My First Fan

Legacy

MaeRi's POV

     Lunch was pretty awkward, at least if you were me or HongKi. We were forced to sit together, and the guys tried purposely to "leave us alone", this is what JaeJin called it, but what he really meant was that this was their attempt to make fun of HongKi by forcing him to talk to no one but me. Not to mention that there were SO MANY fans! Don't these girls go to school? SO, me, being the good girl I am, tried to make conversation with HongKi, who was busy with his food. God, I used to think these boys would be so cool to hang out with, and instead I'm subject to their making fun of eachother. But I can kindof understand them as HongKi usually takes all the attention, and this was their chance to get back at him. But who knew HongKi didn't like to talk? It always seemed like he was talking, and all of a sudden he shut up.

Narrator's POV

     Did she realize she was staring at me? It was kinda freaky, becuase it wasnt a glare, like her usual look, and it wasnt a thinking stare, but a mix of both. So I really didnt know what to do. I kinda felt bad, because we were forcing her to hang out with us.........................no, wait a second what am I talking about? It's HER fault that we were faking this relationship in the first place! HongKi began stuffing his noodles in his face ferociuosly. He was not going to forgive her just because she couldn't lose a bet.

     JaeJin looked around, all the girls had their eyes focused on the interaction between MaeRi and Hongki, which was really...wierd. She was glaring-thinking-staring looking at him, and he was sort of dodging her look by glancing at her throught the corner of his eyes while stuffing his face with noodles. And the guys were all staring at them. In fact, everyone was staring at them, because they were waiting for some sort of interaction, or they were waiting to see how long it took before they talked to eachother. 

     A girl was walking by the resturant and saw them, she got a little excited and rushed in. She noticed the awkward tension in the room, but was determined. She walked up behind HongKi and MaeRi and cleared .

"Excuse me."

   In that moment. it was if lightning had struck each and every person in the room. The couple looked at her jumped and looked at her in shock. The band jumped and looked from the couple to the girl to the fan to their plates and back to the couple and the girl. The fans jumped and looked at the girl to the couple to each other and back to the girl.

   The girl, clearly aware of the scene she had created, cleared her thoart again and began digging through her purse, pulling out a notebook, she looked at HongKi.

"Um, hi. I'm a really huge fan of yours, would you mind giving me an autograph?" HongKi just stared at her, long enough to make her look at the other members, but never at MaeRi. Finally HongKi responded,

"Um yeah sure," he took the notepad and signed, " who am I making it out to?" He smiled up at her. HTe fans turned to eachother and sarted twhispering.She flustered up and said,

"UH! it's Kim Su Ah." He gave the notepad back to her and turned back to his noodles. Everyone else took the cue and turned back to their food. Su ah stayed right were she was. HongKi turned back to her, as well as the rest of their table,

"Is their anything else you wanted?" She turned to MaeRi,

"Can I get a photograph and a signature?" MaeRi looked flabergastered, she turned to JaeJin, but he appeared just as confused. "I'm sorry, I'm just a really huge fan of yours, I think its really cool how you knew JaeJin and managed to date HongKi without anyone knowing, I really look up to you." Now it was MaeRi's turn to clear . She scratchd her chin and looke at the others with a nervous smile as the girl looked for her poloroid camera. Pulling it out, she went next to MaeRi and MaeRi and her smiled at the camera. Whe the picture came out she gave it MaeRi and MaeRi signed it. Immediatly afterwords, Suenghyun grabbed the poloroid and gave it to a waitress. SuAh and MAeRi looked at him

"We're all going to take a picture becase I want a picture with all of us including SuAh." He beemed at the group and the group collected into a pose, just before the group took the picture, Suenghyun suggested that MaeRi and HongKi make a heart with there arms, they glared at him, but stubbornly did what they were told, not wanting to creat a scene. Soon afterwards, it ended up being a group photo of everyone in the restraunt, with multiple cameras, and multiple poses.

   Before leaving, MaeRi grabbed SuAh and gave her a hug.

"Thanks for being my first fan."