a flash mob proposal"

"I like that idea but you need a lot of time for that to happen" hyung say, he's right that's why Im going to ask them for help

"Help me hyung please. You have a lot of celebrity friend."

"Tell me your plan first" hyung ask

"Im going to propose to her on 29 next month. Remember we have kpop conference in Seol Amusement park and that where's the mob going to happen. But here's the twist. I'll ask Sungmin hyung to help with this by asking Sunny to join the flash mob"

"That's confusing" he in

"Not yet done with my plan hyung. Sungmin hyung will tell Sunny that it was a mob for Sooyoung but the truth is it's for her."

"Wow! Daehyun I didnt know that you are bright" he said

"So will be practicing the mob dance then some of it we will teach to Sunny but she will be surprised that the last part Sooyoung will know the step and she will left not knowing the dance step, Im brillant hyung" We high five.

--------------------

The big day March 29,2013

The conference are currently being held in Seoul amusement park. Sunny dont have idea what is about to happen except for the lie she now that they are going to mobbed for Sooyoung.

The flash mob is starting many idols dance in the center of the park. Sooyoung act like she is surprised and all. Sunny's was having fun beside her was Daehyun. Then the last part. Sunny was surprised that the dance still not yet done. To add to her surprise Sooyoung was now dancing along with the others which left her. Sooyoung grab her hands and take Sunny at the center. Sunny was so confused with what's happening. The the marry you by bruno mars start to play and Daehyun walk to her. Sunny cant contain her tears and smiles. Daehyun was all smile from ear to ear. He approach Sunny while dancing.

"I told you baby, your're going to be surprised" He whispered to Sunny's ear. Sunny palyfully punch him.

Daehyun kneeled and the song stop.

"Sunny Noona,, My Princess, My baby. Will you marry me?"

Sunny didnt answer him but while daehyun's is in his knee sunny kiss him in the lips.

"Yes! Ofcourse Yes I will marry you Jung Daehyun" after she said that. The crowd went wild and they are all cheering for Sunny and Daehyun.

 

"I loveyou baby" Daehyun say

"I loveyou more"

and they kissed

 

-END-